Ferroalloys Market Size, Growth Trends, Forecasts, and Market Share Analysis, 2023-2030
Global Ferroalloys Market is anticipated to surpass US$ 83.2 billion by 2030, observing a growth rate of over 7.1%, annually
Wilmington, Delaware, Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Ferroalloys Market is valued at US$ 48.1 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 7.1% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
Ferroalloys are a group of iron alloys that contain a high percentage of one or more other elements, typically including metals such as manganese (Mn), silicon (Si), chromium (Cr), and others. These alloys are used as additives in the production of steel and other iron-based alloys to impart specific properties or characteristics.
The steel sector consumes the most ferroalloys. Steel demand for construction, infrastructure development, and production of goods and equipment has increased as urbanization and industrialization continue to spread internationally. This necessitates the use of ferroalloys to improve the characteristics of steel.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the global Ferroalloys market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including on type, application and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the global Ferroalloys market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Tons) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the global Ferroalloys market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-ferroalloys-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Ferroalloys Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of type, in 2020, the ferromanganese segment had a market share of more than 17%. In terms of volume in the ferroalloy market. Ferromanganese is primarily used in the steel and foundry sectors.
- On the basis of application, in 2020, the stainless-steel category dominated the market, accounting for more than 32% of the total market share. Over the forecast period, the segment is expected to grow at a profitable CAGR.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 48.1 billion|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 83.2 billion|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-ferroalloys-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global ferroalloys market include,
- In April 2021, Tata Steel Mining (TSML) has confirmed its plan to double its Ferrochrome capacity to 9 lakh tons per annum in India. TSML has already become the largest chrome ore mining company in India after the acquisition of Karmada, Saruabli, and Sukinda mines.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global ferroalloys market growth include Glencore, Samancore Chrome, Shanghai Shenjia Ferroalloys Co. Ltd, Ferro Alloys Corporation Limited., C. Feral S.R.L, Tata Steel Limited – Ferro Alloys & Minerals Division, Arcelor Mittal, China Minmetals, SAIL, and Jindal Group, among others.
Get A Free Sample- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-ferroalloys-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
RationalStat has segmented the global ferroalloys market based on type, application and region
- Global Ferroalloys Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Tons), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Type
- Ferro Silico Manganese
- Global Ferroalloys Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Tons), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Application
- Carbon & Low Alloy steel
- Stainless Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Cast Iron
- Global Ferroalloys Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Tons), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America FerroalloysMarket
- Latin America FerroalloysMarket
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe FerroalloysMarket
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe FerroalloysMarket
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific FerroalloysMarket
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa FerroalloysMarket
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America FerroalloysMarket
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-ferroalloys-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Ferroalloys Report:
- What will be the market value of the global ferroalloys market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the global ferroalloys market?
- What are the market drivers of the global ferroalloys market?
- What are the key trends in the global ferroalloys market?
- Which is the leading region in the global ferroalloys market?
- What are the major companies operating in the global ferroalloys market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the global ferroalloys market?
Explore Our Trending Reports
- Global Nucleic Acid Decontamination Reagents Market– global nucleic acid decontamination reagents market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period of 2023-2030 and is estimated at US$ 1.25 billion in 2023.
- Global Hyaluronic Acid Products Market– global hyaluronic acid products market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7.2% during the forecast period of 2023-2030 and is estimated at US$ 2.9 billion in 2023.
- Global Propane Dehydrogenation to Propylene Market– Global propane dehydrogenation to propylene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9.4% during the forecast period of 2023-2030 and is estimated at US$ 10,124 million in 2023.
- Global Biomass Pellets Market– global Biomass Pellets Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global N Methyl 2 Pyrrolidone (NMP) Market– global N Methyl 2 Pyrrolidone (NMP) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global N-Heptane Market– global N-Heptane Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Acetate Tow Market– global Acetate Tow Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Adhesive Applying Equipment Market–global Adhesive Applying Equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market– global Calcium Hypochlorite Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
- Global Polyimide Films Market– global Polyimide Films Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period of 2022-2028
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. AfternoonHeadlines.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.