Kidney Stone Management Market Size ($3,595 Mn by 2032 at 4.6% CAGR) Global Analysis by Market.us
According to Market.us, The global Kidney Stone Management Market growth is driven by Owing to the rising preference for minimally invasive surgeries, less post-surgical pain, minimum complications, and less recurring rate of kidney stones. moreover, an increase in the prevalence of kidney tones is further driving the market.
New York, March 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global kidney stone management market size was valued at USD 2,312 million in 2022 & is estimated to Reach USD 3,585 million in 2032. It is attributed to register a CAGR of 4.6% between 2023 and 2032. Kidney stones can be described as deposits of minerals and salt within the kidneys. Kidney stones can be composed of calcium-oxalate but contain other compounds like cysteine and uric acid. Although kidney stones can affect anyone, most commonly, those between 20 and 40 years of age are affected. They are also known as urolithiasis (in the urinary tract), but it is more widely called ureterolithiasis (in the ureter).
The rising number of people suffering from urolithiasis, the rising prevalence of the senior population around the world, the increasing use of minimally-invasive procedures to treat kidney stones, the rising therapeutic demand, and the rapidly evolving healthcare sector are just some of the critical factors that will drive the market for kidney stone in the 2022-2032 timeframe. Additionally, the rising availability of favourable reimbursements for lithotripsy and advancements in ureterostomy techniques, which will also contribute to the market’s growth in the forecast period.
To get additional highlights on major revenue-generating segments, Request a kidney stone management market sample report at https://market.us/report/kidney-stone-management-market/request-sample/
- By type, the calcium oxalate segment is expected have largest market share among all the types and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% throughout the forecast period (2023-2032).
- By treatment, the ureteroscopy segment will hold the most significant market share during the forecast period 2023 to 2032.
- By diagnosis, the computed tomography (CT Scan) segment in the kidney stone management market is anticipated to gain a majority of revenue share during the forecast period (2023-2032).
- By end-user, the hospital segment held the majority of the market share in the kidney stone management market in 2022.
- In 2022, North America dominated the market with the highest revenue share of 40%.
- Europe is the second largest share due to the rising kidney stone management market incidences.
- Asia-Pacific held a 22.3% revenue share in 2022.
According to the report, during the forecast period, market restraints for kidney stone management will be the adverse effects of shock wave lithotripsy and the lack of awareness in certain countries. The COVID-19 pandemic caused great disruption and economic crisis, and the market growth rate was also impacted due to the same. Market growth will be impeded by uncertainties regarding the pandemic’s severity and restricted access to healthcare facilities.
Factors affecting the growth of the kidney stone management industry?
There are several factors that can affect the growth of the kidney stone management industry. Some of these factors include:
- Increasing awareness among the population: Market growth for kidney stone management will be driven by the rising incidence and recurrence rates of kidney stones and increased awareness and diagnostics about kidney health.
- Advances in technology: For instance, the kidney stone management market will grow as new technologies and devices are introduced in kidney stone management, such as shock wave-lithotripsy, among others.
- Growth in the geriatric population: According to the report, more than one in ten people have kidney stones. A risk is 1.9% higher in geriatric patients than compared to the general population will drive the market.
- Increasing investment: Diverse players have made significant investments in order to develop new drugs to address the increasing demand for kidney stone conditions.
- Increasing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries/technology: Future growth is expected to be aided by technological advancements in kidney stone surgery, such as minimally invasive surgery, new holmium-laser technologies, disposable ureteroscopes, and other technologies.
To understand how our report can bring a difference to your business strategy, Inquire about a brochure at https://market.us/report/kidney-stone-management-market/#inquiry
Top Trends in the Global kidney stone management Market
Key market companies have spent significant amounts on R&D due to the rising prevalence of kidney stone problems. Introducing new technologies and devices in kidney stone disease management is a breakthrough for patients and healthcare professionals. The innovations in stone braking include minimally invasive surgery and holmium laser technology. Lumenis presented the clinical evidence and the advantages of MOSES Technology in lithotripsy, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and other treatments. This laser uses high-energy light to remove kidney stones. Doctors can use MOSES to remove kidney stones quickly and without injuring the surrounding tissues. These factors will offer remunerative expansion possibilities in the future.
