How to Build a Carbon Neutral Community From the Ground Up
Green Builder Media announces publication of a new ebook that details how to build net zero carbon homes, featuring a newly opened Thrive Home Builders community in Colorado.
New Ebook Available!
Green Builder Media joined forces with award-winning builder Thrive Home Builders to design and build net zero carbon production homes in Sonders, a 400-home sustainable community located in the progressive city of Fort Collins, Colo.
In this new downloadable ebook, you will get a photo- and fact-rich narrative about how this special community came to be–and what its success means for the future of carbon-neutral home building.
The book includes information on:
- What a carbon-neutral building approach entails.
- New ways to think about water conservation.
- Healthy design and living ideas that support people of all ages.
- Implementing the Institute for the Built Environment’s “Five Focus Areas of Accessible Homes.”
- How to decide what community-wide amenities to offer.
- New indoor air quality must-haves, particularly with wildfires on the rise.
- Full details on design and product selections that round out a perfect carbon-neutral home.
Download this free resource here and get a detailed look at the future of housing!
Contact Cati O’Keefe [email protected] for more information, interviews requests and reprint permission.
About Green Builder Media
Green Builder Media is North America’s leading media company focused on green building and sustainable living content. With a comprehensive suite of content marketing, digital, social, and print media options, high-profile demonstration projects, market intelligence, data services, and live events, Green Builder Media offers a blend of visionary and practical information covering a broad spectrum of topics, including decarbonization, electrification, smart home technologies, energy efficiency, intelligent water, indoor air quality, resilient housing, renewables, and clean transportation.
CONTACT: Cati O'Keefe Green Builder Media 513-532-0185 [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.