Flash News: OKX and Polygon Launch Season 7 of Cryptopedia, OKX Wallet Launches Discover Event
SINGAPORE, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OKX, a leading Web3 technology company, has issued updates for the day of September 12, 2023.
OKX and Polygon Launch Season 7 of Cryptopedia
OKX, a leading Web3 technology company, and Polygon, an Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development platform, launched Season 7 of Cryptopedia, OKX’s learn-to-earn crypto education platform.
This event spans six months, and in addition to the MATIC rewards provided by Polygon, those who participate in and complete DApp interactive quests also have the opportunity to share additional rewards offered by the project partners. The quests encourage users to use and learn about the wide range of DApps available on the OKX Wallet.
How to participate in Crypopedia Season Seven:
￮ Download the OKX App and toggle to Wallet at the top of the page
￮ Create a wallet or import an existing one. Then, click the Discover tab at the bottom and navigate to Cryptopedia: Learn to Earn
￮ Tap Season 7 Polygon zkEVM to access the interactive page, and choose the DApp you want to interact with
￮ After completing the quest, wait 10 minutes and then click Verify
Cryptopedia Season Seven ‘OKX Quests’
• Davos Protocol: 1) Stake stMATIC to borrow DUSD; 2) Cross-chain transfer DUSD; 3) Provide liquidity for DUSD/USDC on QuickSwap.
• Owlto Finance: Bridge any amount of ETH, USDC or USDT
• QuickSwap: Stake in QuickPerps
• Satori Finance: Deposit to Satori
Terms & Conditions apply and can be found here.
OKX Wallet Launches Discover Event
OKX Wallet is pleased to announce that it has launched Discover Event to celebrate the debut of Token 2049 in Singapore.
Discover Event is a Web3 offline events aggregator that allows users to search, save and register for various Web3 offline events. Users can also build their own personal profile, share it with others and create and manage their own events.
Discover Event also offers a convenient and efficient NFT ticketing system.
To learn more, visit Discover Event on the OKX Wallet web platform.
For further information, please contact:
A leading global technology company driving the future of Web3, OKX provides a comprehensive suite of products to meet the needs of beginners and experts alike, including:
• OKX Wallet: The world’s most powerful, secure and versatile crypto wallet which gives users access to over 50 blockchains while allowing them to take custody of their own funds. The wallet Includes MPC technology which allows users to easily recover access to their wallet independently, removing the need for traditional, ‘written down’ seed phrases
• DEX: A cross-chain decentralized exchange which aggregates nearly 200 other DEXs, with 200,000+ coins on more than 10 blockchains available.
• NFT Marketplace: A multi-chain, zero-fee NFT marketplace that gives users access to NFT listings across seven top-tier marketplaces including OpenSea, MagicEden, LooksRare and Blur.
• Web3 DeFi: A powerful DeFi platform that supports earning and staking on 80 protocols across 15 chains.
OKX partners with a number of the world’s top brands and athletes, including: English Premier League champions Manchester City F.C., McLaren Formula 1, The Tribeca Festival, Olympian Scotty James, and F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo.
As a leader building innovative technology products, OKX believes in challenging the status quo. The company recently launched a global brand campaign entitled, The System Needs a Rewrite, which advocates for a new paradigm led by Web3 self-managed technology to replace existing centralized systems.
To learn more about OKX, download our app or visit: okx.com
The information displayed is strictly for education and informational purposes only. It does not constitute and shall not be considered as an offer, solicitation or recommendation, to deal in any products (including any NFT or otherwise), or as financial or investment advice. Both OKX Web3 Wallet and OKX NFT Marketplace are subject to separate terms of service at www.okx.com.
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.