As a result of changing lives and an increase in prevalence of kidney diseases globally, there is a growing demand for kidney stone management. For a wide variety of applications, surgeons have quickly adopted minimally invasive surgical methods (MIS), as they have fewer side effects than open procedures. This will drive the demand for advanced methods for managing kidney stones in the near future. These changes in market dynamics are driving the demand for kidney stone management products.
North America dominates the kidney stone management market globally with a 40% revenue share, with higher incidence and prevalence of kidney stones and favourable reimbursement policies for related health conditions. The region also benefits from increased awareness of stone diseases among patients and the availability of advanced medical devices. Europe holds the second-largest market share. This is due to the region’s greater acceptance of technologically advanced products, rising healthcare spending, and favourable reimbursement policy. The market in Asia-Pacific will see a higher CAGR over the forecast period. The demand for Asia Pacific kidney stone management devices is expected to grow due to increasing awareness of advanced medical devices and a large population.
Have Queries? Speak to an expert or To Download/Request a Sample, Click here.
Scope of the Report
|Market Value (2022)||USD 2,312 Million|
|Market Size (2032)||USD 3,595 million|
|CAGR (from 2023 to 2032)||4.6%|
|North America Revenue Share||40%|
|Asia-Pacific Revenue Share||22.3%|
|Historic Period||2016 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2032|
The market for kidney stone management devices is experiencing rapid growth due to various factors such as the market has seen a significant increase in innovation and new products that can be used to treat any size of kidney stone.
The increasing R&D in urology is another critical factor contributing to the market’s financial growth. As a result, the treatment of kidney stones is becoming more advanced and accessible, primarily in emerging economies. In the coming years, this will also drive the kidney stone management market’s revenue prospect.
Shock wave lithotripsy may have several side effects such as, an increase in arterial blood pressure and stone recurrence. Together this problem is anticipated to obstruct the market growth during the forecast period. One of the significant factors obstructing the development of the market are its side effects, such as infection and an increase in arterial blood pressure. In addition, the availability of raw materials and the slowdown in the economy are major factors hampering the kidney stone treatment market.
In addition, increasing awareness in product innovations and development due to global technological advancements will create lucrative opportunities for market players in the years to come. In the future, the market’s growth rate will be further accelerated due to the increasing prevalence of kidney stone management disease and the minimal invasiveness of the surgeries.
Grow your profit margin with Market.us – Purchase This Premium Kidney Stone Management Market Report at https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=95375
Report Segmentation of the kidney stone management Market
Market segmentation for kidney stone management can be based on the following types: Calcium phosphate, calcium oxide, uric acid and struvite, Cysteine. Calcium oxalate segment is anticipated hold asignificance revenue share in the kidney stone management market. The calcium oxalate section is expected to grow at a CAGR in 4.5%, during the forecast period. Due to high levels of oxalate in urine and reduced water intake, calcium oxalate is the most common type of kidney stone. Oxalates are the substance that forms crystals in the Urine. This happens because the kidneys produce too much oxalate and calcium in urine. Other risk factors include diet, high intakes of sugar, sodium, and protein oxalate. These may lead to calcium oxalate crystals. When the calcium oxide stones are formed, they will be called calcium oxalate. Women with urinary tract infections are more likely to have struvite stones. One of the rarest types is Cysteine stones.
The kidney stone market can also be separated based on treatment type lithotripsy, ureteroscopy, and percutaneous nephrolithotomy. The ureteroscopy section will carry the most significant market growth share during the forecast period. This is because it treats those invisible stones on x-ray machines, which has been increasing in popularity among several healthcare organizations. In addition, standard procedure costs and increased utilization of shockwave lithotripsy procedures contribute to this segment’s growth. Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy is also a type of treatment used to cure kidney stones.
