[First Copy Free] Mexico E-commerce Market to Set Stunning Growth From 2023 to 2030 – a Latest Market Report and Study by RationalStat
Mexico E-commerce market is expected to reach US$ 49.3 billion by 2030, with an annual growth rate of more than 12.3%
Wilmington, Delaware, Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mexico E-commerce Market was valued at US$ 21.9 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 12.3% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
Over the years, internet penetration in Mexico has steadily increased. As more people obtain internet connection, the potential client base for e-commerce enterprises grows. Mexico has a young population, with a sizable proportion of tech-savvy millennials and Generation Z. This age group is more at ease with internet buying and digital payments.
The introduction of safe online payment systems and digital wallets in Mexico has simplified online purchasing for customers. These technologies promote online buying by providing convenience and security.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the Mexico E-commerce market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including type, transaction and geography/regions (including Northern Mexico, Southern Mexico, Eastern Mexico, and Central Mexico). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the Mexico E-commerce market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the Mexico E-commerce market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/mexico-e-commerce-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
UK E-commerce Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of type, the largest market share was held by home appliances. The shift towards online shopping, which provides convenience, is driving the home appliances sector.
- On the basis of transaction, the highest market share was held by business-to-business transactions. B2B e-commerce refers to commercial transactions between businesses that involve the exchange of goods, services, or information over digital platforms, and it is becoming increasingly popular for a variety of compelling reasons.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 21.9 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 49.3 billion|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/mexico-e-commerce-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the Mexico E-commerce market include,
- In September 2021, Amazon.com Inc. announced a successful collaboration with Tegut to include a new delivery area and is now allowing prime members in the Kassel area to order groceries and everyday items online from a local Tegut branch, with approximately 10,000 available Tegut products including chilled, fresh, and frozen goods, organic products, regional and sustainable food and beverages, pet food, and drugstore items.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the Mexico E-commerce market growth include Amazon Mexico, MercadoLibre Mexico, Walmart de México y Centroamérica, Linio Mexico, Liverpool, Coppel, Elektra, Home Depot Mexico, Best Buy Mexico, Soriana, Office Depot Mexico, Dafiti Mexico, Costco Mexico, Superama, Chedraui, Google Shopping Mexico, Sears Mexico, Falabella Mexico, Farmacias del Ahorro, and Elektra Bodega, among others.
RationalStat has segmented the Mexico E-commerce market based on type, transaction and region
- Mexico E-commerce Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Type
- Home appliances
- Apparel, Footwear and Accessories
- Mexico E-commerce Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Transaction
- Mexico E-commerce Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- Mexico E-commerce Market
- Northern Mexico
- Southern Mexico
- Eastern Mexico
- Central Mexico
- Mexico E-commerce Market
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/mexico-e-commerce-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Key Questions Answered in the E-commerce Report:
- What will be the market value of the Mexico E-commerce market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the Mexico E-commerce market?
- What are the market drivers of the Mexico E-commerce market?
- What are the key trends in the Mexico E-commerce market?
- Which is the leading region in the Mexico E-commerce market?
- What are the major companies operating in the Mexico E-commerce market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the Mexico E-commerce market?
Running a year End discount of 20%- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/mexico-e-commerce-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Unified Price, Promotion and Markdown Optimization Application Market– Global Unified Price, Promotion and Markdown Optimization Application Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Location Based Advertising Market– Global Location Based Advertising Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Assistive Technologies for Visually Impaired Market– Global Assistive Technologies for Visually Impaired Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Leadership Training Service Market– global Leadership Training Service Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global IT Training Market– Global IT Training Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global General Medical Education Press Market Report– Global General Medical Education Press Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Smart Education Market– Global Smart Education Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Online Self-Paced Learning Market-Global Online Self-Paced Learning Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Higher Education Learning Management Software (LMS) Market– Global Higher Education Learning Management Software (LMS) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Global Emergency Notification Systems in Educational Facilities Market– Global Emergency Notification Systems in Educational Facilities Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 20% over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.