Flash News: OKX Web3 Team Sheds Light on the Future of Account Abstraction Technology with Polygon and Alchemy’s Developer Teams in Recent AMA
SINGAPORE, Oct. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OKX, a leading Web3 technology company, has issued updates for October 13, 2023.
OKX Web3 Team Sheds Light on the Future of Account Abstraction Technology with Polygon and Alchemy’s Developer Teams in Recent AMA
OKX’s Web3 team recently participated in an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on X (formerly known as Twitter) alongside Polygon and Alchemy‘s developer teams, discussing the trends and advancements occurring in the Account Abstraction (AA) technology space.
During the 30-minute AMA, panelists from OKX’s Web3 team, as well as Polygon and Alchemy, shared insights on the vision, potential features and future outlook of AA-powered Web3 wallets, with a specific focus on:
- Improving the user interface and experience, with the aim of lowering entry barriers and onboarding the next billion users to Web3
- The need for DApps to adopt ERC-1271, an Ethereum Improvement Proposal that advocates for a standard way to verify signatures when an account is a smart contract
- The potential use cases for AA wallets, particularly in the areas of airdrops, social networks and GameFi projects
- The need for education and simplification, as well as democratization of the AA building space by providing toolkits and Software Developer Kits (SDKs)
- The integration of AA into Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) chains
During the AMA session, the OKX Web3 team also announced that they will further enhance OKX Wallet’s AA-powered Smart Account feature, by introducing additional capabilities such as support for the Linea chain.
On August 1, 2023, OKX Wallet introduced a new AA-powered Smart Account feature, enabling users to pay for transactions on multiple blockchains using USDC or USDT. Put simply, AA technology simplifies crypto transactions by enabling the creation of Web3 wallet accounts that conceal the more technical details of their on-chain interactions behind a more accessible and user-centric interface.
For a recording of the AMA, click here.
For more information, please visit the OKX Support Center.
For further information, please contact:
A leading global technology company driving the future of Web3, OKX provides a comprehensive suite of products to meet the needs of beginners and experts alike, including:
- OKX Wallet: The world’s most powerful, secure and versatile crypto wallet which gives users access to over 70 blockchains while allowing them to take custody of their own funds. The wallet includes MPC technology which allows users to easily recover access to their wallet independently, removing the need for traditional, ‘written down’ seed phrases. In addition, OKX Wallet’s account abstraction-powered Smart Account enables users to pay for transactions on multiple blockchains using USDC or USDT, and interact with multiple contracts via a single transaction.
- DEX: A multi-chain, cross-chain decentralized exchange aggregator of 300+ other DEXs and approximately 15 bridges, with 200,000+ coins and more than 20 blockchains supported.
- NFT Marketplace: A multi-chain, zero-fee NFT marketplace that gives users access to NFT listings across seven top-tier marketplaces including OpenSea, MagicEden, LooksRare and Blur.
- Web3 DeFi: A powerful DeFi platform that supports earning and staking on about 70 protocols across more than 10 chains.
OKX partners with a number of the world’s top brands and athletes, including English Premier League champions Manchester City F.C., McLaren Formula 1, The Tribeca Festival, Olympian Scotty James, and F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo.
As a leader building innovative technology products, OKX believes in challenging the status quo. The company recently launched a global brand campaign entitled, The System Needs a Rewrite, which advocates for a new paradigm led by Web3 self-managed technology.
To learn more about OKX, download our app or visit: okx.com
The information displayed is strictly for educational and informational purposes only. It does not constitute and shall not be considered as an offer, solicitation or recommendation, to deal in any products (including any NFT or otherwise), or as financial or investment advice. Both OKX Web3 Wallet and OKX NFT Marketplace are subject to separate terms of service at www.okx.com.
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.