Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Therapeutics Market to Hit US$ 8.73 Billion by 2031 | Exclusive Report by Growth Plus Reports
Newark, New Castle, USA, June 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — A recent report by Growth Plus Reports estimated the global respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) therapeutics market to be worth US$ 1.84 billion in 2022. From 2023 to 2031, market revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.9%, reaching US$ 8.73 billion. The most successful strategies, market trends, the competitive environment, significant drivers and opportunities, statistical data, market size, and revenue are all included in the report.
- Acquisitions and mergers help businesses create effective goods.
- The growing use of medications for illness prevention and treatment among youngsters is expected to drive revenue.
Request a Free Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/respiratory-syncytial-virus-rsv-therapeutics-market/8519
Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostic Testing Market Scope
|Market Size Value in 2022||US$ 929.1 million|
|Market Size Value in 2031||US$ 2,001.3 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.9% from 2023 to 2031|
|Base Year for Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Period||2023 to 2031|
|Segments Covered||Type, Product, End User, and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
During the forecast period, it is expected that the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) therapeutics market will have a favorable effect on revenue growth. While conventional and non-traditional actors worked together to develop a more effective and affordable RSV therapy, the healthcare environment has also undergone a substantial upheaval.
Growth plus reports have analyzed the global respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) therapeutics market from perspectives such as drug type, distribution channel, and region.
Drug Type Segmentation:
Based on drug type, the global respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) therapeutics market is segmented into Palivizumab, Ribavirin, and others.
The Palivizumab segment accounts for the largest revenue share in the global respiratory syncytial virus therapeutics market. This large revenue share is attributed to the prevention of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection in high-risk infants & young children and the high incidence of RSV infections.
Distribution Channel Segmentation:
Based on the distribution channels, the global respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) therapeutics market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online channels, and others.
The hospital pharmacy segment accounts for the largest revenue share in the global market. This significant revenue share is attributed to the available treatment and preventative strategies for the chemical to be administered by skilled medical personnel.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/respiratory-syncytial-virus-rsv-therapeutics-market/8519
Regional Growth Dynamics:
Based on region, the global respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) therapeutics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and The Middle East & Africa.
North America accounts for the largest revenue share in the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) therapeutics market. This large revenue share is attributed to the high prevalence of RSV infections and the availability of effective treatment options in this region.
The prominent players operating in the global respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) therapeutics market are:
- Merck Sharp and Dohme B.V
- Bavarian Nordic
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Moderna Inc GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Sanofi SA
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Celltrion Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
RSV therapies are now being developed by several businesses, and the RSV therapeutics market’s competitive environment is changing quickly. The RSV therapeutics industry is extremely competitive, and several businesses are developing cutting-edge drugs and vaccines to combat this widespread respiratory virus. Fresh companies will probably enter the market as research and development activities continue, further escalating competition in the RSV treatments industry.
- In February 2023, the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine candidate PF-06928316 or RSVpreF from Pfizer Inc. was accepted for review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to avoid medically attended lower respiratory tract disease (MA-LRTI) and extreme MA-LRTI induced by RSV in infants from birth up to six months of age through active immunization of pregnant women.
- In December 2022, Patients in the Phase III clinical trial for Bavarian Nordic’s MVA-BN respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine candidate in adults 60 and older were fully enrolled.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- Regulatory Landscape
- Reimbursement Scenario
- Epidemiology and Patient Population (Forecast to 2031)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL RESPIRATORY SYNCYTIAL VIRUS (RSV) THERAPEUTICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DRUG TYPE
- GLOBAL RESPIRATORY SYNCYTIAL VIRUS (RSV) THERAPEUTICS MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Channels
RESPIRATORY SYNCYTIAL VIRUS (RSV) THERAPEUTICS MARKET TOC
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8519
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market.
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse more latest healthcare reports:
COMT Inhibitors Market by Drugs (Entacapone, Tolcapone), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Neurofibromatosis Market by Type (NF1, NF2), Drug Class (Antihistamines, Antineoplastic Agents), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Synthetic Ovulation Stimulants Market by Drug Class (Clomiphene Citrate (CC), Aromatase Inhibitors, GnRH Analogs), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Rasburicase Market by Indication (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Solid Tumor Malignancies, Others), Patient Type (Adult, Pediatric) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Antipsoriatics Market by Type (Plaque Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis), Drug Type (TNF Inhibitors, Interleukins, Retinoids), Route of Administration (Oral, Topical), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) -Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020”.
CONTACT: Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: [email protected] 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, New Castle - 19702, USA Phone no: +1 888 550 5009 Web: https://www.growthplusreports.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.