Global Mineral Supplements Market Size Projected to Exceed USD 20.85 Billion Valuation By 2032, at 3.4% CAGR Growth: Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research conducted a comprehensive research study spanning over [+110] pages, revealing that the global mineral supplement market size/share was valued at USD 14.85 Billion in 2022. The study further indicates that the market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% and is projected to touch USD 20.85 Billion By 2032. Calcium segment held the largest share, owing to rise in number of old age population, and surge in cases of bone de-mineralization. Some of the top market leaders are Glanbia, Abbott, Nestle, Biovea, Herbalife International, Sanofi, Amway, Bayer, Omega Protein and others.
New York, NY, Aug. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Polaris Market Research has published a new research report titled “Mineral Supplements Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium); By End-use; By Formulation; By Application; By Sales Channel; By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2032” in its research database.
“As per the latest research analysis, the global mineral supplement market size/share will be valued at roughly USD 14.85 Billion in 2022, and its revenue is projected to reach about USD 20.85 Billion by 2032. The market is forecasted to expand at a compound annual growth rate of approximately 3.4% between 2023 and 2032.”
What are Mineral Supplements? How Big is Mineral Supplements Market Size & Share?
Minerals are necessary nutrients needed for mitigating and operating the body. When there is a paucity of intake of nutrients, inadequacy takes place and opens the door to diseases and even death. Minerals are categorized as electrolytes and trace minerals. The rapidly rising demand for the mineral supplements market can be attributed to the fact that they operate as cofactors in the body that cause several metabolic reactions to occur. In the absence of minerals, it will be impossible to make contemporary cells, mend damaged tissues, and transform food into energy.
An increasing number of consumers are resorting to wholesome eating involving mineral supplements, which are surfacing as a prominent wellspring of nutrition. The market demand is also escalating due to growing consumer consciousness of the health advantages. Mineral supplements involve a plethora of vitamins and minerals in an exclusive serving, which bestows notable to its nutrient composition.
Request Sample Copy of Mineral Supplements Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mineral-supplements-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, Table of Contents, Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Our Sample Report Covers:
- 2032 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis.
- 110+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research).
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Requests.
- 2023 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures.
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis.
Some of the Top Market Leaders Are:
- Bio Botanica
- Herbalife International
- Nu Skin
- Omega Protein
To Know an Additional List of Key Players, Request Here to Download a Free Report PDF Brochure: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mineral-supplements-market/request-for-sample
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/buy/2692/2
Mineral Supplements Market: Report Scope
|Revenue Forecast in 2032||USD 20.85 Billion|
|Market size value in 2023||USD 15.40 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||3.4% from 2023 – 2032|
|Forecast Year||2023 – 2032|
|Top Market Players||Glanbia, Abbott, Nestle, Biovea, Herbalife International, Sanofi, Amway, Bayer, and Omega Protein|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By Formulation, By Application, Sales Channel, By End Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
Prominent Growth Driving Factors
- Escalating sedentary lifestyles: The increasing application of a sedentary manner of living, together with increasing consumption of unhealthy diets, has caused a surge in the aggregate of people handling nutritional scarcity. Varied percentages of minerals are needed for the adequate functioning of the body. The mineral supplements market size is expanding as these mineral inadequacies can cause several kinds of health problems, such as fatigue, weak bones, and a declining immune system.
- Adapting healthy lifestyle: The growing existence of detrimental illnesses such as cancer, osteoporosis, and anemia has caused an increasing acquisition of mineral supplements for handling these problems. To encourage a fit lifestyle and inspire supplement intake, prominent pharmaceutical firms are carrying out social crusades.
- Growing trend of plant-based commodities: Notable market players are concentrating on inventive product advancement and research for foreign components. The escalating trend of plant-based commodities additionally ushers growth opportunities for the market. The mineral supplements market sales are soaring as additionally, to sustain metabolic illnesses, consumers are choosing tailored deterrent commodities and services instead of choosing therapeutic health management practices, thus affirmatively influencing the market growth.
