[Latest] South Africa ICT Market Analysis and ICT Market Report | Industry Forecast, Market Size, Share, Market Strategy, Investment Analysis, 2023-2030
The South Africa ICT market is expected to reach US$ 22.2 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 5%. South Africa ICT Market is assessed to value at US$ 15.8 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 5% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Wilmington, Oct. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
Businesses and government institutions in South Africa are investing in digital transformation efforts to improve efficiency, productivity, and customer service. The adoption of cloud computing, big data analytics, and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are examples of this.
The rise of online retail and e-commerce platforms is driving up demand for ICT solutions in areas such as online payments, digital marketing, logistics, and customer relationship management.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the South Africa ICT market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including product, application, and end-user and geography/regions (including Western South Africa, Southern South Africa, Eastern South Africa, Northern South Africa). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the South Africa ICT market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the South Africa ICT market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/south-africa-ict-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
South Africa ICT Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of end user, during the forecast period, the government segment is expected to develop at the fastest rate, with an estimated CAGR of 8.21%.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 15.8 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 22.2 billion|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/south-africa-ict-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
Leading players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the South Africa ICT market include,
- In November 2022, Vodacom launched a cutting-edge patient engagement solution that included a computer-aided emergency services dispatch system, a first for South Africa’s public healthcare sector.
- In October 2022, Telkom worked with Chinese vendor Huawei to bring 5G services to South Africa. Telkom is the third provider in the country to provide 5G services, following the two largest carriers, Vodacom and MTN.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the South Africa ICT market growth include IBM Corporation, Unisys, Vodacom, Telkom, and Microsoft, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the South Africa ICT market based on product, application, and end-user and region
- South Africa ICT Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Product
- South Africa ICT Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Application
- South Africa ICT Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by End User
- South Africa ICT Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- South Africa ICT Market
- Western South Africa
- Southern South Africa
- Eastern South Africa
- Northern South Africa
- South Africa ICT Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/south-africa-ict-market/
Key Questions Answered in the ICT Report:
- What will be the market value of the South Africa ICT market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the South Africa ICT market?
- What are the market drivers of the South Africa ICT market?
- What are the key trends in the South Africa ICT market?
- Which is the leading region in the South Africa ICT market?
- What are the major companies operating in the South Africa ICT market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the South Africa ICT market?
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Cloud Gaming Market: The global Cloud Gaming Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 42.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Business Intelligence Platform Market: The global Business Intelligence Platform Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Software Testing and QA Services Market: The global Software Testing and QA Services Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period of 2019-2030.
- Global Video Surveillance Storage Market: The global Video Surveillance Storage Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Local SEO Tools & Software Market: The global Local SEO Tools & Software Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Development Analytics Tools Market: The global Development Analytics Tools Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.6% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Data Center Interconnect Market: Rising Need for Ultra-broadband, Simplified, and Intelligent DCI Networks due to Applications, like AI and HPC.
- Global Data Center Cooling Market: Rising data center power densities driving demand within the data center cooling market.
- Global Virtual Router Market: The global Virtual Router Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.2% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Automatic Content Recognition Market: The global Automatic Content Recognition Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.2% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.