Veterinary Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market Expected to Exceed USD 76.2 Bn by 2032: TMR Study
Focus of governments of several countries on combating antibiotic resistance in animals and prevent bacterial infections present significant opportunities to companies in the veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing market
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, June 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing market was valued at US$ 37.6 Bn in 2021 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of around 7% from 2022 to 2032, to reach US$ 76.2 Bn by 2032.
Intense focus of governments and other stakeholders in the healthcare industry to promote judicious antimicrobial use and prevent antibiotic resistance among livestock animals is encouraging usage of antimicrobial susceptibility testing in veterinary medicine. Stringent implementation of regulations pertaining to appropriate usage of antibiotics in people and animals is expected to boost market outlook. Significant development of veterinary-specific testing methods is anticipated to augment market growth in the next few years.
Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=83264
Key Findings of Study
- Rapid Increase in Usage of Veterinary AST by Reference Labs: Rapid development of specific test methods and interpretive criteria for a wide range of veterinary pathogens is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for companies in the veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing market. Based on end-use, the veterinary reference labs segment accounted for a major market share in 2021. The segment recorded a CAGR of 6% from 2017 to 2021. Availability of automated and semi-automated method for antimicrobial susceptibility testing in reference labs is a key driving factor for the segment. Rise in adoption of standardized test methods for a wide range of veterinary pathogens in reference laboratories is anticipated to bolster the segment. For example, availability of FDA-approved antimicrobial agents for the susceptibility testing in reference labs is expected to augment the market value.
- Significant Demand for Automated AST Methods to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance in Livestock Animals: Surge in demand for advanced AST methods to detect emergence of antimicrobial-resistant phenotypes is boosting the market. Data obtained from utilization of AST methods in veterinary medicine helps veterinary medicine providers track trends related to susceptibility of a specific bacteria to different antimicrobial agents. Increase in demand for novel AST methods that can provide accurate, reproducible, clinically relevant results for a wide spectrum of veterinary pathogens is anticipated to propel the market.
Key Growth Drivers of Veterinary Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
- Steady rise in threat of antibacterial resistance in animals due to indiscriminate usage of antibiotics in animal feed is a key driver of the global veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing market. Several industry-sponsored veterinary surveillance programs and WHO-funded programs are promoting appropriate use of antibiotics in people and animals.
- Increase in focus on pet care and animal husbandry care in livestock is bolstering development of treatments for a wide range of diseases in veterinary medicine. This factor is likely to drive the demand for veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing industry. Governments across the globe have stepped up efforts to promote animal welfare.
Expand Operations in the Future – To Get Requisite Details, Ask For a Custom Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=83264
Regional Growth Dynamics
The U.S., the U.K., China, Japan, and South Korea are key countries that are anticipated to significant sales of global veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing products such as disks and plates, culture media, and consumables.
The market in the U.S. is projected to reach US$ 20 Bn by 2032. Rapid commercialization of a range of global veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing products in the country and increase approval of advanced testing methods by the U.S. FDA are key factors that are expected to propel the market in the U.S. Substantial manufacture of discs by Becton, Dickinson, and Company, a U.S.-based multinational medical technology company selling medical devices, is an instance (of commercialization of veterinary AST products). Significant availability of numerous standardized test methods for veterinary pathogens, especially in veterinary diagnostic laboratory, is anticipated to increase the market size in the country over the next few years.
The U.K. is another lucrative market for veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing. The market in the region/country is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2022–2032.
China and South Korea are expected to witness rapid increase in adoption of veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing among livestock owners. Considerable focus on utilizing antimicrobial susceptibility testing is driven by consistent initiatives by governments on improving health care for food-producing animals. China is a key producer and consumer of animal food products such as meat and milk. Hence, the livestock husbandry in the region is striving to reduce prevalence of antimicrobial resistance of bacteria from food-producing animals.
Leading companies in the veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing industry are introducing standardized test methods to stay ahead of competitors.
Key players operating in the market are
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Bruker Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Bioguard Corporation
- Liofilchem S.r.l.
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Neogen Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc.
- Creative Diagnostics
- Alifax S.r.l.
Buy this Premium Research Report | Immediate Delivery Available at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=83264<ype=S
The global veterinary antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented based on
- Disks & Plates
- Culture Media
- Accessories & Consumables
- Livestock Animals
- Companion Animals
- Veterinary Reference Labs
- Veterinary Research Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.