Global Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market Size is Anticipated to Acquire USD 8.01 Billion by 2030 With a CAGR of 5.44%
The global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market size is growing at a CAGR of 5.44% during the forecast period. The product provides high throughput and connectivity along with automation, thereby offering new avenues of growth for the global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market.
SAN FRANCISCO, U.S., Aug. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market By Product (Instruments, Software & Services, And Consumables), By Application (Infectious Diseases And Oncology), By End-Use (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical & Biotech Firms, And Clinical Laboratories), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market size was valued at approximately USD 5.2 billion in 2022. The market is expected to grow above a CAGR of 5.44% and is anticipated to reach over USD 8.01 billion by 2030.”
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market Overview:
A chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer is a piece of equipment used to detect and monitor chronic diseases. In addition, it plays a crucial role in in-patient care by providing physicians with the information they need to identify and treat a variety of diseases. These medical devices are reportedly used to diagnose genetic diseases, cardiac disorders, and infectious diseases.
In addition, chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzers aid in the development of effective medical treatments based on an individual’s genetic composition. In addition, the outcomes of clinical trials conducted on patients utilizing chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzers allow physicians to comprehend pathophysiology, aetiology, prognosis, and disease diagnosis.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/chemiluminescence-immunoassay-analyzer-market
(Before you plan to buy, sample reports are a great option to examine our in-depth studies or reports)
Key Insights from Primary Research
- As per the analysis, the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer market share is likely to grow above a CAGR of around 5.44% between 2023 and 2030.
- The Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer market size was worth around USD 5.2 billion in 2022 and is estimated to hit approximately USD 8.01 billion by 2030. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- The global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market is anticipated to record massive growth over the forecast period owing to the rise in the occurrence of chronic disorders such as cancer.
- In terms of product, the consumables segment is slated to register the fastest CAGR over the analysis period.
- On the basis of application, the oncology segment is predicted to dominate the segmental surge over the forecast period.
- Based on end-use, the hospitals segment is expected to lead the segment over the forecast timespan.
- Region-wise, the Asia-Pacific chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market is projected to register the highest CAGR during the assessment timeline.
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors.
Some of the main players in the global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market include;
- Siemens Healthineers
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Immunodiagnostic Systems
- Inova Diagnostics Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Maccura Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the [216+ Pages] Report | Quick Delivery Available – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/chemiluminescence-immunoassay-analyzer-market
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market: Growth Factors
- Rising cases of chronic diseases is going to boost global market expansion
Demand for chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzers has been propelled by the increase in the incidence of chronic diseases, such as cancer. According to the WHO survey, cancer caused nearly 9 million fatalities in 2018. Cancer has reportedly caused the deaths of approximately 70% of people in countries with significant populations falling within the income brackets of low and middle income. Increased adoption of fully automated equipment in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities will influence global market trends. Utilization on a large scale of products in hepatitis, oncology, retrovirus, endocrinology, and autoimmunity will contribute to the expansion of the global market.
- Extreme product cost increases may limit worldwide industry growth
Global development of the chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer industry may be hindered by the high price of chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer-based products. A rise in the product’s maintenance and calibration expenses can further impede the global industry’s expansion.
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market: Segmentation Analysis/Overview
The global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market is sectored into product, application, end-use, and region.
In product terms, the global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market is segregated into instruments, software & services, and consumables segments. In addition to this, the consumables segment, which gathered nearly 57% of the global market share in 2022, is anticipated to record the fastest CAGR in the forecast timeline.
On the basis of the application, the chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer industry across the globe is sectored into infectious diseases and oncology segments. Furthermore, the oncology segment, which garnered a notable share of the global industry in 2022, is projected to dominate the application segment in the forecasting years.
Based on the end-use, the global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer industry is bifurcated into pharmaceutical & biotech firms, hospitals, and clinical laboratories segments. In addition to this, the hospital segment, which contributed lucratively towards the global market share in 2022, is expected to establish global market dominance in the upcoming years.
