Gastrointestinal Pathogen Testing Market Size to be Worth USD 5.2 billion by 2031, with Notable CAGR of 3.2%| Transparency Market Research, Inc.
As chronic cancer awareness grows and affordable healthcare infrastructure becomes available, the gastrointestinal pathogen testing market is expected to grow.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Jan. 02, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The gastrointestinal pathogen testing industry was worth US$ 4.0 billion in 2022. A CAGR of 3.2% is projected from 2023 to 2031. The market is expected to reach US$ 5.2 billion by the end of 2031.
A growing number of patients are opting for telemedicine and point-of-care testing solutions, contributing to the market’s growth. In remote or underserved areas, portable and rapid tests play a critical role in timely diagnosis.
Developing countries and developed countries are both adopting advanced diagnostic technologies as they increase their healthcare spending. Testing for gastrointestinal pathogens becomes more accessible and affordable as healthcare infrastructure improves.
Grab Sample of this Research Report@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85890
The FDA and the European Medicines Agency are regulatory agencies that play an integral role in shaping the market. Because of stringent regulatory standards and guidelines, reliable and standardized testing methods for gastrointestinal pathogens have been developed and adopted.
Key Findings of Market Report
- Based on pathogen type, the virus segment is expected to show significant growth in the future.
- Over the next few years, demand for syndromic multiplex panels is expected to rise.
- Over the forecast period, North America will have the largest market share for gastrointestinal pathogen testing market.
- The diagnostic laboratories are expected to contribute to the development of the gastrointestinal pathogen testing market.
- In terms of test type, molecular tests are expected to lead the global gastrointestinal pathogen testing market over the next few years.
Global Gastrointestinal Pathogen Testing Market: Growth Drivers
- Infections associated with the gastrointestinal system are on the rise globally, which is driving the market. The spread of antibiotic-resistant strains, contaminated foods and water, and travel-related infections are factors contributing to an increase in diagnosis demand.
- With advances in diagnostic technologies, such as molecular diagnostics (PCRs, DNA sequencing) and immunoassays, gastrointestinal pathogen testing has gained sensitivity and specificity. These technological innovations are driving the development of more accurate and rapid diagnostic tools.
- The demand for gastrointestinal pathogen testing is increasing as awareness of foodborne illnesses grows. Foodborne diseases are increasingly being managed and prevented by consumers, regulatory bodies, and the food industry.
- Infectious diseases, including those that affect the gastrointestinal system, spread easily across borders. In order to ensure people safety when traveling across borders, there is a growing need to develop efficient and rapid methods for disease testing as the risk of exposure to different pathogens increases.
Customize this report according to your needs@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=85890
Global Gastrointestinal Pathogen Testing Market: Regional Landscape
- North America is expected to dominate the market and will continue to do so over the forecast period. A number of factors such as these have also increased the incidence of gastrointestinal diseases including colorectal cancer. A number of initiatives have been taken by government agencies and non-government organizations about gastrointestinal genetic testing.
- Infections of the gastrointestinal tract are a significant health concern in North America. Travel and food handling practices, as well as seasonal changes, all contribute to the prevalence of infections. Identifying and addressing these factors requires a systematic approach.
- Regulatory frameworks for healthcare and diagnostics are well established in North America, particularly in the United States and Canada. In the United States, regulatory bodies, including the FDA, set high standards for diagnostic tests, creating a high need for accurate and approved gastrointestinal pathogen testing.
Global Gastrointestinal Pathogen Testing Market: Key Players
A global market analysis of gastrointestinal pathogen testing is presented in this study. By merging and acquiring, collaborating, and launching new products, these players are expanding their market presence.
- bioMérieux SA
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company (BD)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Cepheid (Danaher Corporation)
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Illumina, Inc.
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Seegene, Inc.
- CerTest Biotec, S.L.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Genova Diagnostics
- MicroGen DX
- Quidel Corporation
- In October 2023, Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc and bioMérieux SA, a leader in in vitro diagnostics, announced their partnership for molecular sensing based on nanopores. BioMérieux is investing in Oxford Nanopore as part of this collaboration. By partnering with Oxford Nanopore, bioMérieux will be able to capitalize on Oxford Nanopore’s nanopore-based IVD solution, while Oxford Nanopore will leverage the regulatory, medical, and market access capabilities of bioMérieux.
- In September 2023, Springer Nature, a leading global provider of scientific services, and Seegene, Inc., a company that offers PCR molecular diagnostics, jointly announced an “Open Innovation Program powered by Seegene.” Scientists, physicians, and professionals will be able to develop syndromic quantitative PCR (qPCR) experiments anywhere in the world with help from its first program, which is accessible anywhere.
Global Gastrointestinal Pathogen Testing Market: Segmentation
By Pathogen Type
- Molecular Tests
- Biochemical Tests
- Molecular Tests
- Ova and Parasite Microscopy
- Molecular Tests
By Test Type
- Molecular Tests
- Biochemical Tests
By Panel Type
- Syndromic Full Multiplex Panels
By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy this Premium Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=85890<ype=S
Browse More Reports by TMR:
Blood Testing Market – The blood testing market was valued at USD 80.2 Bn in 2021 and the global market is anticipated to reach USD 218.2 Bn. According to predictions, the global market will grow at a CAGR of 9.6% between 2022 and 2032.
Dental Putty Market – The global dental putty industry report by TMR, the market was valued at US$ 64.3 Mn in 2021 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.