Vaptans Market Set to Register a CAGR of 4.7% and Reach US$ 2.72 Billion by 2031 | Growth Plus Reports
Newark, New Castle, USA, April 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the most recent study by Growth Plus Reports, the global Vaptans Market was valued in 2022 at US$ 1.80 billion and is expected to rise at a revenue CAGR of 4.7% to reach US$ 2.72 billion by 2031.
The global market for vaptans was analyzed, and it is expected to increase its revenue significantly during the forecast period. A group of medications known as vaptans are used to treat various ailments connected to the body’s fluid balance. The actions of the hormone vasopressin, which controls the body’s water balance, are blocked by vaptans, sometimes referred to as selective vasopressin receptor antagonists.
Recent Development in the Global Vaptans Market:
- In August 2022, Vasopressin injection 1mL, one of four generic drugs that Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. got FDA clearance for (single dose). A generic form of the antidiuretic hormone vasostrict is called vasopressin injection 1mL.
Get a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/vaptans-market/8768
Vaptans Market Scope
|Market Size Value in 2022||US$ 1.80 billion|
|Market Size Value in 2031||US$ 2.72 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.7% from 2023 to 2031|
|Base Year for Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Period||2023 to 2031|
|Segments Covered||Category, Indication, Route of Administration, and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
- Diseases related to fluid imbalance are driving the market revenue growth.
- Advancements in drug discoveries and related R&D activities are creating a strong product pipeline.
- Several regulatory environments are driving market revenue exponentially.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
The driving factor for the vaptans market revenue is the rising prevalence of hyponatremia (low blood sodium level), the rising geriatric population, and rising awareness about the benefits of vaptans. Furthermore, the rising technological advancements and R&D activities related to drug discoveries with regulatory approvals are contributing to the market revenue growth to some extent.
However, the high cost of drugs, lesser availability, and severe side effects are restricting market revenue growth.
Segmentation By Category
Based on categories, the global vaptans market is segmented into selective vaptans and nonselective vaptans. The nonselective vaptan segment accounts for the largest market revenue share due to the conivaptan, the first approved vaptan for a broader range of indications than selective ones.
Segmentation By Indications
Based on the indications, the global vaptans market is segmented into hyponatremia, autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD), and others. Due to the rising prevalence, the hyponatremia segment accounts for the largest revenue share. For this condition, vaptans constituted a fresh and powerful therapy alternative, which may have influenced their widespread use and commercial impact.
Segmentation By Route of Administration
Based on the route of administration, the global vaptans market is segmented into oral and intravenous. Due to the high availability, cost-effectiveness, and few adverse effects, the oral administration segment accounts for a sizable revenue share in the global vaptans market.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global vaptans market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa. Due to the high prevalence of hyponatremia, the development of new and innovative vaptans, favorable reimbursement policies, and growing awareness of the benefits of vaptans, North America accounts for the most significant revenue share in the global market.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/vaptans-market/8768
Following is a list of the top market players operating in the global market for vaptans:
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Ascend Laboratories, LLC
- Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CardioKine Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Growth Plus Reports studied the global market for vaptans in-depth and analyzed the basic market characteristics, significant investment areas, analytics of regional growth, revenue forecast, competitive market players, mergers, and acquisitions.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- Regulatory Landscape
- Reimbursement Scenario
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL VAPTANS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY CATEGORIES
- Selective Vaptans
- Nonselective Vaptans
- Selective Vaptans
- GLOBAL VAPTANS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY INDICATION
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD)
- GLOBAL VAPTANS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
VAPTANS MARKET TOC
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8768
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse Latest Healthcare Related Reports:
Fibrous Dysplasia Market by Type (Monostotic Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic Fibrous Dysplasia), Treatment (Surgery and Medication) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Stuttering Therapeutics Market by Type (Developmental Stuttering, Neurogenic Stuttering), Treatment (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Speech Therapy), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Catheter Introducer Sheaths Market by Product (Integrated Introducer Sheaths and Separable Introducer Sheaths), Application (Cardiology, Vascular), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Medical Nitroglycerin Sprays Market by Application (Prophylaxis of Angina Pectoris, Acute Relief of Attack), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Mastopexy Market by Technique (Benelli Lift, Crescent Breast Lift), End User (Specialty Clinics, Hospitals) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
CONTACT: Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: [email protected] 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Phone no: +1 888 550 5009 Web: https://www.growthplusreports.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.