Browse Complete Report Here | Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market By Product (Instruments, Software & Services, And Consumables), By Application (Infectious Diseases And Oncology), By End-Use (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical & Biotech Firms, And Clinical Laboratories), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030
- North America to dominate the worldwide market
North America, which had over half of the global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market in 2022, is likely to lead the market. The region’s market growth over the evaluation timeframe may be owing to the wide availability of well-structured healthcare infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada. A rise in government funding for chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer research will boost regional market growth. Favorable compensation regulations will also boost regional market growth. Increasing elderly population prone to chronic diseases will further shape subcontinental market growth.
Asia-Pacific’s chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer industry will have the fastest CAGR in the analysis period. The industry’s growth is driven by rising chronic disease awareness in India and China. Regional players offering new products and major players in the region will boost regional industry growth.
|Report Attribute||Report Details|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 5.2 Billion|
|Market Forecast in 2030||USD 8.01 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.44%|
|Forecast Years||2023- 2030|
|Key Companies Covered||Siemens Healthineers, DiaSorin S.p.A., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter Inc., Immunodiagnostic Systems, Inova Diagnostics Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, and Maccura Biotechnology Co. Ltd.|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By Application, By End-Use, and By Region|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Customization Scope||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.|
Request for Customization on this Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7416
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
Recent Industry Developments:
- In November 2022, Getein Biotech, Inc., a Biotech firm based in China, launched new POC solutions that include rapid tests and analyzers. Such moves are likely to boost the expansion of the global market in the ensuing years.
The global chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer market is segmented as follows:
- Software & Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Firms
- Clinical Laboratories
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request Free Brochure of the Global Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/chemiluminescence-immunoassay-analyzer-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Industry?
- What segments does the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer Market sample report and company profiles?
What Report Offers:
- Full in-depth analysis of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Segmentation details of the market
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche industry developments
- Market share analysis
- Key strategies of major players
- Emerging segments and regional markets
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor Market By Type (Normal BP Monitors And Smartphone-Based BP Monitors), By Applications (Hospitals, Clinics, Home): Global Industry Perspective, Emerging Trends, Demand, Comprehensive Analysis And Forecast, 2022 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/dynamic-blood-pressure-monitor-market
- Process Spectroscopy Market – By Technology (Molecular Spectroscopy, Mass Spectroscopy, And Atomic Spectroscopy), By Application (Polymer, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Food & Agriculture, Water & Wastewater, Chemical, Pulp & Paper, And Metal & Mining), By Component (Hardware And Software), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/process-spectroscopy-market
- Veterinary Procedure Lights Market By End-User (Veterinary Clinics, Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Diagnostic Centers, And Others), By Product Type (Frontal Binocular Microscope & Headlights, Examination Lights, And Surgery Lights), By Modality (Wall Mount, Floor Stand, Double Head Ceiling Mount, And Single Head Ceiling Mount), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/veterinary-procedure-lights-market
- Cosmetic Surgery Market By Procedures (Invasive Procedures And Non-Invasive Procedures), By End-User (Ambulatory Surgical Units, Hospitals & Clinics, And Cosmetic Surgical Centers), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/cosmetic-surgery-market
- Medical Device Complaint Management Market By Service Type (Complaints Log/Intake, Product Surveillance & Regulatory Compliance, Returned/ Non-Returned Product Analysis, And Resolve & Closure), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medical-device-complaint-management-market
- Wavefront Aberrometer Market By End-User (Specialty Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, And Others), By Indication (Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, And Others), By Product Type (Ray Tracing Wavefront Aberrometer, Hartmann-Shack Wavefront Aberrometer, And Tscherning Wavefront Aberrometer), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Emerging Trends, Demand, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/wavefront-aberrometer-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Rushikesh Dorge | Zion Market Research
USA: +1 3479038971 | +1 7187054574
USA/Canada Toll Free: 1 (855) 465-4651 | Newark: 1 (302) 444-0166
UK: +44 2032 894158
India: +91 7768 006 007 | +91 7768 006 008
Email: [email protected] | Web: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/
Follow Us on – LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Also Read Our Blogs: https://zmrblog.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.