Wallpaper Market Revenues to Reach USD 3.50 Billion by 2028 – Market Size, Share, Forecasts, & Trends Analysis Report by Mordor Intelligence
Hyderabad, Aug. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a new market research report titled “Wallpaper Market Report (2023-2028),” the market is estimated at USD 2.92 billion in 2023. It is expected to register a CAGR of 3.68% during the forecast period.
Wallpapers are being made with technological advancements to help elevate living spaces and are available in many varieties. Since they are more cost-effective, they are being increasingly adopted compared to traditional wall painting practices. The increasing number of restaurants and cafes is also increasing the need for commercial wallpapers.
|Market Size (2023)||USD 2.92 billion|
|Market Size (2028)||USD 3.50 billion|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia-Pacific|
|Forecast Units||Value (USD billion)|
|Report Scope||Market Dynamics, Revenue Forecast and Segmentation, Competitive Landscape and Recent Developments, Market Growth, Future Opportunities, and Trends|
|Key Market Drivers||The cost-effectiveness of wallpapers compared to wall paintings.|
|The demand for adding quality and grandeur to walls and protecting them from scratch.|
Who are the Top Companies in the Wallpaper Market?
The wallpaper market is highly fragmented in nature, with the presence of various major players. The market players are adopting strategies like partnerships and acquisitions to enhance their product portfolio and gain a better competitive advantage.
Significant players in the wallpaper market are,
- York Wall Coverings Inc.
- Brewster Home Fashion LLC
- F. Schumacher & Co
- AS Creation Tapeten AG
- Sangetsu Corporation
- Erismann & Cie. GmbH
- Laura Ashley Holdings PLC
- Grandeco Wallfashion Group
- Sanderson Design Group PLC
- Tapetenfabrik Gebr. Rasch GmbH & Co. KG
- LEN-TEX Corporation
- Asian Paints Ltd
- Gratex Industries Ltd
Other Reports That Might Be of Your Interest:
- Retail Ready Packaging Market Report – The retail ready packaging market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Indonesia Plastic Packaging Market Report – The Indonesian plastic packaging market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.50% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
Key Highlights from the Wallpaper Market Report:
Non-woven Wallpaper is Expected to Drive the Market
- Non-woven wallpaper is durable and resistant to scratches and wear and tear. It has the ability to absorb moisture, making it suitable to be used in high-humidity places like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Non-woven wallpapers are offered in various designs, patterns, and textures to cater to different preferences for interior designs. They can mimic textured surfaces and the appearance of fabrics, thus offering a versatile option for consumers and designers.
Europe is Likely to Hold Significant Market Share
- European companies are incorporating digitally printed wallpapers to promote sustainability. Digital wallpaper is a sustainable method of creating wall décor as they reduce waste in the design process. Therefore, they are growing in popularity as consumers seek eco-friendly wallpapers.
- Europe is famous for its rich history and design culture, thereby increasing the demand for wallpaper in the region.
What are the Latest Developments in the Wallpaper Market?
- In March 2023, Erin Napier collaborated with York Wallcoverings, the oldest wallpaper manufacturer In the United States, to launch a new collection of peel-and-stick wallpapers.
- In September 2022, Schumacher, a prominent US design company, inaugurated its first showroom in Nashville for interior designers and design fans to purchase smaller products.
Mordor Intelligence has Segmented the Wallpaper Market Based on Wallpaper Type, Application, and Geography:
- By Wallpaper Type (Market Size and Forecast based on Value (USD billion), 2018-2028)
- Vinyl Wallpaper
- Non-woven Wallpaper
- Paper-based Wallpaper
- Fabric Wallpaper
- Other Wallpaper Types
- By Application (Market Size and Forecast based on Value (USD billion), 2018-2028)
- By Geography (Market Size and Forecast based on Value (USD billion), 2018-2028)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
In a nutshell, the Mordor Intelligence market research report is a must-read for start-ups, industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are looking to understand this industry. Get a glance at the Wallpaper Market Report (2023-2028).
Mordor Intelligence constantly tracks industry trends. Some relevant market reports from the analysts that might be of interest to you:
- Asia-Pacific Aseptic Packaging Market Report – The Asian-Pacific aseptic packaging market size is estimated at USD 27.25 billion in 2023. It is expected to reach USD 45.74 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 10.91% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Medical Packaging Films Market Report – The medical packaging films market size is estimated at USD 7.49 billion in 2023. It is expected to reach USD 9.70 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.31% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- North America Agricultural Chemical Packaging Market Report – The North American agricultural chemical packaging market size is estimated at USD 0.96 billion in 2023. It is expected to reach USD 1.14 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 3.40% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
About Mordor Intelligence:
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. At Mordor Intelligence, we believe in predicting butterfly effects that have the potential to change or significantly impact market dynamics.
Our market research reports are comprehensive and provide exclusive data, facts and figures, trends, and the competitive landscape of the industry.
- Wallpaper Market – Mordor Intelligence
CONTACT: Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Email: [email protected] Phone: +1 617-765-2493 Location: Hyderabad, Telangana Country: India
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.