Portable Document Scanner Market To Attain Positive Growth.
Data collected using document imaging technologies has become crucial for company analytics.
Fort Collins, Colorado, Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to DataHorizzon Research, the Portable Document Scanner Market share is expected to gain traction at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2023 and 2032.
Document scanning is converting physical documents into digital format and storing them in a computer system. This technology enables users to add metadata and store documents using advanced storage systems. Document imaging systems include microfilm, printers, copiers, facsimile machines, document scanners, multifunction printers, archive writers, and computer output microfilm.
Imaging technology serves as an enterprise content management system. As businesses aim for faster processes and growth, efficient imaging is crucial for a competitive advantage and higher customer satisfaction.
All-in-one multifunction devices are becoming increasingly popular in offices, providing a cost-effective printing, copying, scanning, and faxing solution. As these devices become more sophisticated and affordable, they reduce the demand for standalone portable document scanners, particularly in office environments.
Request Sample Report:
The global portable document scanner market has been segmented into type, technology, application, and region. CIS technology uses light-sensitive sensors close to the document surface to capture reflected light and convert it into a digital image. Its quick scanning speeds, high-resolution output, and low power consumption make it suitable for portable scanners. Portable document scanners are a cost-effective and space-saving alternative to traditional desktop scanners, making them attractive to SMEs with moderate scanning needs.
Buy This Research Report:
Portable Document Scanner Market Report Highlights:
- The global portable document scanner market growth is anticipated at a CAGR of 7.9% by 2032.
- The document imaging scanner market is advancing due to the increasing demand for network scanners.
- North America dominates the portable document scanner market due to the early adoption of advanced technologies, strong IT infrastructure, and high disposable income. The region prioritizes digital transformation, paperless initiatives, and efficient document management in the healthcare, legal, and finance industries.
- Some prominent players in the portable document scanner market report include Epson, VuPoint, Fujitsu, Brother, Canon, Adesso, HP, Kodak, Panasonic, Uniscan, Microtek, and Plustek among others.
Industry Trends and Insights:
- Kodak has upgraded their Ektar H35 camera to the Ektar H35N Half Frame film camera, which includes a star filter, bulb shutter, and tripod hole for long-exposure photography. The camera features a glass lens that produces sharper and more detailed photos.
- Panasonic has launched two versions of the Interios 1.5 Ton Central Heat Pump, the Interios Low-Carbon Hybrid Heating System, and the Interios All-Electric Central Heat Pump System, for residential space heating and cooling.
Looking Exclusively For Region/Country Specific Report?
Ask For Discount
Portable Document Scanner Market Segmentation:
- By Type: Wireless, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Other
- By Technology: CCD, CIS, Twain, OCR
- By Application: Financial, Government, Business, Household, Education, Healthcare, Other
- By Region: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
About DataHorizzon Research:
DataHorizzon is a market research and advisory company that assists organizations across the globe in formulating growth strategies for changing business dynamics. Its offerings include consulting services across enterprises and business insights to make actionable decisions. DHR’s comprehensive research methodology for predicting long-term and sustainable trends in the market facilitates complex decisions for organizations.
Mail: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn
CONTACT: Mail: [email protected] Ph: +1-970-672-0390 Website: https://www.datahorizzonresearch.com
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.