FPGA Market Set to Reach USD 13.6 billion by 2031 with a Strong 8.1% CAGR | According to TMR Report
In the coming years, it is anticipated that the growing use of high-performance computing and data centers would drive demand for FPGA.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global FPGA Market was estimated at a value of US$ 6 billion in 2020. It is anticipated to register an 8.1% CAGR from 2021 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to attain US$ 13.6 billion by 2031.
The growth of FPGA market is driven by the development in telecommunication industry and rising demand for high-speed internet. However, high cost of supporting infrastructure is expected to hinder the market growth. Whereas, the rising telecommunication sector, and growing 5G adoption and internet of things technology fuels the growth of the FPGA market.
Download Sample of the Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1405
In data centers, data processing and cloud computing have emerged as key applications for FPGAs. Another reason driving the FPGA market is the need for large-scale computation in applications, which offers the FPGA sector a new approach.
Key Findings of Market Report
- The global FPGA market is anticipated to be driven by an increase in demand for optimization in Big Data analytics throughout the course of the forecast period.
- Prominent search engines like Google, as well as corporations like Walmart and Amazon are increasingly depending on FPGAs to fulfill their business commitments and are concentrating on parallel operation execution for real-time performance.
- Throughout the coming years, it is anticipated that the growing installation of data centers and high-performance computing would drive the market for FPGA.
- FPGAs are susceptible to security assaults due to hidden vulnerabilities, and the business may be hurt by extremely difficult programming.
- Another major issue hurting the FPGA market is censorious vulnerabilities in their technology that allow hackers to take total control of chips and steal important data.
- Given their small size and outstanding performance, industries are increasingly turning to FPGAs.
Market Trends For FPGA
- Since 5G mobile networks are being adopted more widely, there will likely be a significant increase in demand for FPGA. The creation and implementation of 5G infrastructure networks are anticipated to present the worldwide FPGA market with significant and profitable potential.
- A lot of the current 5G network architectures use enormous multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) antenna base stations to house NR radio heads since 5G NR is the new air interface for 5G networks, which use multiple transmitters and receivers to carry more data faster.
- It is predicted that 5G technology would present major opportunities for FPGA makers. For example, Xilinx Inc. introduced the Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC product line, which is intended for use in remote radio heads for massive MIMO, baseband, as well as wireless backhaul systems. It focuses on the 5G wireless RF signal chain.
Global Market for FPGA: Regional Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the FPGA Market in different regions. These are:
- The FPGA market with the quickest rate of growth is in the Asia Pacific area. India, China, and Japan are anticipated to hold a sizable portion of the worldwide FPGA market. Asia Pacific is seeing an increase in the number of manufacturers working in the FPGA industry. Value-grab possibilities are opening up for these players to boost their revenue streams. Product makers have enormous growth prospects due to the rising demand for FPGA from customers in these countries and technical advancements.
- Producers in the global FPGA market are moving toward producing high-caliber goods in order to meet the demands of the defense and aerospace industries. Advantageous chances are being created by the growing IT and telecom industry as well as the growing number of data centers in China and India.
- Advantageous chances are being created by the growing IT and telecom industry as well as the growing number of data centers in China and India. The need for FPGA is anticipated to rise in Asia Pacific thanks to an established supply chain management system, which is also fueling the growth of the FPGA market worldwide.
Have Any Query? Ask our Experts: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ASK&rep_id=1405
Few of key developments by the players in this market are:
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation introduced the Lattice Mach-NX FPGA, the second generation of safe control FPGAs, in December 2020. It can swiftly provide more secure and power-efficient processing for future server platforms, high computing, wireless communications, industrial, and automotive systems.
- The RISC-V based PolarFire SoC was introduced by Microchip Technology in December 2019 as part of their Early Access Program (EAP) for low power applications. With data speeds ranging from 500MB/s to 12.7 GB/s, this recently released product is based on the FPGA series, which employs the same transceivers as its FPGA equivalent.
- Xilinx Inc. introduced the Kintex Ultrascale XQRKU060 FPGA for space applications in March 2019.
Global FPGA Market: Key Players
Manufacturers use streamlined techniques to optimize earnings in the worldwide FPGA market. To improve chip performance and efficiency and meet the needs of a wide range of applications, they make research and development investments. Manufacturing expenses can be reduced by streamlining supplier chains and production processes.
Strategic alliances and acquisitions increase market presence, and focused advertising highlights the benefits of the flexibility and customizability of FPGAs. In this dynamic and quickly changing semiconductor business, manufacturers may maintain their competitiveness by staying up to date with technical developments and engaging in continuous innovation. This helps them generate profits.
The following companies are well-known participants in the global FPGA Market:
- Xilinx, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
- QuickLogic Corporation
- Efinix Inc.
- Flex Logix Technologies
- GOWIN Semiconductor Corporation
- Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
- Microsemi Corporation
- S2C, Inc.
Global FPGA Market Segmentation
- Low-end FPGA
- Mid-range FPGA
- High-end FPGA
- Node Size
- ≤28 nm
- 28-90 nm
- >90 nm
- SRAM-based FPGA
- Anti-fuse-based FPGA
- Flash-based FPGA
- End-use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Others (Automotive & Transportation, Healthcare, etc.)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Get Exclusive Discount on FPGA Market@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=1405
Browse More Reports by TMR:
Circuit Breaker Market- Circuit Breaker Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 7.4%, Reaching a Valuation of US$ 14.0 Billion from 2022-31 | Transparency Market Research, Inc.
GaN Substrate Market- GaN Substrate Market Value to Reach US$ 526.3 Million by 2031, Transparency Market Research, Inc.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.