Infusion Therapy Market Value is Anticipated to Surpass USD 78.9 billion, Estimates a CAGR of 6.7% through 2031 | By Transparency Market Research Inc.
Infusion therapy is the use of sterile needles and catheters to deliver a medication through non-oral channels including epidural and intramuscular injections.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. The global infusion therapy market was estimated at a value of US$ 41.7 billion in 2021. It is anticipated to register a 6.7% CAGR from 2022 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to attain US$ 78.9 billion by 2031.
The market is expanding due to the rise in hospital-acquired illnesses (HAIs), which are brought on by contact with contaminated bed linens, equipment, and air droplets at various facilities. There is an increasing need for home infusion therapy in order to minimize the risk of infection and provide optimal care. The creation of affordable, easily manipulated home infusion kits is another driving force in the market.
Request Sample of the Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=42137
The following companies are well-known participants in the global infusion therapy market:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Medtronic plc
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- ICU medical (Smiths Medical)
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- MEDIPRIM GmbH
- Fresenius Kabi
- Cardinal Health
Key Findings of Market Report
- The global infusion treatment market in 2021 was driven by the cancer segment.
- The use of IV infusion pump accessories has expanded in tandem with the prevalence of target disorders such as cancer, viral infections, as well as tuberculosis (TB).
- Analgesics, antipyretics, anesthetics, antibiotics, anticancer drugs, and other pharmaceuticals are administered by infusion products.
- One of the most often used cancer treatments is the use of drugs to cure or eradicate cancer cells.
- Chemotherapy combats cancer cells in a number of methods, one of which is by preventing them from proliferating or growing.
- It is usual practice to treat cancer with multiple medications at once.
- Chemotherapy can be used either on its own or in conjunction with other medical procedures like radiation therapy or surgery.
Market Trends For Infusion Therapy
- In 2021, the hospitals category led the global market based on end-users. Throughout the projection period, the tendency is anticipated to continue. There has been an increase in instances due to the discovery of new coronavirus strains in various regions of the world. There are now more hospital admissions.
- A large number of patients, especially the elderly and those with serious lung infections, are receiving critical care and are kept on ventilators. Such individuals are continuously given intravenous solutions to provide proper nourishment.
- In terms of treatment, the global market in 2021 was dominated by the antibiotic/antiviral category. Throughout the projection period, the tendency is anticipated to continue. Hospitals frequently use intravenous (IV) antibiotic infusion therapy. It has been more well-known in recent years along with the growth in bacterial resistance to a number of oral antibiotics that are often used. Since these germs are already among the most serious risks to human health in the twenty-first century, IV infusion therapy is the final resort in these circumstances.
Ask Expert for the Research Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ASK&rep_id=42137
Global Market for Infusion Therapy: Regional Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the infusion therapy market throughout the region. These are:
- In 2021, North America accounted for the majority of this proportion, driven by the rise in drugs used in infusion treatment to treat rare and chronic illnesses. Regional supremacy in the world is a result of several factors, including an increase in the senior population, a rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases including diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease, and rapid technology improvements in the healthcare industry.
- Over the last few years, the healthcare market in North America has seen a rise in investment. Increased living standards brought about by economic growth have fueled market expansion in the area.
- Due to the quick uptake of new technologies in the infusion treatment sector and the rising incidence of chronic illnesses, the Asia Pacific market is anticipated to expand quickly over the course of the forecast period.
Global Infusion Therapy Market: Key Players
Companies are actively developing and providing innovative infusion systems, pumps, and accessories in the global infusion therapy market. By guaranteeing correct drug administration, reducing mistakes, and improving treatment efficiency, these technologies seek to improve patient outcomes. In order to provide cutting-edge technologies, such as smart pumps with networking features for remote monitoring, firms are also investing in research and development. The industry’s dedication to developing infusion treatment and meeting the changing demands of patients and healthcare professionals is demonstrated by its strategic partnerships with providers of healthcare and its emphasis on user-friendly designs.
Few of key developments by the players in this market are:
|Company name||Key Developments|
Global Infusion Therapy Market Segmentation
- Infusion Pumps
- Ambulatory Infusion Pumps
- Stationary Infusion Pumps
- Syringe Infusion Pumps
- Disposable Pumps
- Large Volume Pumps
- Elastomeric pumps
- Infusion Set
- Infusion Pumps
- Gastrointestinal Diseases/Disorders
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Immune Deficiencies
- Blood Component Stimulating Factor
- Pain Management
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Homecare Settings
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Buy this Premium Research:
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Dental Implant Motors Market– The market was valued at US$ 164.9 Mn in 2021 and it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 230.8 Mn by the end of 2031
Electric Tooth Polisher Market– The global industry was valued at US$ 76.7 Mn in 2021 and It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 130.3 Mn by the end of 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.