Urinary Stents Market is Anticipated to Surpass US$ 824.69 Million By 2031: Data Analysis by Experts Growth Plus Reports
Newark, New Castle, USA, July 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the most recent study by Growth Plus Reports, the global urinary stents market is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.8% to reach US$ 824.69 million during the forecast period 2023-2031.
The global market for urinary stents was analyzed, and it is expected to rise significantly during the forecast period. To remove obstructions and facilitate urine flow from the kidney to the bladder, urinary stents are medical devices put into the ureter.
Recent Development in the Global Urinary Stents Market:
- In June 2022, Tria Ureteral Stent, the first stent made with a proprietary surface technology intended to prevent the formation of both urine calcium and magnesium salt deposits, won a Bronze Edison Award in the Science and Medicine category from Boston Scientific.
- In May 2022, A novel urinary stent called Relief Stent was created by Dean Secrest in partnership with Dean Ponsky, MD, Chief of the Departments of Urology at University Hospitals (UH) in Cleveland, and Leo and Charlotte Goldberg, Chairs of Advanced Surgical Treatments.
Download the Free Sample Report Now @ https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/urinary-stents-market/8681
Urinary Stents Market Scope
|Market size Value in 2022||US$ 496.5 million|
|Market Size Value in 2031||US$ 824.69 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.8% from 2023 to 2031|
|Base Year for Estimation||2022|
|Segments Covered||Product Type, Material Type, Application, End User, and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
- The increasing prevalence of kidney-related disorders is driving the market revenue share.
- The wide application and acceptance of urinary stents are driving the demand for these products globally.
- Several advancements and increasing R&D activities are creating a strong product pipeline.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
The driving factor for the urinary stents market revenue is the rising geriatric population, patients suffering from kidney-related disease, and the increasing number of kidney transplants.
However, a lack of qualified healthcare staff to manage necessary treatment procedures is expected to limit market revenue growth.
Segmentation By Product Type
Based on product type, the global urinary stents market is segmented into an open-ended, close-ended, double pigtail, and multiloop. The double pigtail stents segment dominates the global market with the largest revenue share due to its high efficacy in treating various urological conditions, flexibility, and comfortability.
Segmentation By Material Type
Based on the material type, the global urinary stents market is segmented into silicon, polyurethane, metal stents, hydrogel, and others. The polyurethane segment dominates the global market with the largest revenue share due to its biocompatibility, lower risk of stent migration or dislodgement, and better patient comfort.
Segmentation By Application
Based on application, the global urinary stents market is segmented into tumors, kidney transplantation, kidney stones, urinary incontinence, and others. Due to the large prevalence, the kidney stone segment accounts for a sizable revenue share in the global market for urinary stents.
Segmentation By End User
Based on end-user, the global urinary stents market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. Due to many procedures performed and skilled healthcare professionals, the hospital segment accounts for a sizable revenue share in the global market for urinary stents.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global urinary stents market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa. North America, with the largest revenue share, dominates the global market. The prevalence of kidney stones is high in North America because of the lifestyle-related effects, which increase the need for urinary stents to relieve ureteral blockage.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/urinary-stents-market/8681
Following is a list of the top market players operating in the global market for urinary stents:
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Cook Medical
Growth Plus Reports studied the global market for urinary stents in-depth and analyzed the basic market characteristics, significant investment areas, analytics of regional growth, revenue forecast, competitive market players, mergers, and acquisitions.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL URINARY STENTS MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Open Ended Stents
- Close Ended Stents
- Double Pigtail Stents
- Multiloop Stents
- GLOBAL URINARY STENTS MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY MATERIAL TYPE
- Metal Stents
- GLOBAL URINARY STENTS MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Kidney Transplantation
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- GLOBAL URINARY STENTS MARKET- ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8681
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market.
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse more latest healthcare reports:
Combination Antihypertensives Market by Type (ACE Inhibitors with Calcium Channel blocking agents, ACE inhibitors with thiazides), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Hydatid Disease Treatment Market by Drug (Mebendazole, Albendazole), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
High-Grade Neuroendocrine Neoplasms Market by Drug Class (Platinum Coordination Complexes, Somatostatin Analogues), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Postoperative Pain Medication Market by Drug Class (NSAIDS, Opioids), Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Mast Cell Stabilizers Market by Type (Mastocytosis, Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, and Perennial Allergic Conjunctivitis), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Unleashing the Power of Innovation in Med Tech: https://growthplusmedtechroundup.com
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020”.
CONTACT: Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: [email protected] 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, New Castle - 19702, USA Phone no: +1 888 550 5009 Web: https://www.growthplusreports.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.