Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market Size to Hit $7.45 B Mark by 2030 With a CAGR of 7.81% | Global Industry Analysis
[211 + Pages Research Study] According to a market research study published by Zion Market Research, the demand analysis of Global Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market size & share revenue was valued at around USD 4.1 billion in 2022 and is estimated to grow about USD 7.45 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of approximately 7.81% between 2023 and 2030. The key market players are listed in the report with their sales, revenues and strategies are 100Plus, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Mammut Sports Group AG, Unaliwear Inc., DAQRI, Revolar., JARVISH INC., Safelet, General Electric, Force Impact Technologies L.L.C, KORE Wireless, McDavid., and others.
Houston, TX, April 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Smart Personal Safety And Security Device Market By Industry (Healthcare, BFSI, Defense, Telecommunication, And Consumer Electronics), By Product (Head Wear, Neck Wear, Wrist Wear, Finger Wear, And Others), By Technology (Positioning, Network Technology, Speech Recognition, And Sensor), By Type (Security Device And Safety Device), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market size & share in terms of revenue was valued at USD 4.1 billion in 2022 and it is expected to surpass around USD 7.45 billion mark by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 7.81% during the forecast period 2023 to 2030.”
What is Smart Personal Safety and Security Device? How big is the Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Industry?
The global smart personal safety and security device market size was worth around USD 4.1 Billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 7.45 Billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 7.81% between 2023 and 2030.
Smart personal safety and security devices are equipment meant for personal use by individuals that helps them stay safe from any incoming physical harm. These devices can be used to send alerts in case of an intruder attack or for other issues involving internal health in case of changes in body vitals. Personal alarms are portable devices that can send loud alerts when switched on or activated. It can prove to be extremely helpful in case a person is being attacked or in any other life-threatening emergency.
Home security systems include alarms, sensors, and cameras that protect the home of the owners from any external attack. Global positioning system (GPS) trackers send information, in real-time, about the exact physical location of the wearer. This can be very helpful to people who are responsible for taking care of another person who requires another person for physical safety, like senior citizens, people with health issues, or children. The smart personal safety and security device industry is expected to grow during the forecast period due to factors that are leading to increased awareness about the importance of safety.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with a Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/smart-personal-safety-security-device-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2023 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 211+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2023
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research research methodology
(Please note that the sample of this report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Global Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market: Growth Factors
The global smart personal safety and security device market is anticipated to grow due to the increasing investments in research & development along with advancements in related technology. Over years, these devices have become relatively affordable with products being available in the commercial market across the price range. Furthermore, current devices are user-friendly and are meant for people from different age groups along with a rise in the overall accessibility of the products.
E-commerce has played a vital role in improving the accessibility index of smart devices. Growth in disposable income across the globe with the rise in dual-income families could be a major expansion supporting factor. Developed economies already have a dedicated consumer database whereas people from developing nations like India are willing to spend extra money on ensuring physical safety and security if the products show worthiness. The rise in the number of senior citizens of the geriatric population could assist in higher sales of the devices since they require extra assistance in managing daily activities. Factors like rapid urbanization and government support are also critical factors.
However, there could be certain roadblocks in terms of smart personal safety and security device industry growth. These issues are related to data or privacy concerns since such devices store the personal information of the wearer including medical history. With the increase in cybercrime and multiple reported incidents of data breaches, consumers are doubting the use of unnecessary smart gadgets unless absolutely mandatory. This especially is observed in case the information has to be shared with a third party. Lack of awareness and standardization are other restraints that could impede global market growth.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/smart-personal-safety-security-device-market
|Market Size in 2022||USD 4.1 billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2030||USD 7.45 billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||7.81% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||100Plus, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Mammut Sports Group AG, Unaliwear Inc., DAQRI, Revolar., JARVISH INC., Safelet, General Electric, Force Impact Technologies L.L.C, KORE Wireless, and McDavid.|
|Key Segment||By Industry, By Product, By Technology, By Type, And By Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs. Explore purchase options|
Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global smart personal safety and security device market is segmented based on industry, product, technology, type, and region
Based on industry, the global market divisions are healthcare, BFSI, defense, telecommunication, and consumer electronics.
Based on the product, the global market segments are head wear, neck wear, wrist wear, finger wear, and others.
