[Latest Market Study] Analysis on Australia Nail Salon Market, Trends, Market Value, Segment Market Share, and Forecast, 2023-2030
Demand for Australia Nail Salon market is expected to reach US$ 256 million by 2030, with an annual growth rate of 8.3%, market report by RationalStat
Wilmington, Delaware, Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Australia Nail Salon Market was valued at US$ 135 million in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 8.3% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
In recent years, there has been a growing emphasis on personal appearance and grooming. People are increasingly concerned with their total look, which includes their nails. To meet this need, nail salons offer a convenient and specialized service.
The internet, particularly the huge information available online, is a useful tool for discovering fresh and captivating nail designs. Millennials are frequent users of social media platforms such as Instagram, where they share their experiences, including manicure treatments and designs. This has generated a trend-driven culture around nail art and enhanced the appeal of nail salons.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the Australia Nail Salon market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including service, age group, end user and geography/regions (including Western Australia, Southern Australia, Eastern Australia, Northern and Central Australia). The report also offers Australia and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the Australia Nail Salon market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the Australia Nail Salon market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/australia-nail-salon-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Australia Nail Salon Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of service, in 2022, the manicure service segment dominated the market, accounting for over 32% of the total. Manicures are frequently thought of as a form of self-care and relaxation.
- On the basis of end user, women dominated the market in 2022, accounting for almost 69% of the total. Women’s trips to nail salons extend beyond the provision of nail services to include a complete experience focused on relaxation and self-care.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 135 million|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 256 million|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/australia-nail-salon-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
Prominent companies and leading players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the Australia nail salon market include,
- In June 2022, In Manhattan, John Barrett collaborated with the premium condo complex 53 West 53. The collaboration intends to create easy access and prioritised it for the occupants of the building for a complete wellness centre via pre-appointments.
- In December 2021, MiniLuxe, a Boston-based nail salon business, completed the largest Capital Pool Company (CPC) offering in TSX history, exhibiting the market’s confidence in its commitment to healthy workplace conditions and providing great service at a premium.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the Australia nail salon market growth include Nails, Inc., Swarovski, Cirque Colors, Michien Pty Ltd (missy lui), Wella International Operations Switzerland S.à.r.l., L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, Kester Black Australia, Zoya Nail Polish Australia, Sienna Byron Bay Pty. Ltd., and Femme Fatale Cosmetics Pty Ltd, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the Australia nail salon market based on service, age group, end user and region
- Australia Nail Salon Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units) and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Service
- Fiberglass & Silk Wraps
- UV Gel Overlays and Extensions
- Acrylic Overlays and Extensions
- Australia Nail Salon Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units) and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Age Group
- Below 18
- 19 to 40
- 41 to 60
- Above 60
- Australia Nail Salon Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units) and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by End User
- Australia Nail Salon Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units) and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- Australia Nail Salon Market
- Western Australia
- Southern Australia
- Eastern Australia
- Northern and Central Australia
- Australia Nail Salon Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/australia-nail-salon-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Nail Salon Report:
- What will be the market value of the Australia nail salon market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the Australia nail salon market?
- What are the market drivers of the Australia nail salon market?
- What are the key trends in the Australia nail salon market?
- Which is the leading region in the Australia nail salon market?
- What are the major companies operating in the Australia nail salon market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the Australia nail salon market?
Running a year End discount of 20%- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/australia-nail-salon-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Order Fulfillment Services Market– Global Order Fulfillment Services Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Multicountry Payroll Solutions Market– The global Multicountry Payroll Solutions Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Multi-Vendor Support Services Market– The global Multi-Vendor Support Services Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Skydiving Market– The global Skydiving Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 16% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Autonomous Delivery Service Market– The global Autonomous Delivery Service Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Contact Center Consulting Service Market– The global Contact Center Consulting Service Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Contact Center Outsourcing Market– The global Contact Center Outsourcing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Saudi Arabia Electrical Services Market– According to RationalStat estimates, the market size reached a significant value and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Qatar Electrical Services Market– The electrical services market is poised to grow with a CAGR of 7.2% from 2023-2030. The demand for electrical services in Qatar is driven by the increased focus on non-oil activities.
- GCC Electrical Services Market– The GCC electrical services market is expected to reach at a significant value by the end of 2023 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2023-2030.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end Australia market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support Australia and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.