Global Mobile Device Management Market Size to Reach USD 87.65 Billion in 2032 | Emergen Research
Rising number of smart devices and increasing pentration of Internet-connected devices in developing countries are some key factors driving market revenue growth
Vancouver, Oct. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global mobile device management market size is projected to reach USD 87.65 Billion at a steady CAGR of 28.2% in 2032, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for high-speed management of devices, emergence of 5G services, and increase in Artificial Intelligence services are other key factors contributing to rising demand for and adoption of mobile device management solutions globally. Increasing popularity of BYOD, increase in optimization of functionality, rising concerns regarding mobile monitoring and major increase in utilization of MDM by IT teams of various enterprise are boosting market growth.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/681
Increasing advancements in communication devices, rising demand of Internet-connected devices, and increasing number of AI-based devices are some other factors supporting global mobile device management market growth. Increasingly stringent government regulations and lack of awareness about technological advancements among consumer are some restraints for market growth.
Scope of Research
|Market size in 2020||USD 4.42 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2032||USD 87.65 Billion|
|Base year for estimation||2020|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD Billion and CAGR in % from 2023 to 2032|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments covered||Deployment type, solution, end use, and region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East & Africa|
|Country scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K, BENELUX, Switzerland, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey|
|Key companies profiled||Cisco Systems, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Citrix Systems, SAP SE, Google, Mobileiron, VMware, Kaspersky Lab Inc., Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation), Matrix42, and ManageEngine|
|Customization scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/681
MAJOR COMPANIES and Competitive Landscape
The global mobile device management market is moderately fragmented, with a large number of small- and medium-sized manufacturers accounting for majority revenue share. Major companies are well-established and engage in various research and development activities and initiatives to develop and deploy new and more efficient technologies. Some prominent players operating in the mobile device management market are:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Citrix Systems
- SAP SE
- Kaspersky Lab Inc.
- Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation)
- In April 2021, Cisco, which is a global leader in technology, and SFR, which is a leading communications provider in France, announced major updates to network infrastructure that will boost business in France and also speed up their digitalization plan. SFR has increased the number of high-speed broadband Internet connections available, including fiber, 4G, and 5G. With 20.7 million eligible FTTx connections, SFR operates the country’s first optical fiber network (FTTH / FTTB) and was the first operator in France to introduce 5G, beginning in Nice. SFR has released three 5G bundles for enterprises, which are available on a range of 5G devices.
- In April 2021, Microsoft Corporation entered into partnership with Intel and AMD, which has resulted in the release of the Surface Laptop 4, which is a new yet familiar-looking device. It offers a built-in HD front-facing camera with low-light capability.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/681
Some Key Highlights From Report
- In January 2021, Matrix42, which is a leading provider of remote access solutions, acquired FastViewer GmbH to better serve customers in existing remote working pattern. With its remote access and remote service network for PCs, tablets, mobile devices, servers, and cloud workloads, Matrix42’s long-term partner is already incorporated into the Matrix42 products, making it the ideal addition to the current holdings.
- Device management segment revenue growth rate is projected to incline rapidly during the forecast period. Increasing research and development projects by major player to invest in mobile device management, penetration of smart devices in developing economies are some factors boosting market growth of the mobile device management market.
- End use segment accounted for largest revenue share in the mobile device management market in 2020, which is expected to incline rapidly during the forecast period. Rising demand for high-speed connectivity and increasing number of smartphones, smart devices are expected to support growth of mobile device management market.
- Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Rising number of smartphones, penetration of Internet connectivity and development of new technology in retail, e-commerce, information technology, telecommunication, automotive, entertainment and media are other factor expected to contribute to growth of the global mobile device management market
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-device-management-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global mobile device management market on the basis of deployment type, solution, end use, and region:
- Deployment type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Device Management
- Application Management
- Security Management
- End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Government & Public Sector
- Logistics & Transportation
- Retail & e-commerce
- IT & Telecommunication
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utility
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Tax Management Market By Component (Services, Solutions), By Type (Direct Tax, Indirect Tax), By Deployment (Cloud, On-premises), By End-Use (Manufacturing, Government, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, IT & Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Cloud Testing Market By Component (Testing platforms and Tools, Services), By Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), By End-Use (Retail and E-Commerce, Transportation, IT and Telecom, BFSI, Media and Entertainment, Others) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Mobile Device Management Market By Deployment type (On-premise, Cloud) By Solution (Device Management, Application Management, Security Management, Others) By End Use (Government & Public sector, Logistics & Transportation, Retail & e commerce, BFSI, IT & telecommunication, Manufacturing & Automotive, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Energy & Utility), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Blockchain Supply Chain Market By Component (Platform, Services) By Type (Public, Private, Consortium) By Application (Smart Contracts, Payment & Settlement, Product Traceability, Compliance management, Inventory Monitoring, Others) By End Use (Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gases, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Cloud Object Storage Market By Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud), By Enterprise Size (Small and Medium Size Enterprises, Large Enterprises) By End- Use (Social Media Platforms, IT & Telecommunication, BFSI, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Explore Our Japanese Version: Mobile Device Management Market
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-mobile-device-management-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.