Ultraviolet (UV) Analyzer Market to Attain a Valuation of USD 3.6 billion by 2031: Transparency Market Research Study
UV absorption spectroscopy is used to identify impurities in organic compounds. Through the measurement of absorbance at a certain wavelength, contaminants are found.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Nov. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global ultraviolet (UV) analyzer market was estimated at a value of US$ 2.1 billion in 2021. It is anticipated to register a 5.7% CAGR from 2022 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to attain US$ 3.6 billion by 2031.
The food sector uses UV analyzers extensively for quality control of food and drinks because they are reliable, easy to use, and versatile. Among other crucial features of food items, they may be used to identify adulteration and determine the origin of food product defects.
Get Access to Sample PDF Research Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=51153
The UV analyzer’s quantitative analysis enables the production of high-quality, consumer-safe food by determining the composition of food and tracking samples at various stages of fermentation. Over the projected period, the global ultraviolet analyzer market is anticipated to be driven by the rise in UV analyzer penetration in the food and beverage industry.
Global Ultraviolet (UV) Analyzer Market: Key Players:
The global market for ultraviolet (UV) analyzers is fragmented despite the presence of several competitors. A few main providers are controlling the majority of the market share.
Numerous businesses provide benefits in relation to technology. Notable tactics used by important players include mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and product portfolio diversification. The following companies are well-known participants in the global ultraviolet (UV) analyzer market:
- Ametek Process Instruments
- HORIBA Group
- Mettler Toledo
- Teledyne Analytical Instruments
- Tethys Instruments SAS
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Trojan Technologies Group ULC.
Key Findings of the Market Report
- Wells are now being drilled horizontally into natural gas-rich shale formations thanks to the development of new horizontal drilling equipment.
- An established industrial instrument for tracking the reaction conditions of oil and gas in real time is the UV analyzer. UV analyzers are used to test the physical and chemical parameters of crude oil from reservoir samples.
- There is an increasing need for UV analyzers, and the oil and gas sector is expected to present the market with several potential.
Market Trends for Ultraviolet (UV) Analyzers
- With regard to device type, the online monitoring segment held a significant market share of 62.48% of the global market in 2021, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% over the forecast period. This growth was attributed to developments in digital computing and analytical techniques, which are essential for process automation using high-end machinery.
- Due to their reagent-free nature, lack of sample pre-treatment requirements, and ability to deliver continuous data, online UV-Vis spectrophotometers are becoming more and more popular for use in process control and online monitoring of water quality. Compared to traditional water quality monitoring, the online UV-Vis sensors have the advantage of being able to record events and allow for speedier reactions to changes in water quality.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ASK&rep_id=51153
Global Market for Ultraviolet (UV) Analyzer: Regional Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the ultraviolet (UV) analyzer market throughout the region. These are:
- With a sizable customer base and important industrial hubs located there, Asia Pacific is expected to lead the worldwide market in terms of volume and revenue over the projected period. The market in the area is also being helped by the growing uses of ultraviolet (UV) analyzers in a variety of sectors, including chemical, food and beverage, oil and gas, and pharmaceutical.
- Due to the strict environmental restrictions and norms in the region, UV analyzers are also in high demand throughout North America. Europe and Asia Pacific are the two areas that manufacture the most UV analyzers.
Some key developments by the players in this market are:
- The FTX-ONE-CL and FTX-ONE-RS ranges of FTIR exhaust gas analyzers from HORIBA Group were added in June 2022 to the FTX-ONE exhaust gas analyzer series. Using Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), which the business has “polished over many years,” both assessed the gas concentration of up to 28 components included in exhaust gasses. It is anticipated that the development of new FTIR exhaust gas analyzers will aid in the study and creation of emissions laws and the attainment of carbon neutrality.
- At Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India’s Mahindra World City, Emerson Electric Co. opened a new integrated manufacturing site in February 2022. The state-of-the-art sophisticated manufacturing systems at the new Chennai site enabled it to provide industry-leading automation solutions. This offered industrial clients in India and throughout Asia technology that enhanced productivity, safety, and environmental sustainability.
- ABB began offering improved digital services for gas analyzers in May 2021, taking into account the possibility of tighter environmental rules in order to maintain equipment in top condition. These services facilitated the transition from preventive to predictive maintenance and increased the advantages of preventive maintenance.
Global Ultraviolet (UV) Analyzer Market Segmentation:
- By Type
- By Device Type
- Online Monitoring
- Offline Monitoring
- By Application
- Liquid Application
- Pure Water Analysis
- Processed Liquid
- Waste Water
- Chemical Analysis
- Gas Application
- Air Quality
- Emission Monitoring
- Process Monitoring
- Liquid Application
- By End-use Industry
- Health care
- Oil & Gas
- Food Processing
- Research & Academia
- Others (Automotive, Semiconductor, etc.)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Get Exclusive Discount on Ultraviolet (UV) Analyzer Market at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=d&rep_id=51153
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Infrared Sensors Market– The infrared sensors industry research report by TMR states that the industry was valued at US$ 680.9 Mn in 2021. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Mobile Biometrics Market– the mobile biometrics industry was valued at US$ 44.2 Bn in 2021 and is estimated to advance at a CAGR of 20.1% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.