Gantry Robot Market Size, Sales, Installed Base, Segmental Share, Trends and Forecast, 2023-2030 | Market Report by RationalStat
The global gantry robot market is expected to approach US$ 4.4 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 5.8%.
Wilmington, Delaware, Oct. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Gantry Robot Market value is estimated at a whopping US$ 3 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 5.8% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
The global gantry robot market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of around 5.8% during the forecast period 2023-2030. Gantry robots are increasingly being used in manufacturing to automate tasks such as material handling, welding, and painting. This is due to the need to improve productivity and quality while reducing costs and labor.
Manufacturing processes are becoming increasingly complex, and gantry robots are well-suited to handle these complex tasks. Gantry robots are precise and accurate, and they can be programmed to perform a wide range of tasks. Moreover, Emerging markets such as China and India are experiencing rapid economic growth, and this is leading to an increase in the adoption of gantry robots in these markets. Gantry robots are helping businesses in these markets to improve their productivity and competitiveness.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the global gantry robot market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including type, crop type, application and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the global gantry robot market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the global gantry robot market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-gantry-robot-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Gantry Robot Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of type, 4-Axis gantry robots are the most versatile type of gantry robot. They can move in four axes, which gives them a wide range of motion. This makes them suitable for a wide range of applications, such as material handling, welding, painting, and assembly.
- Based on application, the Handling segment is dominating the global gantry robot market. Gantry robots are well-suited for handling applications due to their large workspace and high payload capacity. Gantry robots can be used to handle a wide range of materials, including raw materials, finished products, and work-in-progress.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 3 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 4.4 billion|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-gantry-robot-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global gantry robot market include,
- In March 2023, Berkshire Grey Inc. announced that it entered into a definitive merger agreement with SoftBank Group Corp. and its affiliate. SoftBank has been an investor in Berkshire Grey since 2019.
- In June 2020, Caterpillar Inc. announced they’ve acquired select assets and hired employees from San Francisco, California-based robot and autonomy technology solutions company Marble Robot, Inc. The acquisition is part of the company’s automation and autonomy strategy and demonstrates a commitment to the next generation of jobsite solutions.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global gantry robot market growth include KUKA AG, Liebherr, Bosch, Yamaha Motors, Macron Dynamics, IAI, Fisnar, askawa, STON ROBOT, and Hirata, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global gantry robot market based on type, application and region.
- Global Gantry Robot Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Type
- Global Gantry Robot Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Application
- Assembling & Disassembling
- Welding & Soldering
- Global Gantry Robot Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America Gantry Robot Market
- Latin America Gantry Robot Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Gantry Robot Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Gantry Robot Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Gantry Robot Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Gantry Robot Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Gantry Robot Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-gantry-robot-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Key Questions Answered in the Gantry Robot Report:
- What will be the market value of the global gantry robot market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the global gantry robot market?
- What are the market drivers of the global gantry robot market?
- What are the key trends in the global gantry robot market?
- Which is the leading region in the global gantry robot market?
- What are the major companies operating in the global gantry robot market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the global gantry robot market?
Running a year End discount of 20%-https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-gantry-robot-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Service Robotics Market – Global Service Robotics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Robotic Motion Control Market– Global Robotic Motion Control Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.4% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Industrial Robotics Market – Global Industrial Robotics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Gantry Robot Market – Global Gantry Robot Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Medical Rehabilitation Robotics Market– Medical rehabilitation market is estimated at US$ 135 million in 2022 and poised to grow significantly during the forecast period.
- Global Agricultural Robots Market – Global Agricultural Robots market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 15% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global COBOT Market – The primary factors driving development include increasing usage among Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and investments in manufacturing process automation.
- Global UVC Disinfectant Robot Market – Global market for UVC disinfection robot is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 30% during the forecast period 2019-2028.
- Global Cooking Robots Market – Global cooking robots market is estimated to witness a robust growth rate of over 15% over the period of 2019–2028.
- Philippines Humanoid Robots Market– The Philippines Humanoid Robots Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 65% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.