Top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Anand Mahindra
We present to you some of the motivational & inspirational quotes by Anand Mahindra.
Anand Gopal Mahindra is an Indian billionaire & the chairman of the Mahindra Group. It was founded by Jagdish Chandra Mahindra and Kailash Chandra Mahindra in 1945. Anand Mahindra is the grandson of the co-founder J. C. Mahindra. Today the business conglomerate deals in everything from defence to hospitality.
Anand Mahindra is an alumnus of the prestigious Harvard University & Harvard Business School. In 2020, he was awarded Padma Bhushan by the government of India. He is counted among the world’s greatest leaders. Let’s take a look at some of the motivational & inspirational quotes by Anand Mahindra.
Top 10 quotes by Anand Mahindra:
1. “Sustainability has to be a way of life to be a way of business.”
2. “Leaders don’t look behind; they don’t look to the side – they look ahead.”
3. “Sustainability is a part of our ‘rise’ philosophy. You cannot rise if you take more from the community than you put back.”
4. “It is processes that are important.”
5. “When you set the right targets, aspirations, and you work efficiently and diligently, the numbers happen.”
6. “You have to treat every day as a new challenge, and you have to remain paranoid, as they say.”
7. “The more you drive positive change, the more enhanced your business model.”
8. “I have always said that, more than ‘big bang’ reforms, it is every day what is happening, changing on the ground.”
9. “Nobody understands how the world will change. The only way you can plan for the future is to have scenarios. You have to have the courage to take a leap of faith on one of them.”
10. “The most important thing that I tell myself is that no matter where I go in this journey, the humility is what’s gonna keep me honest and real. And perhaps a better manager.”
These were the top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Anand Mahindra.