Global Smokeless Tobacco Market Size to Reach USD 141.68 Billion in 2032 | Emergen Research
Rising awareness among individuals regarding health is a major factor driving market revenue growth.
Vancouver, Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global smokeless tobacco market size is expected to reach USD 141.68 Billion in 2032 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for flavored smokeless tobacco products is a major factor driving the market revenue growth. Consumer preferences for flavors such as mint, wintergreen, fruits, and others result in high demand for these products.
Flavors are added to soften them, make them more appealing, especially to the youths, and improve their palatability hence contributing to revenue growth of the market. For instance, on 22 October 2021, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the commercialization of four new oral tobacco products marketed under the Verve brand by the U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company. Verve Discs Blue Mint, Verve Discs Green Mint, Verve Chews Blue Mint, and Verve Chews Green Mint are all covered by this authorization.
Click To get FREE SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2397
Growing concerns among individuals regarding their health is another factor driving the market revenue growth. Smokeless tobacco is being evaluated as a tobacco harm reduction option owing to its potential role in smoking reduction and smoking cessation. Smokeless tobacco products can be used in places where smoking is prohibited, such as workplaces and on public transport making them attractive to individuals who want to consume tobacco in smoke-free environments which is also contributing to the market revenue growth.
However, there are several disadvantages such as tobacco usage causing oral cancer, gum disease, and tooth decay, as well as increasing risk of heart disease which are the major factors restraining the market revenue growth. Moreover, on 15 February 2022, The World Health Organization introduced the ‘Quit Tobacco App’ to assist people in cutting their cigarette habit and quitting using tobacco in all forms, including smokeless tobacco and other emerging products.
Scope of Research
|Market size in 2022||USD 90.20 Billion|
|Revenue forecast to 2032||USD 141.68 Billion|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD Billion and CAGR in % from 2023 to 2032|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments covered||Product type, forms, flavor type, nicotine strength, distribution channel, and region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Country scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, Rest of MEA|
|Key companies profiled||Altria Group, Inc., Imperial Brands plc, Japan Tobacco Inc., Swedish Match AB, Swisher, DS Group, MAC BAREN, Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, US Smokeless Tobacco Co., Inc., Reynolds American Inc., Philip Morris Products S.A, Turning Point Brands, Albertsons Companies, Inc., Dun & Bradstreet, Inc., NTC Industries Ltd, Swisher Sweets Cigar Company, National Smokeless Tobacco Company, National Tobacco Company, L.P., JUUL Labs Inc., Flavourart srl.|
|Customization scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/2397
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The global smokeless tobacco market is fragmented with large and medium-sized market players accounting for the majority of revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers and acquisitions, strategic agreements and contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective in the market. Some major players included in the market report are:
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Imperial Brands plc.
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Swedish Match AB.
- DS Group.
- MAC BAREN.
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S.
- US Smokeless Tobacco Co., Inc.
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Philip Morris Products S.A.
- Turning Point Brands.
- Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- Dun & Bradstreet, Inc.
- NTC Industries Ltd.
- Swisher Sweets Cigar Company.
- National Smokeless Tobacco Company
- National Tobacco Company, L.P.
- JUUL Labs Inc.
- Flavourart srl.
- On 22 October 2021, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the commercialization of four new oral tobacco products marketed under the Verve brand by the U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company. Verve Discs Blue Mint, Verve Discs Green Mint, Verve Chews Blue Mint, and Verve Chews Green Mint are all covered by this authorization.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/2397
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The snuff segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2022. Growing availability of a various range of snuff flavors, such as mint, wintergreen, and fruit, attract consumers with different taste preferences which is a major factor driving revenue growth of this segment. For instance, according to research, around 5.7 million people in the United States use smokeless tobacco products regularly hence contributing to revenue growth of this segment. Snuff is a smokeless tobacco product that comes in a variety of forms and is considered a safer alternative to smoking or a method to aid in quitting smoking. Moreover, nicotine is a chemical component found in tobacco plants that is highly addictive, and smokeless tobacco such as snuff contains nicotine which is also driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The dry segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2022. Rising demand for dry smokeless tobacco since individuals believe that dry smokeless tobacco products are less harmful than smoking cigarettes is a major factor driving revenue growth of this segment. Dry smokeless tobacco products contain nicotine, as a result, individuals who are addicted to nicotine can use these products without inhaling cigarettes.
- The online retail segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2022. Consumers are turning to e-commerce websites to purchase from a large selection of options and take advantage of advantageous offers and discounts to avoid the inconvenience of physical shopping. E-commerce is changing the way that people buy and sell alternative products. In terms of product accessibility, affordability, transportation patterns, and many other important elements, e-commerce websites have several benefits over other types of sales channels that contribute to revenue growth of this segment.
- The market in Asia Pacific accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. Growing availability of smokeless tobacco in a variety of flavors such as wintergreen, mint, fruits, and others is a major factor driving revenue growth of the smokeless tobacco market in this region. Khaini, a mixture of dried tobacco and lime, gutkha, pan masala, flavored/sweetened areca nut mixed with tobacco, mawa, betel quid with tobacco, sada/surti, nassi/snuff, and other things such as bajjar, mishri, gudakhu, and gul are the most often used smokeless tobacco products in India hence driving the market revenue growth in this region. According to research, 200 million people aged 15 and older use smokeless tobacco which as a result is also contributing to the market revenue growth in this region.
Get Brief Information @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smokeless-tobacco-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global smokeless tobacco market on the basis of product type, forms, flavor type, nicotine strength, distribution channel, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Chewing Tobacco
- Dissolvable Tobacco
- Forms Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Flavor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Traditional Tobacco
- Other Flavors
- Nicotine Strength Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Low Nicotine
- Medium Nicotine
- High Nicotine
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Online Retail
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
- Tobacco Stores
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Sulfate Free Shampoo Market, By Type, By Form (Solid, Liquid, Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, E-commerce Platforms, Salons, Others), By Packaging Type, By Application, By Functionality, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Water Flosser Market, By Product Type (Cordless/Battery-operated Flosser, Countertop Flosser, Shower Flosser, Faucet Flosser, Others), By Distribution Channel (Drug Stores & Pharmacies), By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Pet Clothing Market, By Product (Coats & Jackets, Shirts & Tops, Sweaters & Hoodies and Others), By Pet Type (Dog, Cat and Others) and By Region Forecast to 2030
Diaper Market, By Age Group (Baby & Adult), By Product Type (Cloth & Disposable), By Distribution (Online, Offline, Others), By Region Forecast to 2030
Hair Oils Market, By Product Type (Heavy Oil, Light Oil, Cooling Oil, Others), By Oil Type (Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Almond Oil, Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarkets, Online Stores, Others), By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2030
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-smokeless-tobacco-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.