Ultrasound Bone Healing Market to Surge Past a Revenue CAGR of 4.2%, During the Forecast Period 2023 to 2031, Growth Plus Reports Study
Newark, New Castle, USA, April 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As per the report by Growth Plus Reports, the global ultrasound bone healing market is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.2% by 2031.
The ultrasound bone healing market was assessed and is expected to continue to expand with a sizable revenue share during the forecast period. Ultrasound bone healing, also known as low-intensity pulsed ultrasound therapy (LIPUS), is a non-invasive treatment that uses high-frequency sound waves to speed up the healing process of bone fractures. The ultrasound waves are delivered to the fracture site using a small handheld device, which is placed against the skin for a certain amount of time.
Recent Development in Ultrasound Bone Healing Market:
- In May 2022, The FDA approved a non-invasive bone healing device that utilizes ultrasonic radiation to assist the body in repairing itself more quickly after a fracture. The Orthofix Medical AccelStim device is a nonsurgical therapy worn for 20 minutes each day to repair fresh bone breaks and fractures that have not healed on their own.
Get a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/ultrasound-bone-healing-market/8603
Ultrasound Bone Healing Market Scope
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.2% from 2023 to 2031|
|Base Year for Estimation||2022|
|Segments Covered||Application, End User, and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
- The growing prevalence of bone diseases boosts product demand and drives global market revenue.
- Increasing R&D activities coupled with a growing number of product launches to support bone growth stimulator market growth.
- The spinal fusion segment will likely dominate the market during the forecast period.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
The growing preference for ultrasonic bone healing therapies promotes the market need for fracture site stabilization with internal or external fixation devices, cellular process interaction, and bridging a fracture breach with bone. This, therefore, increases the overall market revenue growth.
However, product cancellations have been observed as hindering the market’s revenue growth to some extent.
Segmentation By Application
Based on the application, the global ultrasound bone healing market is segmented into spinal fusion, maxillofacial & dental nonunion, union bone fractures, and others. The spinal fusion segment accounts for the largest market revenue share due to large patient groups undergoing spinal fusion surgery worldwide.
Segmentation By End User
Based on the end-user, the global ultrasound bone healing market is segmented into hospitals & ASCs specialty, clinics, home care, and others. The hospital & ASCs segment accounts for the largest market revenue share. The benefits of bone growth stimulation products over rivals, the rising frequency of spinal illnesses, the rising procedural volumes of spinal fusion procedures, the expanding patient population, and the growing awareness of bone growth ultrasonic bone stimulation are the important reasons driving the segment’s revenue growth.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global ultrasound bone healing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America accounts for the largest revenue share in the global market. The increasing healthcare costs, frequency, and rates of linked bone disorders necessitate ultrasonic bone healing growth factors to sustain regional dominance.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/ultrasound-bone-healing-market/8603
A list of the market player operating in the global ultrasound bone healing market are:
- Johnson and Johnson
- Orthofix Medical Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson
- Bioventus LLC
- Stryker Corporation
The study examines the fundamental market characteristics, important investment areas, analytics of regional growth, revenue prediction, prominent market players, and partnerships. The report also thoroughly analyzes the ultrasound bone healing market globally.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- Regulatory Landscape
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL ULTRASOUND BONE HEALING MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
- Spinal Fusion
- Maxillofacial & Dental Nonunion
- Union Bone Fractures
- GLOBAL ULTRASOUND BONE HEALING MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Hospitals & ASCs
- Specialty Clinics
- Home Care
ULTRASOUND BONE HEALING MARKET TOC
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8603
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse Latest Healthcare Related Reports:
Vaginal Speculum Market by Type (Reusable, Disposable), Material Type (Stainless Steel, Plastic), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Arthroscopic Shavers Market by Type (Plastic, Polycarbonate, Stainless Steel), Application (Hips Arthroscopy, Spine Arthroscopy), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers)– Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Klinefelter Syndrome Hormone Therapy Market by Drug Delivery (Oral, Topical), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
HIV/HBV/HCV Test Kits Market by Type (Rapid Test Kits and Assay-Based test Kits), Sample (Blood, Saliva), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostics Laboratories) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Blood Cancer Diagnostics Market by Type (Product, Services), Test Type (Blood Test, Bone Marrow Biopsy, Imaging Test), Cancer Type (Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma), End User (Hospitals, Academic & Research Institutes)– Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
CONTACT: Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: [email protected] 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, New Castle - 19702, USA Phone no: +1 888 550 5009 Web: https://www.growthplusreports.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.