Global Sepsis Treatment Market likely to Cross USD 1.5 billion by 2031 along with a Moderate CAGR from 2021 to 2031: TMR study
Patients who are already in the hospital or have recently been admitted are typically more prone to infections, which ultimately cause this illness. Key firms’ increased attention on the creation of point-of-care or quick diagnostic procedures has become a noticeable trend in the worldwide market.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, June 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global market for sepsis treatment was estimated to have reached a market valuation of around US$ 600 million in 2020. The market is expected to garner a moderate CAGR from 2021 to 2031 and by the end of 2031, the market is likely to gain US$ 1.6 billion.
Over the course of the forecast period, factors including the increased prevalence of sepsis, rising awareness, and the advent of technologically sophisticated diagnostic technologies are anticipated to considerably fuel market expansion. Severe medical illness leads on to sepsis and is brought on by a strong immune reaction to an infection. Recent research has indicated that this fatal condition is becoming more common worldwide, which in turn is propelling the growth of the global market for sepsis treatment.
Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81989
With the creation and introduction of such sophisticated fast testing, major industry participants would have profitable prospects to improve their market position. Over the course of the forecast period, rising approval from regulators and the launch of technologically sophisticated diagnostic solutions are anticipated to be the key drivers of market expansion. For example, Beckman Coulter introduced its brand-new DxH 690T hematology instrument with premature sepsis signs in the United States in May 2020. Sysmex Corp., located in Japan, introduced their new HISCL Presepsin Assay Kit in August 2018 to measure presepsin levels, the primary test factor for bacterial sepsis.
Key Findings of Market Report
- Estimates from the United Nations University (UNU) predict that by 2050, there will be 16% more people in the globe over the age of 65 than there were in 2010.
- Many medications are now through various stages of clinical testing for the therapy of sepsis.
- Leading businesses have increased their spending in clinical research and development and formed strategic alliances and partnerships with other businesses to hasten the creation of new products.
- The phase III clinical study for ART-123 by Asahi Kasei Corporation is presently underway, and a first-half 2021 release is anticipated.
Global Market for Sepsis Treatment: Key Trends
- In 2020, the severe sepsis market category represented a sizeable portion of the overall market. The domination of the sector can be ascribed to an increase in patients suffering from infectious disorders like COVID-19. The Global Sepsis Alliance states that after eight to ten days, 2% to almost 5% of COVID-19 patients show indications of multi-organ damage, which are indicative of severe sepsis.
- In 2020, the market for treating sepsis globally was led by the continuous renal replacement treatments (CRRT) segment. During the forecast time frame, the market is anticipated to be driven by an increase popularity for CRRT devices for chronic dialysis and different strategic decisions made by various companies to expand CRRT manufacturing.
Expand Operations in the Future – To Get Requisite Details, Ask For a Custom Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=81989
Global Sepsis Treatment Market: Regional Outlook
- In 2020, North America led the worldwide market, and it is projected that the region would continue to hold the top spot during the forecast period. This development can be linked to the region’s increased use of modern diagnostic tools due to the presence of a strong healthcare infrastructure.
- During the projected period, it is predicted that the market for sepsis treatments in Asia Pacific would expand quickly. During the forecast period, factors such as research institutes, rising biotechnology, and funding from public and private bodies, expanding healthcare infrastructure, a sizable population base, as well as an increase in the prevalence of sepsis-related problems are anticipated to boost the sepsis treatment market in this region.
Global Sepsis Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global sepsis treatment market are:
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Nipro Corporation
- Asahi Kasei
- B. Braun Group
- CytoSorbents Corporation
- Medtronic plc
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Medica SPA
- Toray Industries
- Merck & Co., Inc.
Some developments by the key players in the global market for sepsis treatment are:
- Immunexpress launched the SeptiCyte Rapid Test, which can identify sepsis among patients within an hour, for commercial use in the United States in February 2023. In order to timely intervene and improve outcomes, practitioners may detect patients with sepsis sooner thanks to the point-of-care test.
- In 2022, BD along with Accelerate Diagnostics joined together to provide a complete sepsis management solution. The collaboration will give medical professionals quicker and more precise diagnostic tools, indicating a shared dedication to developing sepsis management research and enhancing patient outcomes
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. signed agreements for territory-exclusive marketing in Finland, Norway, and Turkey in 2022. T2 Biosystems supplied T2Dx Instruments, T2Candida, T2Bacteria, as well as T2 Resistance Panels via these wholesalers in accordance with the contract.
Accelerate Your Growth. Get Your Copy of this Premium Research Report Now!
Global Sepsis Treatment Market Segmentation
- Severe Sepsis
- Sepsis Shock
- Sepsis in Need of Blood Purification
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapies (CRRT)
- Intermittent Hemodialysis
- Sustained Low-efficiency Daily Dialysis (SLEDD)
By End User
- Specialty Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]