Heilind Electronics Presents the Molex ConnTAK50 Connector System
Versatile 1.89mm-pitch connector system supports design flexibility where space is limited.
Molex ConnTAK50 Connector System
WILMINGTON, Mass., Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Heilind Electronics, a global leader in interconnect, electromechanical, and sensor products distribution, is now stocking the ConnTAK50 Connector System.
Key Features of the ConnTAK50 Connector System:
- Standardized AK Interface: Featuring the Arbeitskreis (AK) connector interface, this system is inter-matable with other AK connectors. This universal standard, widely adopted in the automotive industry, ensures smooth integration and compatibility.
- Compact Design: With a 1.80mm pitch AK interface, ConnTAK50 offers the smallest automotive-grade connector system, addressing space limitations without compromising performance.
- Dual-Row Flexibility: Available with 4 to 22 circuits, these connectors adapt to varied application needs, backed by two styles of connector position assurance (CPA) to guarantee appropriate mating.
- Advanced Ergonomics: The patented CPA release mechanism meets stringent mating force prerequisites, simplifying assembly and diminishing operator strain.
- Comprehensive Compatibility: Meeting LV 214, GMW 3191, and USCAR specifications, the ConnTAK50 adheres to European, Chinese, and US automotive standards alike.
Applications for the ConnTAK50 Connector System include in-vehicle switches, seat/mirror control, camera modules, lighting, HVAC, and more for automotive applications.
To explore the ConnTAK50 Connector System in-depth or to discuss procurement options, visit Heilind’s official website or get in touch with a Heilind product expert.
About Heilind Electronics
Heilind Electronics, Inc. (https://www.heilind.com) is one of the world’s leading distributors of connectors, relays, sensors, switches, thermal management and circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire and cable, wiring accessories and insulation and identification products. Founded in 1974, Heilind has locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China.
- Molex ConnTAK50 Connector System
CONTACT: David P. Warren Heilind Electronics 972-489-4752 [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.