Top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
We present to you motivational & inspirational quotes by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was an Indian freedom fighter and secular humanist. He was the first prime minister of India. He has been credited with promoting democracy, secularism and science & technology in the country.
He was also a well-known lawyer. He completed his education at Trinity College, Cambridge and then was selected by the Inner Temple as a barrister. After he returned to India, Nehru developed an interest in national politics, he then joined the Indian National Congress. Along with the support of Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru called for complete independence from British rule. When India got independence in 1947, Nehru was made the prime minister. Let’s check some of the motivational & inspirational quotes by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
Top 10 quotes by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru:
1. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
2. “Time is not measured by the passing of years but by what one does, what one feels, and what one achieves.”
3. “Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.”
4. “The art of a people is a true mirror to their minds.”
5. “Culture is the widening of the mind and of the spirit.”
6. “Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.”
7. “Facts are facts and will not disappear on account of your likes.”
8. “Ignorance is always afraid of change.”
9. “I have become a queer mixture of the East and the West, out of place everywhere, at home nowhere.”
10. “Democracy and socialism are means to an end, not the end itself.”
These were the top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru