Top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Tata Group chairman Ratan Tata
We present to you some of the most motivational & inspirational quotes by Ratan Tata.
Ratan Naval Tata is an Indian industrialist & philanthropist. He is the chairman emeritus of Tata Sons & Tata Group. He was born in 1937 in Bombay, British India. His father was Naval Tata who was adopted by Ratanji Tata son of Jamsetji Tata. Jamsetji Tata was the founder of the Tata Group. Ratan Tata has completed his education at Cornell University College of Architecture & the prestigious Harvard Business School.
In 1961, Ratan Tata joined Tata Steel & through his sheer hard work and dedication, he succeeded J. R. D. Tata in 1991. Ratan Tata is credited with making the Tata Group a global business. He was awarded Padma Bhushan in 2000 and Padma Vibhushan in 2008. Let’s check some of the motivational & inspirational quotes by Ratan Tata.
Top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Ratan Tata:
1. “I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.”
2.“People still believe what they read is necessarily the truth.”
3. “Business need to go beyond the interest of their companies to the communities they serve.”
4. “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.”
5. “I have been constantly telling people to encourage people, to question the unquestioned and not to be ashamed to bring up new ideas, new processes to get things done.”
6. “I’ve often felt that the Indian Tiger has not been unleashed.”
7. “Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going, because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive.”
8. “If it stands the test of public scrutiny, do it… If it doesn’t stand the test of public scrutiny then don’t do it.”
9. “Power and wealth are not two of my main stakes.”
10. “None can destroy iron, but its own rust can! Likewise none can destroy a person, but its own mindset can!”
These were the top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Ratan Tata.