Top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
We present to you motivational & inspirational quotes by Mahatma Gandhi.
Mahatma Gandhi was an Indian freedom fighter and lawyer. His real name was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He was born in a Gujarati Hindu family on October 2 1869. At that time India was under British rule. In 1887, he graduated from a high school in Ahmedabad.
In 1888, Mahatma Gandhi left British India and went to London for pursuing a law degree. After completing a course in law, he went to South Africa to practice as a lawyer. His experience in South Africa made him a completely different man and ignited in him the fire of freedom. From his unfathomable ideology to his peerless spirit, Mahatma Gandhi became one of the most revered humans in history. Let’s check some of the motivational & inspirational quotes by Mahatma Gandhi.
Top 10 quotes by Mahatma Gandhi:
1. “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
2. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
3. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
4. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
5. “It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.”
6. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
7. “Where there is love there is life.”
8. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
9. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
10. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
These were the top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Mahatma Gandhi.