Top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Laxmi Mittal
We present to you some of the motivational & inspirational quotes by Laxmi Mittal.
Laxmi Niwas Mittal is an Indian billionaire based in Britain. He is the executive chairman of the world’s biggest steelmaking company, ArcelorMittal. Born in 1950 in the Indian state of Rajasthan Mittal is now known as the ‘Steel King.’ He is the first Indian to be ranked in the list of the top 10 world’s richest businessmen. From being a board member of various international organizations, Laxmi Mittal is also well known for his daughter Vanisha Mittal’s wedding which was the 2nd most expensive wedding in recorded history. Let’s check some of the motivational & inspirational quotes by Laxmi Mittal.
Top 10 quotes by Laxmi Mittal:
1. “At the end of the day you have to keep emotions away.”
2. “Its not always you get to hit the iron when it is hot. I believe in hitting it so hard, that it gets hot.”
3. “Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.”
4. “Hard work certainly goes a long way. These days a lot of people work hard, so you have to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you are doing and setting out to achieve.”
5. “Everyone experiences tough times, it is a measure of your determination and dedication how you deal with them and how you can come through them.”
6. “When people can see which direction the leaders are going in it becomes easier to motivate them.”
7. “When I think about parallels between myself and an Olympian, I believe that success in the world of business is underpinned by very similar principles of perseverance and hard work.”
8. “The torch relay is an excellent embodiment of all that the Olympic Games have come to symbolise – a celebration of the human spirit. Personally to me, it represents striving to be the best in whatever we do, never giving up despite the odds, and a commitment to health and fitness.”
9. “A strong player, which has the sufficient critical mass, can withhold pressure better and create a more stable environment that benefits shareholders as well as employees.”
10. “It is true that we are interested in scale but there are very sound reasons for this.”
These were the top 10 motivational & inspirational quotes by Laxmi Mittal.