Top Findings of Report
- The growing existence of detrimental illnesses such as cancer, osteoporosis, and anemia has caused an increasing acquisition of mineral supplements for handling these problems, thus pushing market growth.
- The mineral supplements market segmentation is primarily based on product, formulation, application, sales channel, end-use, and region.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to grow speedily during the forecast period.
Request for a Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mineral-supplements-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Top Trends Influencing the Market
- Iron deficiency: As per naturaingredients USA, iron inadequacy is most common amongst the population in the USA. The market growth is additionally propelled by government capabilities targeted at encouraging a healthy lifestyle. UNICEF describes that in Latin America, 3 out of 10 persons are obese, underscoring the significance of handling weight and healing obesity. Many studies specify that minerals such as iron, magnesium, zinc, and calcium represent a notable role in weight management.
- Handling of metabolic illnesses: With growing consciousness of the benefits of mineral supplements, prominent market representatives are administering their endeavors towards inventive product advancements and inspecting foreign components. The growing approval of plant-based commodities also bestows encouraging growth possibilities in the market. Additionally, consumers are steering towards individualized prohibitive commodities and services to handle metabolic illnesses, categorizing prohibition over therapeutic health management practices.
- Calcium segment accounted for the biggest share
Based on product, the calcium segment accounted for the biggest share. The mineral supplements market demand is on the rise due to the existence of osteoporosis, especially among women and the geriatric population globally. As per the figures from the International Osteoporosis Foundation, osteoporosis causes roughly 8.9 million bone fractures yearly. Moreover, the initiation of inventive contemporary commodities has played a notable role in propelling market growth.
- The bone and joint health segment dominated the market
Based on application, the bone and joint health segment dominated the market. The mineral supplements market trends include the growing pervasiveness of calcium inadequacies amongst teenagers and women has propelled the market growth. With the worldwide population aging, there is increasing attention on sustaining optimal bone and joint health. Geriatric persons are especially vulnerable to illnesses such as osteoporosis and arthritis, which can enfeeble bones and create joint discomfort.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mineral-supplements-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Asia Pacific: This region held the largest mineral supplements market share due to the escalating geriatric population, an extensive prevalence of market players, and the arrival of contract manufacturing hubs in nations such as the Philippines, India, and China. Additionally, the region is encountering a speedy increase in disposable income and acquisition of a healthy manner of living, which had an affirmative influence on market growth. For instance, India is expected to observe notable growth in optional disbursement and per capita income, extending 45% and 10.2%, respectively, by 2025. The region bears favorable investment possibilities, especially for commodities based on herbal and Ayurveda extracts. This is because of the simplified obtainability and opulence of raw materials in India and Southeast Asia.
Browse the Detail Report “Mineral Supplements Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium); By End-use; By Formulation; By Application; By Sales Channel; By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2032” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mineral-supplements-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail At: [email protected]
- In February 2022, Amway India, under the Nutrilite brand, introduced mineral supplements in innovative formats such as gummies and jelly strips. These products are designed to support various aspects of health, including immune system maintenance, bone health, and overall well-being.
The Report Answers Questions Such As
- What is the anticipated industry size of the market?
- Which factors are driving the mineral supplements market growth?
- What are the top market players?
- Which region contributed notably towards the market?
- What will be the anticipated CAGR of the market during the forecast period?
- What are the key segments in the market?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the mineral supplements market report based on product, formulation, application, sales channel, end-use, and region:
By Product Outlook
By Formulation Outlook
By Application Outlook
- General Health
- Bone & Joint Health
- Gastrointestinal Health
By Sales Channel Outlook
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Online Channels
By End Use Outlook
- Pregnant Women
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
About Polaris Market Research:
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMR’s clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMR’s diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMR’s customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to PMR’s customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
Blog: https://polarismarketresearch.medium.com | https://polarisnewsblog.com
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.