- The smart personal safety and security device industry registered the highest growth in the wrist wear segment and is projected to continue its dominance during the next years
- Most personal devices are portable and have a design that allows them to be worn on the wrist like a watch
- Some examples are Fitbit and Apple Watch which have become extremely popular amongst fitness enthusiasts along with senior citizens since it helps them keep track of body vitals
- Apple Watch Series 4 helped the company grow its segment review by 22% in 2018 after the launch
Based on technology, the global industry is segmented into position, network technology, speed recognition, and sensor.
Based on type, the smart personal safety and security device industry is segmented into security devices and safety devices.
- The year 2022 registered the highest CAGR in the safety device segment and may grow at a CAGR of 10.31% by 2030
- The major growth propellers are factors like constant innovation, product launches, research & development, and better production adoption
- The growing integration of advanced technology like artificial intelligence, speech recognition, and voice-related changes could help the segment during its growth phase
The global Smart Personal Safety and Security Device market is segmented as follows:
- Consumer Electronics
- Head Wear
- Neck Wear
- Wrist Wear
- Finger Wear
- Network Technology
- Speech Recognition
- Security Device
- Safety Device
Browse the full “Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market By Industry (Healthcare, BFSI, Defense, Telecommunication, and Consumer Electronics), By Product (Head Wear, Neck Wear, Wrist Wear, Finger Wear, and Others), By Technology (Positioning, Network Technology, Speech Recognition, and Sensor), By Type (Security Device and Safety Device), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecasts 2023 – 2030”– Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/smart-personal-safety-security-device-market
Some of the main competitors dominating the global Smart Personal Safety and Security Device market include –
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Mammut Sports Group AG
- Unaliwear Inc.
- JARVISH INC.
- General Electric
- Force Impact Technologies L.L.C
- KORE Wireless
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- According to the analysis shared by our research forecaster, the Smart Personal Safety and Security Device market is likely to expand at a CAGR of around 7.81% during the forecast period (2023-2030).
- In terms of revenue, the Smart Personal Safety and Security Device market size was valued at around US$ 4.1 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 7.45 billion by 2030.
- Based on industry segmentation, healthcare was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2022.
- Based on technology segmentation, network technology was the leading segment in 2022.
- Based on technology segmentation, network technology was the leading segment in 2022
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2022.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/smart-personal-safety-security-device-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Smart Personal Safety and Security Device industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Industry?
- What segments does the Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2023−2030
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Industry, By Product, By Technology, By Type, And By Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7129
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
North America is anticipated to register the highest growth in the global smart personal safety and security device market mainly propelled by the presence of key market players along with an already existing massive consumer database. The rate of innovation and product launch is a critical factor for the regional response. Growth in Asia-Pacific is projected to be the result of a growing population with increasing disposable income and a rise in importance to personal security and safety. The growing crime rate has compelled more people to look for supportive assistance which they find with the use of advanced security devices. The European market is a lucrative market for home security equipment.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- In November 2022, Teledyne FLIR announced the launch of a new range of high-functioning cameras called FLIR A700f and A500. The cameras can detect high temperatures and are coupled with alarm and on-camera analytics features
- In June 2022, Grestok entered the Indian market by launching the company’s smart security systems. The products include a standalone door security system, window security alarm kit, and other associated products
To know an additional revised 2023 list of market players, request a brochure of the report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/smart-personal-safety-security-device-market
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is smart personal safety and security device?
- Which key factors will influence smart personal safety and security device market growth over 2023-2030?
- What will be the value of the smart personal safety and security device market during 2023-2030?
- What will be the CAGR value of the smart personal safety and security device market during 2023-2030?
- Which region will contribute notably towards the smart personal safety and security device market value?
- Which are the major players leveraging the smart personal safety and security device market growth?
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research:
Bring Your Own Device Security Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecast, 2020-2026: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/bring-your-own-device-security-market
Data-Centric Security Market Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecast, 2020-2026: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/data-centric-security-market
Energy Security Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecast, 2020-2026: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/energy-security-market
Mainframe Security Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2026: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/mainframe-security-market
Security Testing Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2026: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/security-testing-market
Payment Security Software Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2016–2024: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/payment-security-software-market
Digital Security Control Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2016–2024: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/digital-security-control-market
Security Bags Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2016–2024: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/security-bags-market
Global Industrial Security Systems Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2016 – 2024: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/industrial-security-systems-market
Physical Security Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2016–2024: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/physical-security-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zionmarketresearch
Follow Us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zionmarketresearch/
Follow Us on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Y0Yfi7N8zSs
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 7768 006 007
Still, Looking for More Information? OR Want Data for Inclusion in Magazine, Case Study, or Media
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.