The Waldorf Center for Plastic Surgery Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary in August
Patients Can Enjoy Great Deals and Specials on Favored Treatments from Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kathleen Waldorf and the Team All Month Long
PORTLAND, Ore., July 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Waldorf Center for Plastic Surgery in Portland is thrilled to be celebrating its 30th anniversary in August 2023. As part of the celebration, the team will be offering specials on fillers and other treatments throughout the month.
Discounts and specials will include:
- BOTOX® priced at $13 per unit for everyone and $12 per unit for WE Members from Aug. 1 to 5
- 20% off skincare purchased in office from Aug. 7 to 12
- 20% off on fillers from Aug. 14 to 19
- BOGO gift cards: Buy $75 and get one free for Juvéderm® Day on Aug. 16
- Earn triple Allē rewards points (up to $180) on three syringes of Juvéderm® Aug. 16 to 31
- 20% off spa services from Aug. 21 to 26
- Everyone who has an appointment the week of Aug. 28 to 31 will receive a friends and family discount coupon to use at their next non-surgical/no package appointment! (Limit: one coupon per person.)
Dr. Kathleen Waldorf explains, “Facial fillers such as the hyaluronic acid-based Juvéderm® collection are soft gels that help to restore volume to specific facial areas, while BOTOX® is a neuromodulator that softens dynamic wrinkles associated with habitual or repetitive facial expressions. We want to be sure that our anniversary celebration includes opportunities for everyone to enjoy the benefits of these injectables and more, with discounts and deals being our way of saying ‘thank you’ for the support we have received over the years.”
The Waldorf Center for Plastic Surgery opened in 1993 and was previously known as Northwest Aesthetic Laser Center. The team now consists of two board-certified plastic surgeons, certified physician assistants, a nurse practitioner, BSN-level registered nurses, medical assistants, medical aestheticians, and business/administrative staff. They provide a complete range of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures for Portland and surrounding areas. Available procedures include cosmetic surgeries for the breast, body, and face, as well as reconstructive options. Non-surgical treatments—such as injectables, lasers, and lights—along with techniques for body contouring, skin tightening, fat reduction, and hair restoration are also available.
For more details, contact The Waldorf Center for Plastic Surgery. Call 503-646-0101 or book directly online.