Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market Size, Market Share, Competitive Insights, Trends, and Forecasts 2023-2030 | According to RationalStat
The global placental stem cell collection & storage market is projected to reach US$ 5,351.3 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 22%.
Wilmington, Delaware, Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Global Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market size is valued at US$ 1,326.7 million in 2023 and is predicted to rise at a substantial CAGR of 22% during the forecast period of 2023 and 2030 according to RationalStat analysis.
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
The global placental stem cell collection and storage market has been driven by several factors. Increased awareness among expecting parents about the potential benefits of placental stem cell banking has been a significant driver. As people become more informed about the various therapeutic applications and potentially life-saving treatments that can be derived from placental stem cells, the demand for collection and storage services has risen.
Further, the field of regenerative medicine, which aims to replace or regenerate human cells, tissues, or organs to restore normal function, has been expanding. Placental stem cells offer significant potential in regenerative medicine due to their versatility and ability to differentiate into various cell types. As research and clinical trials continue to demonstrate the effectiveness of placental stem cells in treating various diseases and conditions, the demand for their collection and storage has grown.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the placental stem cell collection & storage market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including type, application, and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the placental stem cell collection & storage market covers market sizes based on market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Number of Therapies) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the placental stem cell collection & storage market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Global Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of the type, sample collection and transportation segment is anticipated to capture significant share as the market is anticipated to witness growing demand for personalized medicine.
- Based on the Application, drug discovery is anticipated to cover a significant market share owing to the rising issues of diseases like cancer, blood disorders, and immune system disorders among others.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 1,326.7 million|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 5,351.3 million|
|Dominant Segment||Sample Collection & Transportation|
|Leading Region||North America|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-placental-stem-cell-collection-storage-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
Some of the prominent players adopt various strategies to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by industry players.
Some of the prominent players and therapy companies operating and contributing significantly to the placental stem cell collection & storage market growth include CBR Systems, Inc, Cordlife India, Cryo-Cell International, Inc., ESPERITE N.V., LifeCell International Pvt. Ltd., StemCyte India Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd, PerkinElmer Inc, Global Cord Blood Corporation, Smart Cells International Limited, and Vita 34, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the placental stem cell collection & storage market based on type, application, and region
- Global Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Number of Therapies), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Type
- Sample Preservation and Storage
- Sample Analysis
- Sample Processing
- Sample Collection and Transportation
- Global Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Number of Therapies), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Application
- Personalized Banking Applications
- Research Applications
- Disease Treatment Studies
- Life Science Research
- Drug Discovery
- Hematopoietic Disorders
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Global Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Number of Therapies), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market
- Latin America Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-placental-stem-cell-collection-storage-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Key Questions Answered in the Placental Stem Cell Collection & Storage Report:
- What will be the market value of the placental stem cell collection & storage market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the placental stem cell collection & storage market?
- What are the market drivers of the placental stem cell collection & storage market?
- What are the key trends in the placental stem cell collection & storage market?
- Which is the leading region in the placental stem cell collection & storage market?
- What are the major companies operating in the placental stem cell collection & storage market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the placental stem cell collection & storage market?
Running a Year End Discount of 20%- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-placental-stem-cell-collection-storage-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market– The Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Animal Model Market Analysis and Trends– The Global Animal Model Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Hard Gelatin Capsules Market Analysis and Forecast– The pharmaceutical industry is witnessing significant growth globally, driven by factors such as rising healthcare expenditure, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and advancements in drug development.
- Global Analgesics Market – The Global Analgesics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drugs Market– The global Over the Counter Drugs Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Mental Health Software Market– The global mental health software market was US$ 4.5 Bn in 2021 and is expected to grow at a significant pace of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- Global advanced wound care market– The global advanced wound care market was valued at US$ 9.87 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2023 to 2028.
- Global Dental Implant Market– The global dental implant market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. Increasing applications of dental implants in various therapeutic areas, as well as rising demand for prosthetics, are among the key factors anticipated to drive den tal implant market expansion.
- Global Anti-Aging Market– The global Anti-Aging market was US$ 55.0 Bn in 2022 and is estimated to reach over US$ 88.0 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- Global Cartilage Repair and Cartilage Regeneration Market– The global Cartilage Repair and Cartilage Regeneration Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoints to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.