Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market to Grow 5.9% CAGR, Worth US$ 266 Million by 2030 | TMR Study
Companies in the hyperthermia cancer treatment market are considered to be boosting due to the help of deep tissue thermal therapy attributed to the non-protruding nature that still prohibits the need for anesthesia. North America is estimated to provide a significant share of the hyperthermia cancer treatment market opportunities to regional and global manufacturers.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, June 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global hyperthermia cancer treatment market stood at US$ 147.6 million in 2019 and the global market is projected to reach US$ 266 million in 2030. Global hyperthermia cancer market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.9% between 2020 and 2030.
An increase in the pervasiveness and prevalence of cancers like breast, liver, soft tissue, etc., are considered to drive the demand for hyperthermia cancer treatment market where the population mainly between the age of 60-65 years and above tends to have a higher tendency to have a higher rate of the incidence of cancer than the younger people as 60% of the cancer conditions are said to occur among the aged population which is 10 to 11 times higher than the younger population.
Insightful Research at Your Convenience: Get a Sample PDF Copy Now at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=31334
With more passing days new developments are taking place for better treatment of the population with the introduction of new devices like ultrasound hyperthermia devices, infrared hyperthermia devices, etc.
Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market: Key Takeaways
- Global hyperthermia cancer treatment market to generate absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 266 million until 2030.
- Global hyperthermia cancer treatment market has generated an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 147.6 million until 2019.
- Global hyperthermia cancer treatment market to generate absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 149.4 million until 2020.
- Global hyperthermia cancer treatment market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period
- Global hyperthermia cancer treatment market was at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2017 to 2019
Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market: Growth Drivers
- Application of therapeutic heat is considered to be the most adequate in the treatment of cancer. Upliftment in med-tech companies for production capacities is found with high-quality heating devices that will generally facilitate an accurate and thermic symmetry leading to new methods of placing antennas with the inclusion of power delivery systems with the provision of ample assurance of quality used in the treatment of cancer patients.
- Treatment of hyperthermia with chemotherapy by controlling localized heating shall be compassed by using radiofrequency and microwave as recent advancements will be seen in the applicators that are being used in radiofrequency and microwave heated hyperthermia that will be most suitable for frivolous hyperthermia. Different varieties of designs present in the applicator can be found that shall be used in the internal heating of microwave antennas, ultrasound systems, etc that will instantly generate opportunities for the companies used in the treatment of hyperthermia.
Expand Operations in the Future – To Get Requisite Details, Ask For a Custom Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=31334
Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market: Regional Landscape
- North America is considered to have the dominant position with a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period as the financing in the treatment of cancer research and investment facilitates the extension of different projects that will be undertaken with the employment of the workforce. Sources spent on Research and Development are inclusive of commercial organizations and government funding where governments are developed in countries like the United States to boost their funds for cancer research that is benefitted in the analysis and treatment. Funding for clinical trials is also led by the government to support companies in the development of effective cancer i.e., cachexia treatment of drugs.
- Asia Pacific is considered to grow very fast at a CAGR of 3.45% during the forecast period at the second position where the regional growth is said to be associated due to the availability of a huge population whose base is affected by cancer, high innovation of innovative products that are mostly aiming in the treatment of cancer, maintenance of innovative products that are aiming in the treatment of cancer with the increase in healthcare infrastructure spent by the government for making healthcare facilities more vigorous with the adoption of new devices and cancer treatments.
Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market: Key Players
- Celsius42 GmbH
Celsius42 GmbH, one of the leading manufacturers of hyperthermia systems for use in oncology, has entered into a far-reaching, long-term strategic cooperation with the Lootah Group from Dubai.
Researchers describe overarching trends that affect the defense acquisition system, outline challenges in DoD’s defense acquisition process, and suggest improvements that might help address those challenges. The study is informed by open-source documents and insights from publicly available RAND Corporation research on defense acquisition.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy this Report Now@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=31334<ype=S
Global Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market: Segmentation
- Device type
Infrared Hyperthermia Devices
Ultrasound Hyperthermia Devices
Microwave Hyperthermia Devices
- Treatment Method
- External & Interstitial
- Intraluminal or Endocavitary Methods
- Continuous Hyperthermic Peritoneal Perfusion (CHPP)
- Deep Tissue & Regional Profusion
Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Head & Neck Tumors
Hospitals & Speciality Clinics
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Middle East & Africa
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.