Based on diagnosis, the market is segmented into such as CT scans, X-rays, and ultrasound rays. The computed tomography (CT Scan) segment in the kidney stone management market is anticipated to reach the highest CAGR. The technology obtains multiple numbers of data points with the benefit of a radiation source rotating through the patients forming three-dimensional images. These complete images result from using CT scanners authorized by healthcare professionals to determine the proper treatment for the patient, thereby contributing to better healthcare outcomes thus driving the segment growth.
End User Insight
The market segments categorized by end-user include hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centres, and other end-users. Hospitals held the largest market share for kidney stone management market. This segment is seeing a rise in kidney stone patients and hospitals adopting advanced technology. Hospitals providing satisfactory reimbursement is also another major driver of growth in this segment. The segment of specialty clinics is expected to experience the highest growth rate over the forecast period. The specialty clinics segment will see a rise in skilled surgeons and favourable reimbursement policies.
For more insights on the historical and Forecast Kidney Stone Management Market data from 2016 to 2032 – download a sample report at https://market.us/report/kidney-stone-management-market/request-sample/
Based on Type
- Calcium Phosphate
- Calcium Oxalate
- Uric Acid
Based on Diagnostic
- Abdominal X-Ray
- Computed Tomography
- Abdominal MRI
- Intravenous Pyelography
Based on Treatment
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
Based on End-User
- Healthcare (Hospitals, Private Clinics, Nursing Homes, Medical, Dental)
- Hospitality (Hotels, Lodging, Food and Drink Service, Stadium, Theme Parks, Travel)
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- The US
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in this report. Some of the major players include,
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- EDAP TMS SA
- Cook Group Incorporated
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. Ltd.
- Dornier MedTech GmbH
- Coloplast A/S
- Siemens Healthineers
- Olympus Corporation
- Allengers Medical Systems Ltd.
- Others Key Players
Recent Development of the kidney stone management Market
- American Urological Association (AUA) released new guidelines in 2016 for the surgical treatment of patients suffering from renal stones. The most significant change was the decision regarding the treatment and therapy of kidney stones. This should be made jointly by both physicians and patients.
- The two-year clinical trial was launched by the Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI), a scientific data research center for the Urinary Stone Disease Research network. It was designed to identify ways to prevent the recurrence and treatment of kidney stones.
- In October 2017, Lumenis launched MOSES Holmium Technology for Urology Applications in India. This product’s geographical expansion opened up new lucrative opportunities for the company.
- September 2018 – Boston Scientific Corporation introduced the LithoVue Empower Deployment Device in Europe and the USA for retrieving kidney stones using flexible ureteroscopy.
Explore More Related Reports
- Mijiu Market size is expected to be worth around USD 1633.23 million by 2032 from USD 1278.37 million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.48% during the forecast period 2022 to 2032.
- Enteral Feeding Formulas Market was worth USD 5.2 billion in 2022. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.48% between 2023 to 2032.
- Ibuprofen Market size is expected to be worth around USD 114.09 Million by 2032 from USD 90 million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% during the forecast period 2023 to 2032.
- Stem cell therapy market size is expected to be worth around USD 44.5 Bn by 2032 at a CAGR of 15.3% forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- Osteoporosis drugs market size is expected to be worth around USD 9.8 Bn by 2032 at a CAGR of 3.5% forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market size is expected to be worth around USD 149.4 Bn by 2032 CAGR of 4.7% forecast period 2022 – 2032.
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Pvt Ltd) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report-providing firm. Market.US provides customization to suit any specific or unique requirement and tailor-makes reports as per request. We go beyond boundaries to take analytics, analysis, study, and outlook to newer heights and broader horizons.
Follow Us on LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
CONTACT: Global Business Development Teams – Market.us Market.us (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.) Email: [email protected] Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300, New York City, NY 10170, United States Tel: +1 718 618 4351 Website: https://market.us
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.