Global Physical Security Information Management Market Size, Share, and Trends, 2023-2030 – Market Report Published by RationalStat
The global physical security information management market is expected to approach US$ 11.5 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 5.5%
Wilmington, Delaware, Oct. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Global Physical Security Information Management Market valued at US$ 11.5 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 5.5% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
The Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) market is influenced by several drivers that contribute to its growth and adoption. These drivers reflect the increasing need for advanced security management solutions and the evolving threat landscape. Escalating security threats, both physical and cyber, have prompted organizations to invest in comprehensive security solutions. PSIM systems offer a centralized platform to monitor and respond to various security events, enhancing overall security.
Further, Organizations use a variety of security technologies such as video surveillance, access control, alarm systems, and sensors. PSIM solutions allow for the integration of these disparate systems into a single, unified platform, providing a more efficient and effective security management approach.
Organizations are increasingly looking for integrated security solutions that can help them to manage their disparate security systems more effectively. PSIM solutions can help organizations to integrate their video surveillance, access control, intrusion detection, and other security systems into a single platform. This allows organizations to improve their visibility into their security posture and respond to incidents more quickly and effectively.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the global physical security information management has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including type, crop type, application and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the global physical security information management covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the global physical security information management. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Global Physical Security Information Management Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of type, the cloud-based segment is dominating the global Physical Security Information Management market. Cloud-based PSIM solutions typically have lower upfront costs than on-premises solutions, as organizations do not need to purchase and maintain their own hardware and software.
- Based on application, the Government & Defense segment is dominating the global Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) market. Governments and defense organizations are responsible for protecting critical infrastructure, such as power plants, airports, and military bases. PSIM solutions can help governments and defense organizations to protect this infrastructure by providing them with a centralized view of their security posture and by helping them to respond to incidents more quickly and effectively
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 7.9 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 11.5 billion|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-physical-security-information-management-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global physical security information management include,
- In December 2022, Hexagon strengthens its physical security and incident management capabilities with the acquisition of Qognify, a leading provider of physical security and enterprise incident management software solutions.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global physical security information management growth include NICE Ltd, Robert Bosch GmbH, Hexagon AB, Johnson Controls International Plc, Genetec Inc, CNL Software Ltd., NEC Corp, Vidsys Inc, Verint Systems Inc, Salient Systems, Irisity, OnSSI, NICE Systems, LenelS2, Eagle Eye Networks, and Cloudastructure, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global physical security information management market based on type, application, and region.
- Global Physical Security Information Management Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Type
- Cloud Based
- Global Physical Security Information Management Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Application
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy & Utilities
- Government & Defense
- Transportation & Logistics
- Global Physical Security Information Management Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America Physical Security Information Management Market
- Latin America Physical Security Information Management Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Physical Security Information Management Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Physical Security Information Management Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Physical Security Information Management Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Physical Security Information Management Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Physical Security Information Management Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-physical-security-information-management-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Key Questions Answered in the Physical Security Information Management Report:
- What will be the market value of the global physical security information management by 2030?
- What is the market size of the global physical security information management?
- What are the market drivers of the global physical security information management?
- What are the key trends in the global physical security information management?
- Which is the leading region in the global physical security information management?
- What are the major companies operating in the global physical security information management?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the global physical security information management?
Running a year End discount of 20%-https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-physical-security-information-management-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Treasury and Risk Management Software Market – global treasury and risk management software market reached around US$ 400 Mn in 2022 and is expected to witness a moderate growth rate of around 6.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
- Global 3D sensors Market– 3D sensors market is expected to reach a whopping US$ 20.4 billion in 2028 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Weather Forecasting Services Market– Global weather forecasting services market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period of 2019-2028.
- Global Managed Security Services Market – Global managed security services (MSS) market was valued at US$ 24.6 billion in 2021 and is expected to witness a robust growth rate of over 15% during the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Industrial 5G Market – Increasing production & operations complexities and growing 5G penetration are fueling the global industrial 5G market growth.
- Global Virtual Queue Management System Market – Global virtual queue management system market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% in the coming years due to increasing demand for efficient and effective queue management systems in various end-user industries such as retail, banking, hospitality, and healthcare.
- Global Webcam Software Market– Global webcam software market is expected to experience a significant growth rate of CAGR 8.1% in the coming years, driven by increasing demand for remote communication and collaboration tools, as well as the growing trend of remote work.
- Global Workforce Management Software Market– Global workforce management software market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 9% from 2023 to 2028.
- Global Cyber Insurance Market– Global cyber insurance market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.4 % and is estimated at US$ 9 billion in 2022.
- Global Data Warehouse as a Service (DWaaS) Market– global data warehouse as a service (DWaaS) market is estimated at a market value of US$ 4.5 billion in 2022 and is expected to witness a strong growth rate of around 21% during the forecast period.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.