Global Non-Invasive Respiratory Therapy Market Size to Reach USD 3.94 Billion in 2032 | Emergen Research
Increasing prevalence of respiratory disorders is a key factor driving market revenue growth
Vancouver, Oct. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global non-invasive respiratory therapy market size was USD 2.33 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing prevalence of respiratory disorders is a key factor driving market revenue growth. According to American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, Asthma is responsible for 439,000 hospitalizations and 1.3 million emergency room visits per year. Asthma is the most frequent chronic condition in children, accounting for 13.8 million school days missed each year, which is also responsible for 14.2 million lost workdays among adults. The annual economic cost of asthma is estimated to be USD 56 billion. Asthmatic patients reported 11 million doctor’s office visits and 1.7 million hospital outpatient department visits.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2378
However, high cost of respiratory therapy is a key factor, which could restrain market revenue growth. Non-invasive ventilators are equipped with advanced technologies and features to provide effective respiratory support. These are medical devices subject to strict quality and safety standards imposed by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and similar organizations worldwide. Manufacturers must invest in rigorous testing, validation, and compliance efforts, which can increase production costs. Furthermore, customization and adaptability increase the costs because devices must meet diverse clinical requirements.
Scope of Research
|Market Size in 2022||USD 2.33 Billion|
|Revenue Forecast To 2032||USD 3.94 Billion|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Billion and CAGR in % from 2023 to 2032|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||Product, application, end-use, and region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.KUK., Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, and Rest of Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||ResMed Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Hamilton Medical, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Heyer Medical AG, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Airon Corporation, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Baxter International, WILAmed GmbH, and Getinge AB|
|Customization Scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/2378
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The global non-invasive respiratory therapy market is fragmented, with several medium and large-sized players accounting for majority of market revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers & acquisitions, strategic agreements & contracts, developing, testing, and introducing new ventilators. Some major players included in the global non-invasive respiratory therapy market report are:
- ResMed Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Hamilton Medical
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Heyer Medical AG
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Airon Corporation, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Baxter International
- WILAmed GmbH
- Getinge AB
- In July 2022, Nihon Kohden OrangeMed, Inc. gained 510(k) clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its NKV-330 Ventilator System. The NKV-330 is a non-invasive ventilator that helps adults and pediatric patients breathe. It provides non-invasive ventilation as well as invasive ventilation and high flow oxygen therapy. Furthermore, while utilizing our cap-ONE NIV mask, it provides continuous CO2 monitoring. The cap-ONE mask is an NIV interface that allows for direct CO2 monitoring from the ventilator.
- In March 2022, ReddyPort, a medical technology business dedicated on bringing revolutionary NIV technologies to market, announced that the U.S. Patent Office has issued US Patent No. 11,222,648 for a Positive Pressure Ventilation (PPV) microphone system, nebulizer, and related processes. The ReddyPort Microphone and Controller, in conjunction with the ReddyPort Elbow, allows patients to interact easily with physicians and their family during treatment, without removing the NIV mask or interrupting or bi-level therapy, thereby lowering recognized risks for successful NIV therapy.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/2378
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The non-invasive Positive-pressure Ventilator (PPV) segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global non-invasive respiratory therapy market in 2022. This is because non-invasive positive pressure ventilation is the use of positive pressure to supply oxygen to lungs without the need of endotracheal intubation. PPV is used to treat both acute and chronic respiratory failure, although careful monitoring and titration are required to ensure success and avoid problems. A bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) machine applies one pressure during inspiration and another after expiration. These are often required for patients who require greater Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), typically above 12-14 cmH2O, and have difficulties breathing against the machine’s pressure.
- The asthma & Chronic obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) segment is expected to register steadily fast revenue growth rate in the global non-invasive respiratory therapy market during the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing prevalence of asthma and COPD disorders. Noninvasive Ventilation (NIV) revolutionized the management of critically sick patients with respiratory failure and, when used in the appropriate patient population, provides a lifesaving alternative to Invasive Mechanical Ventilation (IMV). In addition, NIV can lessen the requirement for endotracheal intubation and mortality when administered in patients with acute cardiogenic pulmonary edema-related respiratory insufficiency. NIV relieves fatigued respiratory muscles due to bronchial blockage and hyperinflation in patients with respiratory failure brought on by an exacerbation of COPD.
- The North America market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global non-invasive respiratory therapy market over the forecast period. This is due to rising prevalence of respiratory disorders and technological advancements in non-invasive respiratory therapy. Moreover, increasing healthcare expenditure is also expected to drive market revenue growth of this region during the forecast period.
- In March 2023, Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, a multinational medical technology firm, announced the expansion of its neonatal ventilator line. These are updated versions of Inspiration Healthcare’s premier ventilator, SLE6000, which allows for precise, regulated ventilation of severely ill newborns. The three new variations have been specifically created to fulfil the specialty healthcare demands of some of the most vulnerable patients in critical care and high dependency care, and all these will provide non-invasive respiratory assistance.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-invasive-respiratory-therapy-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global non-invasive respiratory therapy market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Non-invasive Positive-pressure Ventilator (PPV)
- Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure Ventilator (BiPAP)
- Constant Positive Airway Pressure Ventilator (CPAP)
- Autotitrating (Adjustable) Positive Airway Pressure Ventilator (APAP)
- Non-invasive Negative-pressure Ventilator (PPV)
- Non-invasive Positive-pressure Ventilator (PPV)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Asthma & Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
3D Bioprinting Market, By Component, By Application (Research Applications, Clinical Applications), By End-use (Research Organizations and Academic Institutes, Biopharmaceutical Companies), By Region Forecast to 2032
Single Cell Sequencing Market By Product, By Workforce, By Technology, By Diseases Type (Oncology, Immunology, Prenatal Diagnosis, Neurobiology, Microbiology), By Application (Circulating Cells, Cell Differentiation/Reprogramming, Subpopulation Characterization, Genomic Variation), By End-Use, Forecasts to 2027
Interventional Cardiology Market By Product (Catheters, Angioplasty Balloons, Plaque Modification Devices, Angioplasty Stents), By End Users (Cardiac Catheterization labs, Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), Forecasts to 2027
CRISPR Technology Market By Product (Enzymes, Kits and Reagents, Guide RNA, Others), By Application (Biomedical, Agriculture, Industrial, Others), By End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Academics and Government Research Institutes, CROs) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market, By Source (Blood and Stem Cell), By Type (Hemoglobin-based Oxygen Carriers and Perfluorocarbons), By Application (Anemia and Injury), By End-User (Hospitals & Clinics and Military), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Peritoneal Dialysis Market By Product (Peritoneal Dialysis Solution, Peritoneal Dialysis Set, Device, Catheter), By Type (CAPD, APD), By End-User (Home-Based Dialysis, Dialysis Center & Hospital Based Dialysis) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Breath Analyzer Market, By Technology (Fuel Cells, Semiconductor Oxide Sensors, and Other Technologies), By Application (Alcohol Detection, Drug Abuse Detection, and Medical Applications), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2032
Rehabilitation Robotics Market By Type (Therapeutic, Exoskeleton, Assistive, Others), By Body Part (Lower Extremity, Upper extremity), By Therapy (Balance, Gait, Limb Mobility), By Application (Neurology, Orthopedics, Others), By Region Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-non-invasive-respiratory-therapy-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.