Top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Mark Zuckerberg
We present to you motivational & inspirational quotes by Mark Zuckerberg.
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American billionaire and the co-founder of Meta Inc formerly known as Facebook. Mark was born on May 14, 1984, in New York. He was interested in programming since his school days. In high school, he built a program to communicate with two computers. He was known as a ‘programming prodigy.’
In 2002, Mark went to the prestigious Harvard University to study psychology and computer science. On February 4, 2004, he launched Facebook in partnership with his friends Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. Started from the campus of Harvard, Facebook is now one of the world’s most valuable companies. Let’s check some of the motivational & inspirational quotes by Mark Zuckerberg.
Top 10 quotes by Mark Zuckerberg:
1. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
2. “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.”
3. “By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.”
4. “Figuring out what the next big trend is telling us what we should focus on.”
5. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.”
6. “Our goal is not to build a platform; it’s to be cross all of them.”
7. “The question isn’t, What do we want to know about people?, It’s, What do people want to tell about themselves?”
8. “Move fast with stable infrastructure.”
9. “All of my friends who have younger siblings who are going to college or high school – my number one piece of advice is: You should learn how to program.”
10. “I always tell people that you should only hire people to be on your team if you would work for them.”
These were the top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Mark Zuckerberg.