[New Market Report] Malic Acid Market Size, Share, Installed Base, Operating Rates, and Forecasts 2023-2030 | According to RationalStat
The global malic acid market is projected to reach US$ 272.8 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 5.3%, primarily driven by growing demand from end users and usages.
Wilmington, Delaware, Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Malic Acid Market size is valued at US$ 190.1 million in 2023 and is predicted to rise at a substantial CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2023 and 2030 according to RationalStat analysis.
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
Malic acid is a naturally occurring organic acid that is widely used in various food and beverage applications as a flavor enhancer, pH regulator, and chelating agent. It is also used in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and animal feed industries. In recent years, there has been an increasing demand for malic acid in the food and beverage industry due to its applications in the production of sour candies, fruit-flavored beverages, and other food products.
The global malic acid market is expected to grow at a steady pace due to the increasing demand for sour and tart-flavored food products. The growing demand for malic acid in the food and beverage industry is expected to drive the growth of the market in the coming years.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the malic acid market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including type, application, and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the malic acid market covers market sizes based on market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Kg/Tons) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the malic acid market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-malic-acid-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Malic Acid Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- Based on application, the market can be segmented into food and beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and animal feed. The food and beverage segment are expected to hold a dominant share of the market due to the growing demand for sour and tart-flavored products.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 190.1 million|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 272.8 million|
|Dominant Segment||Food & Beverage Industry|
|Leading Region||Asia Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-malic-acid-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
Some of the prominent players adopt various strategies to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships and collaborations are some of the strategies followed by industry players, some of the key developments in the malic acid market include,
- In November 2022, Bartek Ingredient Inc., launched innovative products named as EasyAcid Malic Solution and Pecmate Pectin Enhancer.
- In July 2020, Polynt SpA expanded its maleic anhydride capacity in the Morris, Illinois, site. The company built a 50,000-ton capacity greenfield maleic anhydride plant.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the malic acid market growth include Tate & Lyle, Cargill, Jungbunzlauer, Foodchem International Corporation, Bartek Ingredients Inc., Fuso Chemical Co. Ltd., Polynt, Nacalai Tesque, Inc., Yongsan Chemicals, Prinova Group LLC, and American Ingredients Company, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the malic acid market based on type, application, and region
- Global Malic Acid Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Kg/Tons), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Type
- L-Malic Acid
- D-Malic Acid
- LD-Malic Acid
- Global Malic Acid Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Kg/Tons), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Global Malic Acid Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Kg/Tons), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America Malic Acid Market
- Latin America Malic Acid Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Malic Acid Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Malic Acid Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Malic Acid Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Malic Acid Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Malic Acid Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-malic-acid-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Malic Acid Report:
- What will be the market value of the malic acid market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the malic acid market?
- What are the market drivers of the malic acid market?
- What are the key trends in the malic acid market?
- Which is the leading region in the malic acid market?
- What are the major companies operating in the malic acid market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the malic acid market?
Running a Year End Discount of 20%- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-malic-acid-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Synthetic Menthol Market-Global Synthetic Menthol Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Middle East Polyurea Market– Market Intelligence and Forecast Analysis – By Type, By Polyurea Coating Temperature Applied, By Chemical Structure, By Product Type, By Application, By Region, and Competitive Landscape
- Global Polyurea Market – demand for polyurea coatings has grown due to their exceptional protective properties. They are used for corrosion protection, abrasion resistance, and waterproofing in various industries including, construction, and automotive, among others
- Global Mannosylerythritol Lipids Market – Global Mannosylerythritol Lipids Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Australia Barite Market – Australia barite market is anticipated to attain a value of US$ 76 million by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% during the forecast period.
- India Calcium Phosphite Market –India calcium phosphite market is anticipated to attain a value of US$ 215 million by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% during the forecast period.
- Australia Plastics Market– Australia plastics market is anticipated to attain a value of US$ 8.8 billion by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% during the forecast period.
- Global Hydrofluoric Acid Market– Global hydrofluoric acid market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.6% during the forecast period of 2023-2030 and is estimated at US$ 2.4 billion in 2023.
- Global Propane Dehydrogenation to Propylene Market– Global propane dehydrogenation to propylene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9.4% during the forecast period of 2023-2030 and is estimated at US$ 10,124 million in 2023.
- Global Hyaluronic Acid Products Market– Global hyaluronic acid products market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7.2% during the forecast period of 2023-2030 and is estimated at US$ 2.9 billion in 2023.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoints to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.