Urine Test Strips Market Size Growing at 4.69% CAGR Set to Reach USD 897.23 Million By 2030
[206+ Pages Report] The global urine test strips market size was valued at USD 621.58 million in 2022 and is expected to reach a value of USD 897.23 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.69% during the forecast period (2023- 2030), as highlighted in a report published by Zion Market Research. Due to the rising number of urinary tract infections (UTIs), the urine test strips market will be predicted to grow significantly.
SAN FRANCISCO, U.S., July 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Urine Test Strips Market Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecasts 2023 – 2030” in its research database. According to the latest research study, the global urine test strips market size was worth at around USD 621.58 million in 2022. The market is expected to grow above a CAGR of 4.69% and is anticipated to reach over USD 897.23 million by 2030.
The report delves deeper into several crucial aspects of the global urine test strips market. It includes a detailed discussion of existing growth factors and restraints. Future growth opportunities and challenges that impact the urine test strips industry are comprehensively addressed in the report.
Urine Test Strips Market Overview:
Urine test strips are a form of diagnostic medical device that is used to analyze the chemical composition of urine. They are used in several forms of medical settings including hospitals, clinics, diagnostic laboratories, and research institutes for screening, diagnosing, and monitoring various health or medical conditions. The urine test strips industry deals with the production, innovation, and distribution of these strips to end-consumers. They are thin, plastic strips that contain multiple reagent areas or chemical pads containing specific substances. When in contact with various components of analytes present in urine, these pads react which is considered an indicator of a certain specific condition. The use of urine test strips is generally considered a preliminary test that requires additional diagnosis for a concrete understanding of the underlying medical condition.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for More Insights – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/urine-test-strips-market
(Before you plan to buy, sample reports are a great option to examine our in-depth studies or reports)
Key Insights from Primary Research
- As per the analysis, the Urine Test Strips market share is likely to grow above a CAGR of around 4.69% between 2023 and 2030.
- The Urine Test Strips market size was worth around US$ 621.58 million in 2022 and is estimated to hit approximately US$ 897.23 million by 2030. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- The urine test strips market is projected to grow at a significant rate due to the growing rate of urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Based on function segmentation, visual test strips were predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2022
- Based on end-user segmentation, hospitals & clinics was the leading NAME in 2022
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2022
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global urine test strips market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors.
Some of the main players in the global urine test strips market include;
- Siemens Healthineers
- Roche Diagnostics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter
- Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Sysmex Corporation
- ARKRAY Inc.
- Acon Laboratories Inc.
- Nova Biomedical
- URIT Medical Electronic Co. Ltd.
- 77 Elektronika Kft.
- Trinity Biotech
- Germaine Laboratories Inc.
- TaiDoc Technology Corporation
- OraSure Technologies Inc.
- BTNX Inc.
- Medical Automation Systems Inc.
- Guangzhou Improve Medical Instruments Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Huichen Medical Instruments Co. Ltd.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report | Quick Delivery Available – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/urine-test-strips-market
Urine Test Strips Market – Growth Factors
The global urine test strips market is projected to grow due to the increasing elderly population across the globe. The geriatric population is highly prone to several medical conditions such as urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney diseases, and diabetes. Urine test strips can act as a valuable tool in detecting and monitoring such conditions. A research study conducted at John Hopkins University estimates that nearly 50% of people over the age of 75 years have some form of kidney disease. In addition to this, the alarming rate of people diagnosed with diabetes could aid higher demand for urine test strips as they are essential in determining glucose levels in urine.
Although the exact cause of diabetes is unknown, many reasons are known to trigger this condition. These factors include overweight or obesity, genetic mutations, insulin resistance, genes & family history, hormonal diseases, and many more. Such reasons have played a crucial role in paving the way for preventive medical care. The general population along with the efforts from the medical community are seeking ways that allow them greater control over their health and urine test strips are an excellent method of at-home routine health check-ups. A 2022 report by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention claimed that nearly 33.4% of all health center visits in the US were due to preventive care.
Urine Test Strips Market: Segmentation
The global urine test strips market is segmented based on function, type, application, end-user, and region.
Based on function, the global market is divided into automated test strips and visual test strips.
Based on type, the urine test strips industry is segmented into nitrites testing, hemoglobin & myoglobin testing, protein testing, and others. The highest CAGR was observed in the protein testing segment. It is used to detect excess protein in the urine. The condition is also known as Proteinuria and is commonly found in cases related to kidney conditions along with other medical issues. Detecting excess protein in urine is a crucial diagnostic market to assess or evaluate kidney function along with identifying potential underlying kidney diseases. Nitrites testing is used as a screening tool for urinary tract infections and these tests indicate the presence of the infection-causing bacteria. Other parameters commonly tested using urine test strips include ketones, glucose, and the pH level of urine which is normally between 4.6 to 8.
Based on application, the global market is divided into pregnancy test and disease diagnosis.
Based on end-user, the urine test strips industry is divided into diagnostic laboratories, institutes & research laboratories, general population, and hospitals & clinics. The most dominant end-users of urine test strips are hospitals and clinics. They use the result of these tests during diagnosis or for screening severe medical conditions. Diagnostic laboratories are also significant revenue generators as they perform specialized and comprehensive urine testing which includes analysis of multiple analytes, quantification of results, and confirmation of findings. Institutes & research laboratories utilize urine test strips to study certain conditions and for other research purposes but the application is not as extensive as the other segments. Standard urine test strips contain roughly 10 different chemical reagents or pads.
