Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market Size Growing at 6.53% CAGR, Set to Touch USD 2035 Million by 2030
The global shrink film for beverage multipacks market size is expected to surpass USD 2035 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 6.53% during the forecast period (2023- 2030), as highlighted in a report published by Zion Market Research. The global shrink film for beverage multipacks market is expected to be dominated by North America during the forecast period.
NEW YORK, United States, July 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Shrink Film for Beverage Multipacks Market- Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030” in its research database. According to the latest research study, the global shrink film for beverage multipacks market size was valued at around USD 1237 million in 2022. The market is expected to grow above a CAGR of 6.53% and is anticipated to reach over USD 2035 million by 2030.
The report delves deeper into several crucial aspects of the global shrink film for beverage multipacks market. It includes a detailed discussion of existing growth factors and restraints. Future growth opportunities and challenges that impact the shrink film for beverage multipacks industry are comprehensively addressed in the report.
Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market Overview:
A shrink film, also known as shrink wrap, is an extremely versatile polymer material. Typically, it is utilised for the packaging of finished products. Shrink film for beverage multipacks is specially designed to protect and package beverage multipacks, including alcoholic and citrus beverages. A thermal source and the proper type of shrink film are required for the operation of shrink films. Using these polymers, beverage multipacks can be packaged securely by imparting heat to the film, which is typically passed through a gas or electric heat gun or a conveyor heat tunnel. These elements aid in securely wrapping the film around the item, and the resulting packaging solution provides the product with transparency, clarity, durability, resistance to external contaminants, and protection of the highest quality.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/shrink-film-for-beverage-multipacks-market
(Before you plan to buy, sample reports are a great option to examine our in-depth studies or reports)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2023 updated report.
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2023
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, Revenue Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Historical and Forecast Growth, Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
- Zion Market Research Methodology
Key Insights from Primary Research
- As per the analysis, the Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks market share is likely to grow above a CAGR of around 6.53% between 2023 and 2030.
- The Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks market size was worth around USD 1237 million in 2022 and is estimated to hit approximately USD 2035 million by 2030. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- The shrink film for beverage multipacks market is projected to grow at a significant rate due to the growing sale of beverage multipacks
- Based on type segmentation, printed shrink film was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2022
- Based on application segmentation, water & carbonated soft drinks was the leading application in 2022
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2022.
Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market: Growth Drivers
- Growing sale of beverage multipacks to drive market growth
The global market for shrink film for beverage multipacks is anticipated to expand due to the rising demand for beverage multipacks. In terms of product availability and consumer demand, the market for beverages, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, is extremely dynamic. With the emergence of ready-to-drink beverages, fruit-based drink consumption has increased significantly.
This can be attributed to beverage manufacturers’ substantial investments in research and development (R&D) to better comprehend consumer trends and expectations. In addition, the increase in the number of product offerings, with each brand employing intense product diversification strategies based on regional per capita income, spending habits, and general demand, has helped the beverages market reach new heights over the past decade.
Directly Purchase a Copy of The Report with TOC | Quick Delivery Available @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/shrink-film-for-beverage-multipacks-market
Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market: Restraints
- Negative impact of shrink films on the environment to restrict market expansion
Shrink films are polymers derived from plastic. Polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and polyolefin (POF) are the three primary shrink films used in the packaging industry today. Research indicates that PE’s recycling capabilities are insufficient. In addition, several nations lack efficient plastic recycling systems. In contrast, even when PVC is recycled, it encourages the use of hazardous additives and tends to impede the recycling of other plastic products. If PVC is dumped in landfills, it can cause the discharge of harmful and toxic additives, resulting in a decline in soil quality.
According to Earth.org, more than 400 million tonnes of plastic waste are produced annually on a global scale. This has led regional governments to hold corporations accountable for plastic pollution.
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global shrink film for beverage multipacks market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the market’s main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness.
Some of the main players in the global shrink film for beverage multipacks market include;
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Coveris Holdings
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Sigma Plastics
Browse Complete Report Here | Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market By Application (Water & Carbonated Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Beverages, And Others), By Type (Unprinted Shrink Film And Printed Shrink Film), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030
Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market: Segmentation
The global shrink film for beverage multipacks market is segmented based on application, type, and region.
Based on application, the global market segments are water & carbonated soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and others. In 2022, the highest growth was observed in the water & carbonated soft drinks segment as the demand for water-based products is consistent across the globe. The increase in domestic and foreign travel, the expansion of supermarkets and hypermarkets that offer a variety of beverage multipack options, and the growing effect of the e-commerce sector on the sale of multipacks have all contributed to the segment’s increased growth.
