Ultrasonic Nebulizers Market to Exceed USD 325.6 million by 2031, Expanding at a CAGR of 5.4% | Exclusive Report by Transparency Market Research
Growth in demand for portable nebulizers and technological advancements in ultrasonic nebulization technology is estimated to accelerate market development in the next few years.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global ultrasonic nebulizers market is projected to flourish at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2031. As per the report published by TMR, a valuation of US$ 325.6 million is anticipated for the market in 2031. As of 2023, the market for ultrasonic nebulizers is expected to close at US$ 218 million.
The increasing incidence of respiratory diseases such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and cystic fibrosis drives the demand for effective nebulization therapies are anticipated to drive the ultrasonic nebulizer market during the forecast period.
Download sample PDF Brochure at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=22700
The ultrasonic nebulizer market is highly consolidated with the presence of a few market players. The leading players in the market are investing in new product development, mergers, and acquisitions to gain a competitive edge. Transparency Market Research has profiled the following players in its global ultrasonic nebulizer market report:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- OMRON Healthcare, Inc.
- Drive Medical
- Invacare Corporation
- Medline Industries
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Inspired Medical
- Mercury Medical
Key Developments in the Ultrasonic Nebulizers Market
- In March 2021 – OMRON Healthcare, Inc., a global innovator in respiratory health technologies, is working with the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA), to boost access to prescription-grade respiratory technologies. OMRON’s support will also help AAFA deliver educational information to communities most in need of more resources.
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare introduced user-friendly and easy-to-maintain ultrasonic nebulizers for home healthcare. The company also collaborates with healthcare professionals to design nebulizer solutions tailored to patient needs.
- Omron produces a variety of nebulizers designed to deliver respiratory medications effectively to patients Omron’s nebulizers are often designed to be portable and user-friendly, allowing patients to manage their respiratory conditions more conveniently.
The demand for ultrasonic inhaler nebulizers is projected to increase among the geriatric population as elderly people are more susceptible to respiratory disorders. With the growing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases increases with age, and older adults are more likely to develop these conditions.
Increased government spending on healthcare infrastructure and increased initiatives for improving respiratory care and, contribute to the growth of the ultrasonic nebulizers market.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2022, the ultrasonic nebulizers market was valued at US$ 207.4 million
- Based on end-user, the hospital’s segment to enjoy high demand, accumulating a high revenue share during the forecast period
- In terms of size, the large-volume ultrasonic nebulizer segment held a significant share of the global ultrasonic nebulizers market
- Based on application, the asthma segment is expected to generate high revenue during the forecast period, due to the increased cases of asthma globally.
Ultrasonic Nebulizers Market: Key Trends and Opportunistic Frontiers
- The increased application of ultrasonic nebulizers for delivering medications to children due to their quiet operation and efficient delivery, making the treatment process more tolerable for young patients.
- The rising cases of asthma also boost the ultrasonic nebulizers market as these devices can effectively break down medication into small particles that can be easily inhaled.
- The growing integration of telehealth platforms and remote monitoring solutions creates opportunities for ultrasonic nebulizers to be used in remote patient management and telemedicine settings. Thus the increased trends of home care & telemedicine fuel the market growth
- The increasing technological innovations have led to the development of more advanced and efficient ultrasonic nebulizers. Improved designs, optimized drug delivery mechanisms, and enhanced portability contribute to increased market demand.
- The market players are investing in research & development and launching advanced nebulizers in order to increase their ultrasonic nebulizers market share. These technological advancements have made nebulizers more portable and patient-friendly
Get Exclusive Discount on Ultrasonic Nebulizers Market at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=22700
Ultrasonic Nebulizers Market – Regional Analysis
- North America held the largest share of the global ultrasonic nebulizers industry owing to the increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases like asthma, COPD, and cystic fibrosis drives the demand for ultrasonic nebulizers in the region. The rising trend toward home healthcare and self-administration of medications supports the adoption of user-friendly and portable ultrasonic nebulizers.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing ultrasonic nebulizers market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to expand due to the high incidence rate of respiratory disorders and increasing awareness of respiratory health and the availability of nebulizer therapies contribute to market growth.
Ultrasonic Nebulizers Market –Key Segments
- Small-volume Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- Large-volume Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Place an Order Copy of Ultrasonic Nebulizers Market Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=22700<ype=S
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]