Browse Complete Report Here | Urine Test Strips Market By Function (Automated Test Strips And Visual Test Strips), By Type (Nitrites Testing, Hemoglobin & Myoglobin Testing, Protein Testing, And Others), By Application (Pregnancy Test And Disease Diagnosis), By End-User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Institutes & Research Laboratories, General Population, And Hospitals & Clinics), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030
North America: The global urine test strips market is expected to register high growth in North America driven by multiple factors. Regional countries such as the US and Canada have a robust medical infrastructure. The medical communities in these countries focus on preventive care which is further aided by promotional events held by the governments to create mass public awareness. Moreover, the access to quality medical care among senior citizens due to the establishment of advanced medical reimbursement policies and primary medical care being treated as citizen rights further adds to the regional expansion.
Europe may register higher growth due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes and kidney disorders. The International Diabetes Foundation (IDF) has predicted that diabetes prevalence in Europe which is currently at 9.2% will increase to 13% by 2045. The European nations currently have the highest number of children and adolescents living with type 1 diabetes.
|Report Attribute||Report Details|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 621.58 Million|
|Market Forecast in 2030||USD 897.23 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.69%|
|Forecast Years||2023- 2030|
|Key Companies Covered||Siemens Healthineers, Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Sysmex Corporation, ARKRAY Inc., Acon Laboratories Inc., Nova Biomedical, URIT Medical Electronic Co. Ltd., 77 Elektronika Kft., Trinity Biotech, Germaine Laboratories Inc., TaiDoc Technology Corporation, OraSure Technologies Inc., BTNX Inc., Medical Automation Systems Inc., Guangzhou Improve Medical Instruments Co. Ltd., Shanghai Huichen Medical Instruments Co. Ltd., Randox Laboratories, Inverness Medical Innovations, and CTK Biotech.|
|Segments Covered||By Function, By Type, By Application, By End-User, and By Region|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Customization Scope||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.|
Request for Customization on this Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7321
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
Recent Industry Developments:
- In April 2023, engineers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) announced the innovation of a new nanoparticle sensor capable of early detection of cancer using only urine tests. The new tools can be used to confirm if the tumor has metastasized
- In June 2020, leading chemists at Iowa State University announced that they were working on developing a paper-strip urine test that could help in the detection of the Covid-19 virus. The strips were designed like a pregnancy test kit and hence were easy to use
- In February 2023, three alumni from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)- Mumbai developed a new smartphone-based health test kit that provides results in 30 seconds. The app is known as Neodocs and uses pictures of cards dipped in urine samples for diagnosis
The global urine test strips market is segmented as follows:
- Automated Test Strips
- Visual Test Strips
- Nitrites Testing
- Hemoglobin & Myoglobin Testing
- Protein Testing
- Pregnancy Test
- Disease Diagnosis
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Institutes & Research Laboratories
- General Population
- Hospitals & Clinics
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request Free Brochure of the Global Urine Test Strips Market @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/urine-test-strips-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Urine Test Strips industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Urine Test Strips Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Urine Test Strips Industry?
- What segments does the Urine Test Strips Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Urine Test Strips Market sample report and company profiles?
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Orthotic Devices Market By Functionality (Static Orthotic Devices And Dynamic Orthotic Devices), By Product Type (Upper Limb Orthotic Devices, Spinal Orthotic Devices, And Lower Limb Orthotic Devices), By End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Homecare Settings, And Ambulatory Surgical Centers), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/orthotic-devices-market
- Therapeutic Bed Market By Product (Clinical Beds And Household Beds), By Application (Critical Care Therapeutic Beds, Acute Care Therapeutic Beds, And Long-Term Therapeutic Beds), By End-Use (Reproductive Care Centers, Hospitals & Clinics, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/therapeutic-bed-market
- New Born Eye Imaging Systems Market By End User (Ophthalmology Diagnosis Centers, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, And Others), By Disease Type (ROP, Color Blindness, Strabismus, Refractive Error, Retinal Disease, And Others), By Device Type (Wireless Device And Basic Device), And By Region: – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts, 2023-2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/new-born-eye-imaging-systems-market
- Syringe Trays Market By Application (Polyvinyl Chloride Syringe Trays, Polystyrene Syringe Trays, Polypropylene Syringe Trays, And Polyethylene Syringe Trays), By Type (Pharmaceuticals, Veterinary Laboratories, Hospitals, Food Laboratories, And Others), And By Region: – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts, 2023-2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/syringe-trays-market-size
- Respiratory Humidifying Equipment Market By Type (Active Respiratory Humidification And Passive Respiratory Humidification), By Application (Hospital And Homecare), By Sales Channel (Direct Channel And Distribution Channel), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/respiratory-humidifying-equipment-market
- Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF) Surgery Market By End-User (Spinal Surgery Centers, Hospitals, And Others), By Product Type (XLIF Interbody Fusion Systems And XLIF Interbody Cages), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/extreme-lateral-interbody-fusion-xlif-surgery-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Rushikesh Dorge | Zion Market Research
USA: +1 347 690-0211 | UK: +44 2032 894158 | Japan: +81 50 5806 9039 | India: +91 7768 006 007
Email: [email protected] | Web: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/
Follow Us on – LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Also Read Our Blogs: https://zmrblog.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.