Based on type, the shrink film for beverage multipacks industry is divided into unprinted shrink film and printed shrink film. The segment with the greatest growth was unprinted shrink film due to its more affordability. Since these packaging options cannot be branded, they typically have a wider range of applications than printed shrink films, which cannot be used for other purposes. In addition, they are ideal for small and medium-sized businesses with limited expenditures, while even the largest corporations favour unprinted shrink films.
- North America to hold control over highest market share
North America is anticipated to dominate the global market for shrink film for beverage multipacks during the forecast period. The growth rate can be attributed to the expansion of the food and beverage industry and the role of supermarkets in the sale of beverage multipacks. The increasing rate of product innovation, product diversification, and use of new packaging solutions to attract a large consumer base could further drive the regional market. Given the US government’s position on plastic pollution, the market for eco-friendly shrink films is expanding.
Europe is the second-largest region in terms of revenue generation. Countries such as the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain have a high demand for multipacks of beverages. As European leaders enact stricter laws against the packaging industry’s contribution to environmental contamination, product innovation could be crucial to regional expansion.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/shrink-film-for-beverage-multipacks-market
Recent Industry Developments:
- In December 2022, CORTEC Corporation launched EcoShrink™. The product is an environment-friendly shrink wrap that is certified as commercially compostable. The presence of key beverage companies operating on an international scale helps in greater progress in regional revenue.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Industry?
- What segments does the Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market sample report and company profiles?
|Report Attribute||Report Details|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 1237 Million|
|Market Forecast in 2030||USD 2035 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.53%|
|Forecast Years||2023- 2030|
|Key Companies Covered||Sealed Air Corporation, Coveris Holdings, Berry Plastics Corporation, Reynolds, Amcor, Sigma Plastics, Clondalkin, and Polyrafia.|
|Segments Covered||By Application, By Type, and By Region|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Customization Scope||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.|
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7352
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
Still, Looking for More Information? OR Want Data for Inclusion in Magazine, Case Study, or Media
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: [email protected]
The global shrink film for beverage multipacks market is segmented as follows:
- Water & Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Unprinted Shrink Film
- Printed Shrink Film
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request Free Brochure of the Global Shrink Film For Beverage Multipacks Market @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/shrink-film-for-beverage-multipacks-market
What Reports Offers:
- Full in-depth analysis of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Segmentation details of the market
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche industry developments
- Market share analysis
- Key strategies of major players
- Emerging segments and regional markets
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Wrist Watch Packaging Market By Shape Type (Triangle, Round, Rectangle, Oval, Square, And Others), By Material Type (Wood, Cardboard & Paperboard, Fabric, Plastic, And Metal), By Product Type (Cases And Boxes), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/wrist-watch-packaging-market-size
- Thermocol Packaging Market By Industry (Marine Industry, Agriculture Industry, Construction Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Electronics Industry, And Others), By Type (Thermocol Blocks, Thermocol Sheets, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/thermocol-packaging-market
- Virgin Paper Packaging Market By Form (Rigid Forms And Semi-Rigid Forms), By Product Type (Fully-Extensible Sack Kraft Paper, Sack Kraft Paper, Speedex & High Performance, And Semi-Extensible Sack Kraft Paper), By Application (Special Protective Coating, Food Industry, Industrial & Building Material, PE (Polyethylene) Coating, And Animal & Pet Food), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/virgin-paper-packaging-market
- Paper Bags Packaging Market By Product Type (Flat Bottom Bags And Multiwall Bags), By Material Type (White Kraft And Brown Kraft), By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/paper-bags-packaging-market
- Twist Wrap Packaging Market By Raw Material (Plastics, Polyethylene, Cellophane, Wax Paper, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Aluminum, And Others), By Application (Confectionery Packaging, Chocolate Bars, Candy, Jelly, Gift Wraps, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/twist-wrap-packaging-market
- Aseptic Packaging Market By Type (Cartons, Bags & Pouches, Bottles & Cans, Ampoules And Others (Bag-In-Box Packaging, Cups, Trays, And Containers)), By Material (Plastic, Paper & Paperboard, Metal, Glass And Wood), By Application (Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical And Others) And By Region – Global Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data And Forecasts 2022 – 2028: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/aseptic-packaging-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Rushikesh Dorge | Zion Market Research
USA: +1 347 690-0211 | UK: +44 2032 894158 | Japan: +81 50 5806 9039 | India: +91 7768 006 007
Email: [email protected] | Web: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/
Follow Us on – LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Also Read Our Blogs: https://zmrblog.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.