Top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by JP Morgan
We present to you motivational & inspirational quotes by JP Morgan.
John Pierpont Morgan was a legendary American financier & investment banker. He was the founder of J.P. Morgan and Co. The firm was later divided into three and some of the world’s largest banking institutions were formed- JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank. Morgan is regarded as the driving force for the industrial consolidation in the US.
John belonged to an influential Morgan family. His father Junius Spencer Morgan was himself a powerful financier. John entered the banking world in 1857 he worked at his father’s firms and represented his father in many countries. In 1895, he founded JP Morgan and Co. Let’s check some of the motivational & inspirational quotes by JP Morgan.
Top 10 quotes by JP Morgan:
1. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.”
2. “If you have to ask how much it costs, you can’t afford it.”
3. “A man always has two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason.”
4. “Well, I don’t know as I want a lawyer to tell me what I cannot do. I hire him to tell how to do what I want to do.”
5. “When you expect things to happen – strangely enough – they do happen.”
6. “You can’t unscramble eggs.”
7. “You can’t pick cherries with your back to the trees.”
8. “Nothing so undermines your financial judgement as the sight of your neighbour getting rich.”
9. “Millionaires don’t use Astrology, billionaires do.”
10. “When a man abuses his power, he loses it.”
These were the top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by JP Morgan.