P2P Antenna Market to Hit US$ 6,588.62 Million By 2030 | Analysis Report
P2P Antenna Market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.0% during 2023-2030, due to its increasing demand from telecommunication and military & defense sectors among others, and major participants includes are mWAVE Industries LLC, Kavveri Telecoms, Gilat Satellite Networks, COMMSCOPE, RadioWaves
New York, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As per the research report “Global P2P Antenna Market” published by Consegic Business Intelligence, the market was worth USD 3,917.28 Million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach over USD 6,588.62 Million by the year 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.0%.
P2P (point to point) antennas are designed to provision bidirectional traffic flow and communication connection between two nodes or endpoints. The benefits of P2P antennas including high speed, less delay, reliable connectivity, electronic steering for low maintenance, ease of installation, and others, make it ideal for utilization in military & defense, telecommunication, satellite, and other applications.
Get Sample Report@ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/request-sample/1258
The increasing utilization of P2P antennas in telecommunication industry is among the key factors driving the market growth. Additionally, the growing demand for wireless communication, increasing penetration of 5G networks, and rising need for high-speed communication and data transfer solutions are key factors fostering the adoption of P2P antennas. For instance, according to the GSM Association, 5G connections in China is projected to reach 1.6 billion by 2030, accounting for almost a third of the global total. Hence, rising penetration of 5G networks is increasing the adoption of P2P antennas in telecommunication base stations and broadcast stations among others, thereby driving the growth of the market.
Additionally, the rising application of P2P antennas in marine sector is expected to promote potential opportunities for the growth of the P2P antenna market. Moreover, the characteristics of P2P antennas including robust and compact design, low profile installation options, along with high resistance against damage from shock, dust, vibration, humidity, and rain are primary determinants for increasing its utilization in marine industry. However, high cost associated with P2P antennas including flat panel antennas is hindering the growth of the market.
|Report Attributes||Report Details|
|Market Size By 2030||USD 6,588.62 Million|
|Key Players||COMMSCOPE, RadioWaves Inc., Guangdong Shenglu Telecommunication Tech. Co. Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, mWAVE Industries LLC, Kavveri Telecoms, Gilat Satellite Networks, Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, Laird Connectivity, ALCAN Systems GmbH|
|By Type||Microwave Antenna, Flat Panel Antenna, and Yagi Antenna|
|By Application||Military & Defense, Telecommunication, Satellite, and Others|
|Report Coverage||Company Ranking and Market Share, Growth Factors, Total Revenue Forecast, Regional Competitive Landscape, Business Strategies, and more|
|By Region||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
Immediate Delivery Available, Buy Now @ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/secure-checkout/1258
P2P Antenna Market Growth Drivers:
- Rising utilization of P2P antennas in telecommunication industry is driving the market growth.
- Growing military & defense sector is spurring the market growth.
- High cost associated with P2P antennas including flat panel antennas is restraining the market growth.
- Rising application of P2P antennas in marine sector is expected to promote potential opportunities for market growth.
Global P2P Antenna Market Segmentation Details:
Based on type, the microwave antenna segment contributed the largest shares to the market growth in 2022. The benefits of microwave antennas including efficient data transmission at high frequencies, compact size, higher efficiency, high directivity, and others are key aspects driving the growth of the segment. Further, the increasing deployment of microwave antennas in telecommunication, military & defense, and other related applications is driving the growth of the microwave antennas segment.
Based on application, the telecommunication segment accounted for the maximum revenue share in the year 2022. P2P antennas are deployed in the telecommunication sector for various applications including base stations, broadcast stations, and communication systems, among others. Factors including the increasing demand for wireless communication, growing penetration of 5G infrastructure, and rising need for advanced communication devices are among the key prospects fostering the growth of the telecommunication segment.
Get Sample Report@ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/request-sample/1258
Based on region, North American region accounted for the largest revenue share in the year 2022. The growth of multiple industries including telecommunication, military & defense, and other sectors is driving the growth of P2P antenna market in North America. Further, the rising investments in military & defense and satellite communication systems are further projected to boost the market growth in North America during the forecast period.
- In June 2019, mWAVE Industries LLC introduced a new high gain and high performance point to point (P2P) antenna model HRP3-800. The P2P antenna is designed for utilization in commercial carriers, and defense systems that require high throughput.
Key Market Highlights
- Globally, P2P antenna market is divided based on the type into microwave antenna, flat panel antenna, and yagi antenna.
- In the context of application, the market is separated into military & defense, telecommunication, satellite, and others.
- The market is geographically divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
- North America and Asia-Pacific are estimated to support the market growth during the forecast period in terms of the large presence of market players combined with high expenditures on advancements in P2P antenna market.
Browse Full Report & TOC @ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/p2p-antennas-market
List of Major Global P2P Antenna Market Players
The market research report examines various market factors to determine the key drivers, limitations, and opportunities affecting market players. The report includes a SWOT analysis, regional analysis, and segment analysis to give a complete view of the market situation. This evaluation helps to identify possible growth opportunities through the implementation of technology, product utilization, business strategies, and the launch of new products. The following are major market players operating in the market environment —
• RadioWaves Inc.
• Guangdong Shenglu Telecommunication Tech. Co. Ltd.
• Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
• mWAVE Industries LLC
• Kavveri Telecoms
• Gilat Satellite Networks
• Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
• Amphenol Corporation
• Laird Connectivity
• ALCAN Systems GmbH
Global P2P Antenna Market Segmentation:
- By Type
- Microwave Antenna
- Flat Panel Antenna
- Yagi Antenna
- By Application
- Military & Defense
Request for Customization @ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/request-customization/1258
Key Questions Covered in the P2P Antenna Market Report
- What is P2P antenna
- P2P (point to point) antennas are designed for utilization between two endpoints to support bidirectional traffic flow and communication connection between two nodes or endpoints.
- What is the dominating segment in the P2P antenna market by type?
- In 2022, the microwave antenna segment accounted for the highest market share in the overall P2P antenna market.
- Based on current market trends and future predictions, which geographical region will have the largest impact on the P2P antenna growth in the coming years?
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in the year 2022. The increasing demand for P2P antenna for multiple applications including telecommunication, military & defense, and satellite communication among others is driving the growth of the regional market.
- Which region/country is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, 2023-2030?
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register fastest CAGR growth of 7.3% during the forecast period due to rapid pace of industrialization and growth of multiple industries such as military & defense, telecommunication, and others.
Our Other Research Reports here:-
Direct Current Power System Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
Prepaid Card Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
Body Mist Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
Passenger Ticket Vending Machine Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
Deck Machinery Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
About Consegic Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd.
Consegic Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd. is the leading research industry that offers contextual and data-centric research services to its customers across the globe. The firm assists its clients to strategize business policies and accomplish sustainable growth in their respective market domains. The industry provides consulting services, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports.
Topnotch research organizations and institutions to comprehend the regional and global commercial status use the data produced by Consegic Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd. Our reports comprise in-depth analytical and statistical analysis on various industries in foremost countries around the globe.
Press Releases:- https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/press-release/p2p-antennas-market
Consegic Business intelligence Pvt Ltd.
Contact no.: (US) (505) 715-4344
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.