Pharmaceuticals Lipids Market Set to Soar, Reaching $7.07 Billion by 2030: Revolutionizing Drug Formulation and Solubility Enhancement
Numerous businesses are currently making significant research and development efforts, organizations and academic institutions to improve the effects of these drugs. This led to the widespread acceptance of lipids’ pharmaceutically active ingredients in various therapeutic procedures and created a lucrative opportunity for market expansion.
New York, United States, Oct. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — In pharmaceutical industry, lipids and polymers are considered two of the essential excipients used to produce drugs. Stabilizers, solubilizers, permeation enhancers, transfection agents, and other uses are all used. “The global pharmaceuticals lipids market size is projected to reach USD 7.07 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period (2022–2030).,” stated by Research Manager at Straits Research P. Ltd.
Get a Free Sample Copy of This Report @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/pharmaceuticals-lipids-market/request-sample
There has been a significant uptick in most neurological conditions worldwide, including Alzheimer’s, dementia, epilepsy, stroke, multiple sclerosis, migraine, Parkinson’s disease, and brain tumors. Because of the rising prevalence of these disorders, it is of the utmost importance to research, produce, and make available effective medicines to treat these conditions. As a result of the fact that lipids’ active pharmaceutical substances provide crucial medicinal effects to these patients and help in the healing process, their use and incorporation in medications have expanded significantly, which has benefited the market.
The use of these substances in pharmaceutical products worldwide will benefit from a greater medical understanding of lipid-based active pharmaceutical ingredients’ therapeutic and curative potential. Numerous businesses are currently making significant research and development efforts, organizations and academic institutions to improve the effects of these drugs. This led to the widespread acceptance of lipids’ pharmaceutically active ingredients in various therapeutic procedures and created a lucrative opportunity for market expansion.
It is anticipated that the market in North America will represent a sizable income share in the global market for medication lipids due to the enormous amount the government spends on the research and development of new drugs. Factors such as the availability of cutting-edge infrastructure for research and development activities and many players operating in the nation will help the market flourish. The Asia-Pacific area is developing quickly, and a significant portion of its growth is invested in research and development operations to create more effective medicines.
Get a Detailed Market Segmentation @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/pharmaceuticals-lipids-market/segmentation
- The triglycerides market category is the most dominant and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2022-2030.
- Based on the source, the market is segmented into synthetic, semi-synthetic, and natural components. Demand for products derived from semi-synthetic sources is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- Based on form, the market is segmented into liquid, semi-solid, and solid. It is anticipated that the semi-solid segment will dominate the market.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into Liposomes, solid lipid nanoparticles; nanostructured lipid carriers; conventional lipid-based drug delivery systems; self-emulsifying drug delivery systems; self-micro emulsifying drug delivery systems; conventional lipid-based drug delivery systems. The conventional lipid-based drug delivery systems (LBDDS) segment will dominate the market.
- It is anticipated that the market in North America will represent a sizable income share in the global market for medication lipids due to the enormous amount the government spends on the research and development of new drugs.
The global pharmaceuticals lipids market’s major key players are ABITEC Corporation (ABF Ingredients), BASF SE, Croda International Plc, CordenPharma, NOF (Nippon Oil & Fats) Corporation, Cayman Chemical Company, Lipoid GmbH, Nippon Fine Chemical Co. Ltd., Dishman Group, Gattefossé, IOI Oleo GmbH, Stepan Company, Evonik Industries AG.
- June 2022- BASF offers a range of chemical intermediates with a product carbon footprint significantly below the global market average.
- February 2022- Xampla and Croda / Incotec to work on biodegradable seed coatings.
Global Pharmaceuticals Lipids Market: Segmentation
- Fatty Acids
- Conventional Lipid-based Drug Delivery Systems
- Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems
- Self-Micro Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems
- Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Nanostructured Lipid Carriers
By Route of Administration
- Intramuscular (Vaccines)
- North America
About Straits Research Pvt Ltd.
Straits Research is a market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision-makers. Straits Research Pvt. Ltd. provides actionable market research data, specially designed and presented for decision making and ROI.
Whether you are looking at business sectors in the next town or crosswise over continents, we understand the significance of being acquainted with the client’s purchase. We overcome our clients’ issues by recognizing and deciphering the target group and generating leads with utmost precision. We seek to collaborate with our clients to deliver a broad spectrum of results through a blend of market and business research approaches.
For more information on your target market, please contact us below:
Phone: +1 646 480 7505 (the U.S.)
+91 8087085354 (APAC)
+44 208 068 9665 (the U.K.)
Email: [email protected]