Global Cellulose Ether & Derivatives Market Size/Share Estimated to Surpass USD 12.79 Billion By 2030, With 9.5% CAGR Rise: Polaris Market Research
[115+ Pages Research Study] According to Polaris Market Research report, the global cellulose ether & derivatives market size & share expected to generate revenue of USD 12.79 Billion by 2030 and estimated to be valued at USD 5.85 Billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% from 2022 to 2030. The top market company profiles included in report with their sales, revenues and strategies are Ashland Global Holdings, Inc, Colorcon, DKS Co. Ltd, Fenchem Biotek Ltd., Hebei Jiahua Cellulose Co., Ltd., J.M. Huber Corporation, J. RETTENMAIER SOHNE GmbH + Co KG and Others.
New York, NY, Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Polaris Market Research has published a new research report titled “Cellulose Ether & Derivatives Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Methyl Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Ethyl Cellulose); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global cellulose ether & derivatives market size & share was valued at USD 5.85 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 12.79 Billion By 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period.
How Big is Cellulose Ether & Derivatives Market Size & Share?
- Report Overview
Cellulose ether and derivatives are largely utilized in the construction industry. Cellulose ethers are defined as polymers that are derived from the chemical modification of cellulose. They perform different functions such as binding, water retention, thickening, and soil and redisposition. Due to its superb mechanical and physical properties, cellulose ethers are used in a variety of applications in many industries such as construction, pharmaceutical, personal care, food & beverages, and paints & coatings.
Other important properties of cellulose ethers include viscosity in solution, solubility, surface activity, and thermoplastic film characteristics, as well as stability against heat, biodegradation, hydrolysis, and oxidation. A surge in demand for cellulose ether and derivatives in the construction industry is anticipated to drive the cellulose ether and derivatives market size during the forecast period.
Request Sample Copy of Cellulose Ether & Derivatives Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cellulose-ether-derivatives-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Our Sample Report May Includes:
- 2032 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis.
- 115+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research).
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Requests.
- 2023 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures.
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis.
What Does the Market Report Include?
- The report covers the top vendors in the market
- The future growth rate and expected growth of the industry and your business
- The study recognizes the drivers and restraints of the market
- The risk and uncertainties that may arise in the market
- The segments or regions that have extreme growth potential and are projected to experience tremendous during the forecast period are featured in the report
- The report gives a perspective on the market and its performance.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc
- DKS Co. Ltd
- Fenchem Biotek Ltd.
- Hebei Jiahua Cellulose Co. Ltd.
- J.M. Huber Corporation
- J. RETTENMAIER SOHNE GmbH + Co KG
- Lamberti S.p.A
- LOTTE Fine Chemicals
- Nouryon Chemical Holdings B.V
- Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc.
- Shandong Head Co. Ltd
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Zibo Hailan Chemical Co. Ltd
For Additional Information on Key Players, Download a PDF Brochure: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cellulose-ether-derivatives-market/request-for-sample
Key Growth Driving Factors
- Rising use of cellulose ether & derivatives across various industries driving the market growth
These products are used in applications like cleaning agents, textiles, paper, paints, food production, and construction materials, which are fueling the market demand. Increasing use of cellulose ether & derivatives by the food and beverages industry in products such as sauces, sweeteners, baked foods, and creams is propelling the market growth. Rise in demand for these products in personal care products and the pharmaceutical industry is expected to create growth opportunities in the cellulose ether and derivatives market. Moreover, growing urbanization and industrialization globally accelerate the demand for cellulose ether & derivatives. In addition, the rising population, and increasing inclination toward sustainable products boost the cellulose ether and derivatives industry expansion.
Request for a Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cellulose-ether-derivatives-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Recent Trends Influencing the Market
Increasing demand for personal care products to boost the market expansion
- Rising consumer awareness about personal care products such as beauty, personal care, and wellness in which cellulose ether is either used during production is expected to positively influence the market growth. Further, a surge in disposable income coupled with enhancing the standard of living, which has accelerated the demand for sustainable personal care products, is flourishing the cellulose ether and derivatives market demand.
