Optical Waveguide Market Analysis and Leading Companies | Trends, Technological Assessment, Growth Opportunities, and Forecasts, 2023-2030
The global optical waveguide market is expected to witness extensive growth and is likely to reach US$ 11.3 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 6.6% says RationalStat
Wilmington, Delaware, Sept. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Optical Waveguide Market was valued at US$ 7.2 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 6.6% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
An optical waveguide, often known as a waveguide, is a physical structure that guides electromagnetic waves, particularly those in the optical (light) spectrum. These waveguides are used in a variety of applications, especially in optics and photonics, to control and regulate light propagation. Waveguides are critical components in optical communication, sensing, imaging, and a wide range of other optical technologies.
Global demand for high-speed, wide-bandwidth communication networks is increasing. Optical waveguides are critical components of optical fiber communication systems, allowing data to be transmitted over long distances with minimal loss. Demand for optical waveguides is being driven by the expansion of 5G networks and the implementation of fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband connections.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the global optical waveguide market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including type, material, propagation, application and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the global optical waveguide market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the global optical waveguide market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-optical-waveguide-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Optical Waveguide Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of type, during the forecast period, the channel waveguide segment will dominate the market. The segment’s growth can be due to its two-way transverse optical confinement characteristic, which provides faster performance.
- On the basis of material, the glass sector is expected to occupy the majority of the market share. The numerical aperture of optical waveguides composed of glass is greater than that of polymers.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 7.2 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 11.3 billion|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-optical-waveguide-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global optical waveguide market include,
- In July 2023, Cisco announced to acquire identity threat detection and response (ITDR) startup Oort.
- In February 2023, Cisco acquired Valtix, a multi-cloud network security platform.
- In July 2021, Corning acquired Vlipa a German company that specializes in the coating, printing, and finishing of nonwovens, papers, and film.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global optical waveguide market growth include Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Prysmian Group, Coherent Cor, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Fujikura Ltd., Corning Incorporated, NTT Electronics Corporation, OFS Fitel, LLC, Cisco, and Infinera Corporation, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global optical waveguide market based on type, material, propagation, application and region
- Global Optical Waveguide Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Type
- Global Optical Waveguide Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Material
- Global Optical Waveguide Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Propagation
- Global Optical Waveguide Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Application
- Inspection Devices
- Tablet PC
- Aircraft & Automotive
- Medical Equipment
- High-Performance Server
- Super High Vision
- Global Optical Waveguide Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America Optical Waveguide Market
- Latin America Optical Waveguide Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Optical Waveguide Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Optical Waveguide Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Optical Waveguide Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Optical Waveguide Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Optical Waveguide Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-optical-waveguide-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Optical Waveguide Report:
- What will be the market value of the global optical waveguide market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the global optical waveguide market?
- What are the market drivers of the global optical waveguide market?
- What are the key trends in the global optical waveguide market?
- Which is the leading region in the global optical waveguide market?
- What are the major companies operating in the global optical waveguide market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the global optical waveguide market?
Running a year End discount of 20%, Avail your Discount- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-optical-waveguide-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global FIDO Authentication Market– Global FIDO Authentication Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Smart Spaces Market– Global Smart Spaces Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Fiber Optics Gyroscope Market– Global Fiber Optics Gyroscope Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Embedded Hypervisor Market– Global Embedded Hypervisor Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Data Storage Market– Global Data Storage Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Data Center Power Management Market– Global Data Center Power Management Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Market– Global Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Intellectual Property Market– Global Intellectual Property Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Metaverse Market– Global metaverse market is expected to reach a value of US$ 625 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 47% during the forecast period 2023-2030.
- Global Integrated Workplace Management System Market– Global integrated workplace management system market is estimated to witness a considerable growth rate of around 10.1% during the forecast period of 2023–2028 and was valued at around US$ 3.3 billion in 2022.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.