Bitcoin’s price is unchanged today at $23,000, while Ether is holding at $1700
Price of cryptocurrencies as of July 30: At the time this story was being written, the price of one bitcoin was $23,798.19, down 0.84 percent from the previous day.
Price of cryptocurrencies today: On Saturday, July 30, the global cryptocurrency market marginally decreased as a result of the US economy contracting for two consecutive quarters, which is a traditional indicator that the country is on the verge of entering a recession. Despite the fact that on Friday the fear and greed index had its best day since April, investors are anticipated to be cautious, which will have an impact on the market. Early on Saturday, minor losses suffered by Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu Solana, and other significant cryptocurrencies caused the global markets to fall. The market capitalization of cryptocurrencies stood at $1.10 trillion at the time this article was written, down 1.09 percent from the previous day.
“The global crypto market has been on a bullish trajectory since the start of the week with slight corrections. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and most cryptocurrencies have risen over the past seven days. Despite the US central bank’s latest interest rate hike, most cryptos retained their gains,” said Edul Patel, CEO and co-founder of Mudrex.
“The crypto market is witnessing a mini-rally with heavyweights like Bitcoin and Ethereum registering their best performance in recent times. It is important to note that bears can dominate the $1.76 billion Bitcoin monthly options expiry on Friday as Bitcoin has not managed to break the $24,000 resistance level,” added Tarusha Mittal, COO and co-founder of UniFarm.
After a two-day rise, Bitcoin maintained its downward trend for the second straight day on Saturday, but it mostly held steady. According to data from CoinMarketCap, the price of one bitcoin was $23,798.19 at the time this story was written, down 0.84 percent from the previous day. The weekly growth rate for Bitcoin was 4%.
The top 10 cryptocurrencies, as of Saturday, July 30, 2022, are shown below (According to data from coinmarketcap.com)
- Bitcoin $23,798.19 or 0.84 per cent loss in the past 24 hours.
- Ethereum $1,714.98 or 1.12 per cent loss in the past 24 hours.
- Tether $1.00 or 0.01 per cent gain in the past 24 hours.
- USD Coin $0.9998 or 0.01 per cent gain in the past 24 hours.
- BNB $290.71 or 3.26 per cent gain in the past 24 hours.
- Binance USD $1.00 or 0.16 per cent gain in the past 24 hours.
- XRP $0.3682 or 2.57 per cent loss in the past 24 hours
- Cardano $0.5189 or 3.50 per cent loss in the past 24 hours
- Solana $42.11 or 4.74 per cent loss in the past 24 hours
- Dogecoin $0.06915 or 3.90 per cent loss in the past 24 hours