- Escalating investment in material innovation and technological developments is predicted to support the growth of the cellulose ether and derivatives market. Also, increasing demand for cellulose ether and derivatives from developing countries is likely to open up lucrative opportunities in the market throughout the forecast period.
- Methyl Cellulose segment held the largest cellulose ether and derivatives market share
Based on type, the methylcellulose category dominated the market in 2021. Methyl cellulose ether is primarily used for commercial applications. Due to its characteristics, it is widely used in applications such as water solubility and excellent UV and solvent resistance. Is it utilized in the production of paints, dyes, inks, and adhesives. Also, growing investment in research and development, an increase in the disposable income of consumers, and technological advancements are expected to boost segment growth of the cellulose ether and derivatives market during the foreseen period.
- Construction captured the greatest revenue share in 2021
On the basis of end-use, the construction category captured the major market share in 2021. Cellulose ether is used in the construction sector to improve mortar properties such as strength, water retention, processability, and consistency. Cellulose ether & derivatives are also employed in the production of paints and, coatings, and adhesives, among others. Further, the rising development of residential and commercial buildings and growing demand for sustainable products are the key market trends expected to bolster segment growth in the coming years.
Cellulose Ether & Derivatives Market: Report Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 12.79 Billion|
|Market size value in 2022||USD 6.18 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||9.5% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Ashland Global Holdings, Inc, Colorcon, DKS Co. Ltd, Fenchem Biotek Ltd., Hebei Jiahua Cellulose Co., Ltd., J.M. Huber Corporation, J. RETTENMAIER SOHNE GmbH + Co KG, Lamberti S.p.A, LOTTE Fine Chemicals, Nouryon Chemical Holdings B.V, Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc., Shandong Head Co., Ltd, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd, The Dow Chemical Company, and Zibo Hailan Chemical Co., Ltd|
|Segments Covered||By Type, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- Asia Pacific accounted for the highest market share
By geography, in 2021, Asia Pacific held the largest market share in the cellulose ether and derivatives market owing to the surge in population and rise in industrialization. The presence of key market players, growing demand from the food and beverage industry, and the rise in the construction sector are the key factors contributing to the market growth in the region.
Furthermore, increasing innovation and technological developments are predicted to growth opportunities in the market. In addition, the increasing application of cellulose ether & derivatives in personal care products, textile, and pharmaceutical industries is estimated to positively influence the industry.
Browse the Detail Report “Cellulose Ether & Derivatives Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Methyl Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Ethyl Cellulose); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cellulose-ether-derivatives-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail At: [email protected]
- In January 2022, Ashland announced the expansion of its production capabilities for its Benecel cellulose ethers in Belgium. The company expands its production by more than 50% by the year 2023 to serve the rising demand for cellulose ether & derivatives across nutrition and pharmaceuticals applications.
Important Questions Answered by Report
- What is the present size of the market?
- What are the names of key players working in the market?
- What are trending strategies utilized by market enterprises to expand their businesses?
- What are the key regions of the market?
- Which region of the market is expected to show promising expansion avenues in the assessment period?
- Which product type of the market is in high demand?
- What is the projected size of the market at the end of the forecast period?
- What are the opportunities and threats to which players are exposed in the market?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the cellulose ether & derivatives market report based on type, end-use, and region:
By Type Outlook
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Methyl Cellulose
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Ethyl Cellulose
By End Use Outlook
- Food and Beverage
- Personal Care
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Research Reports:
- Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyaryletherketone-paek-market
- Biorational Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biorational-market
- Clamshell Packaging Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/clamshell-packaging-market
- Europe 1,4 Butanediol Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-1-4-butanediol-bdo-market
- Squalene Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/squalene-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMR’s clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMR’s diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMR’s customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to PMR’s customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us LinkedIn | twitter
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.