Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market Size to Surpass US$ 20 Billion by 2030
According to Zion Market Research, the global Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment market size is projected to reach USD 20 billion by 2030 from its value of USD 11 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period.
NEW YORK, United States, Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market By Drug Type (Cyclophosphamide, Paclitaxel, Carboplatin/Cisplatin, Docetaxel, Doxorubicin, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the global Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market size was valued at around USD 11 billion in 2022. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% and is anticipated to reach a value of USD 20 billion by 2030.”
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market Overview:
The absence of clinically substantial levels of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 expressions, progesterone receptor expressions, and estrogen receptor expressions characterizes triple-negative breast cancer. This form of breast cancer has fewer treatment options than other types of breast cancer and is the leading cause of death among women. In addition, immune checkpoint inhibitors have had a significant impact on patient treatment outcomes, resulting in a paradigm shift in the treatment of triple-negative malignancies for programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1).
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/triple-negative-breast-cancer-treatment-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
|Report Attribute||Report Details|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 11 Billion|
|Market Forecast in 2030||USD 20 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.1%|
|Forecast Years||2023- 2030|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Customization Scope||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.|
Key Insights from Primary Research
- The global triple-negative breast cancer treatment market is anticipated to surge in the cases of breast cancer and demand for appropriate treatment in private hospitals.
- In terms of drug type, the paclitaxel segment is slated to register the highest CAGR over the analysis period.
- Region-wise, the Asia-Pacific triple-negative breast cancer treatment industry is projected to register the fastest CAGR during the assessment timeline.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report | Quick Delivery Available – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/triple-negative-breast-cancer-treatment-market
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market: Growth Factors & Restraints
- Rise in the breast cancer cases globally will boost the global market trends
The growth of the global triple-negative breast cancer treatment market will be driven by an increase in breast cancer cases and demand for appropriate treatment in private hospitals. Global market trends will be determined by an increase in the allocation of funds for enhancing healthcare infrastructure facilities. In the coming years, the global market will expand due to the thriving medical tourism industry. Standardized healthcare practices and enhanced healthcare services will increase the global market size. Increase in healthcare expenditure and the need for effective diagnosis will prompt the growth of the market globally. The launch of new products and their approvals will contribute to the global expansion of the market.
- Huge medical treatment costs can hinder global industry expansion
Lack of treatment alternatives in comparison to other breast cancer treatments and high costs of treatment can impede the global triple-negative breast cancer treatment industry demand. Side-effects due to the targeted breast cancer treatment can further put brakes on the global industry expansion.
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market: Segmentation
The global triple-negative breast cancer treatment market is sectored into drug type and region.
In type terms, the global triple-negative breast cancer treatment market is segregated into carboplatin/cisplatin, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, paclitaxel, docetaxel, and others segments. Furthermore, the paclitaxel segment, which accumulated nearly half of the global market revenue share in 2022, is predicted to register the highest CAGR in the forecasting timeline. The growth of the segment in the forecasting timeframe can be owing to a rise in the demand for the drug for treating triple-negative breast cancer treatment due to its cost-efficiency and lesser side effects in comparison to chemotherapy.
Browse the full “Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market By Drug Type (Cyclophosphamide, Paclitaxel, Carboplatin/Cisplatin, Docetaxel, Doxorubicin, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030” Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/triple-negative-breast-cancer-treatment-market
North America is anticipated to maintain its global market leadership position over the expected timeline
North America, which accounted for approximately 72 percent of the global triple-negative breast cancer treatment market’s revenue in 2022, will be the dominant region over the forecast period. In addition, the regional market expansion can be attributed to an increase in breast cancer cases in nations such as the United States and Canada. An increase in oncology-related research activities will expand the regional market’s demand.
The triple-negative breast cancer treatment market in Asia-Pacific is projected to experience the highest CAGR over the next couple of years due to a rise in breast cancer cases in China, South Korea, and Japan. The development of the regional market will be facilitated by a rise in the proportion of women in China’s population and by the functions of domestic NGOs that aid the nation.
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors.
Some of the main players in the global Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment market include;
- Novartis AG
- Eli Lilly and Company
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Sanofi S.A.
- Mylan N.V.
- Pfizer Inc.
- F. Hoffman – La Roche Ltd.
- Celgene Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson Drug Type Inc.
Request For Customization on This Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/4684
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The global Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment market is segmented as follows:
By Drug Type
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request Free Brochure of the Global Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/triple-negative-breast-cancer-treatment-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Industry?
- What segments does the Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment Market sample report and company profiles?
- Comprehensive analysis of the primary market
- Significant alterations in market dynamics
- The market’s segment specifications
- Statistics and revenue market analysis of historical, present, and forecast
- Evaluation of niche developments in the market
- Market share evaluation
- Principal strategies of market leaders
- Emerging markets and regional segments
- In order to strengthen the market position of businesses, testimonials are provided
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Portable MRI Market By Product By Facility (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Others), By Application (Musculoskeletal, Neurology, Gastroenterology, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/portable-mri-market
- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market By Product & Service (Reagents, Instruments, And Software & Services), By Technique (Immunodiagnostics, Hematology, Molecular Diagnostics, Tissue Diagnostics, And Clinical Chemistry), By Application (Infectious Disease, Diabetes, Cardiology, Oncology, Autoimmune Disorders, And Drug Testing), By End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Laboratories, And Homecare Units), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Emerging Trends, Demand, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/in-vitro-diagnostics-market
- Bacteriophage Therapy Market By Product (Phage Probiotics And Phage Therapeutic), By Route Of Administration (Oral And Topical), By Application (Skin Infection Treatment, Gastroenterology, Wound Prophylaxis, Respiratory Infections Treatment, And Urogenital Infection Treatment), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/bacteriophage-therapy-market
- Neurology Digital Therapeutics Market By Indication (Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs), Diabetes, Obesity, Respiratory Diseases, And Central Nervous Systems (CNS)), By Product Type (Devices, And Software), By End-User (Clinics, Hospitals, And Others) And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Emerging Trends, Demand, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/neurology-digital-therapeutics-market
- Smart Contracts Market By End-User Industry (Healthcare, Banking & Insurance, Transportation/Logistics, Automotive, Government, Sports & Entertainment), By Technology (Ripple, Namecoin, And Ethereum), By Platform (Sidechains, Ethereum, Bitcoin, And NXT), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/smart-contracts-market
- Ambulance Market By Type (Emergency, Non-Emergency), By Mode Of Transport (Ground, Water, Air), By Equipment Type (Basic Life Support Ambulance Service, Advanced Life Support Ambulance), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/ambulance-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Rushikesh Dorge | Zion Market Research
USA: +1 3479038971 | +1 7187054574
USA/Canada Toll Free: 1 (855) 465-4651 | Newark: 1 (302) 444-0166
UK: +44 2032 894158
India: +91 7768 006 007 | +91 7768 006 008
Also Read Our Blogs: https://zmrblog.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.