Reusable Resuscitators Market to Cross USD 1.0 billion by 2031, Garnering a 6.4% CAGR | TMR Report
Sustainable demand and high-quality raw materials will drive the market for resuscitators.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Nov. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global reusable resuscitators industry was valued at US$ 503.5 Million in 2021. The industry is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2031, surpassing US$ 1.0 billion. Reusable resuscitators can be used in emergency medical situations to ventilate patients with breathing difficulties or respiratory distress manually.
With advances in technology and healthcare practices, reusable resuscitators can be designed and improved over time. Advanced materials could make resuscitators more durable, lighter, and more infection-proof. The use of antimicrobial materials can further minimize contamination risks. Real-time feedback could become more common on ventilation parameters like tidal volumes and ventilation rates. A smart resuscitator may include physiological sensors that provide data for better decision-making while monitoring physiological parameters.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85338
Healthcare providers may appreciate design improvements that improve the user-friendliness of resuscitators. As resuscitators become smaller and more portable, they will be easier to carry, especially during an emergency or when patients are being transferred. With advancements in automation, healthcare providers can provide more effective ventilation in a more consistent manner. The ventilation parameters could be optimized based on patient needs using algorithms or artificial intelligence.
Patients of all ages can benefit from resuscitators with various features that can be adjusted to fit their needs. Adapters of future resuscitation systems may use environmentally friendly materials and manufacturing processes to adapt to global efforts to reduce healthcare pollution.
Global Reusable Resuscitators Market: Key Players
The market is fragmented with many domestic and international players in the global market. Several vendors are increasing their market share for reusable resuscitators by approving and launching new products.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Ambu A/S
- Besmed Health Business Corp.
- BLS Systems Limited
- HUM Gesellschaft für Homecare und Medizintechnik GmbH
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- Kay & Company
- Laerdal Medical
- Shining World Health Care Co., Ltd.
- Vyaire Medical, Inc.
- WEINMANN Emergency Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG
- Zeal Medical
Key Findings of Market Report
- Due to increasing research and development, demand for reusable resuscitators will increase in the years ahead.
- Based on product type, with pop-off valve segment will dominate the industry in 2023.
- Resuscitators are expected to be in high demand among the adult generation during the growing years.
- A growing number of diseases will drive demand for these devices in the coming years, especially in hospital segments.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to have a growing geriatric population, thus driving demand for reusable resuscitators.
Global Reusable Resuscitators Market: Growth Drivers
- Cardiovascular and respiratory emergencies are on the rise as the global population ages. Because of the growing demand for reusable resuscitators in geriatric care settings, reusable resuscitators are essential tools for managing such emergencies.
- Asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and other respiratory disorders are on the rise throughout the world. As an essential component of the response to emergencies, reusable resuscitators contribute to the growth of this market.
- Healthcare professionals and the general public are becoming more aware of the importance of basic and advanced life support (BLS) training programs. Resuscitation training includes these devices, resulting in a growth in the market.
- As resuscitation technology advances, things like better materials, ergonomics, and user-friendly features contribute to the market’s growth. Reusable, easier and more efficient resuscitators are attractive to healthcare providers.
- Along with government regulations requiring accessibility to life-saving equipment, government programs to improve healthcare infrastructure and emergency response systems help drive the market. These devices are more likely to be adopted if they comply with standards and regulations.
- Resuscitation equipment is in high demand in healthcare environments and public spaces due to the increasing emphasis on emergency preparedness and response. Ambulance services and emergency medical kits use reusable resuscitators, contributing to continued market growth.
Request for customization of this research report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=85338
Global Reusable Resuscitators Market: Regional Landscape
- North America is expected to hold the majority share of the market. Due to the well-developed healthcare infrastructure and advanced medical practices, medical devices such as reusable resuscitators are in high demand in North America.
- Resuscitation devices with high quality and compliance are in high demand due to government regulations like the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in the United States.
- Due to the widespread training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), there is a growing need for reliable resuscitation equipment. Medical technology is often adopted and demanded in North America. More advanced ones can replace older resuscitation devices due to advances in technology.
- In September 2022, a leading medical equipment manufacturer approved their silicone resuscitation devices, silicone masks, NeoNatalie resuscitation devices, upright bag masks, upright bag masks with PEEP, and newborn masks.
Global Reusable Resuscitators Market: Segmentation
- Without Pop-off Valve
- With Pop-off Valve
By Age Group
By End User
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Get Exclusive Discount on Reusable Resuscitators Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=85338
More Trending Report by Transparency Market Research:
Ovarian Cancer Treatment Market: The global ovarian cancer treatment market was valued at US$ 5.1 Bn in 2022; It is projected to advance at a CAGR of 15.4% from 2023 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 18.3 Bn by the end of 2031
Neurotoxin Market: The global neurotoxin market was valued at US$ 7.4 Bn in 2022; It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2023 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 13.3 Bn by the end of 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.